>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 02:03 PM   #16
Undertaker #59*
Admin
 
Undertaker #59*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Welcome to the wonderful world of morons, psychopaths, and mental defectives.
Posts: 23,711
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $238997
My Mood


Undertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Undertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
If any of the taping ever influenced a game that the Patriots won, the losing team deserved to lose for being stupid about their signals.
  Undertaker #59* is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:05 PM   #17
dashoe
Registered User
 
dashoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CHUMPIONAPOLIS, INDIANA
Posts: 2,339
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $60643
My Mood


dashoe is on a distinguished roaddashoe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 View Post
If any of the taping ever influenced a game that the Patriots won, the losing team deserved to lose for being stupid about their signals.

Blame the victim.
__________________
"This whole cheating scandal is like my clothing, the more layers you peel off the more it stinks".

-dashoe

"Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent," Johnson said in November 2005. "I don't know how, but they just showed up."

-Former Patriot Ted Johnson
  dashoe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:05 PM   #18
Dawsonstouchbac
Banned
 
Dawsonstouchbac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A mile from HELL (TSUN)
Posts: 6,736
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $0
My Mood


Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgar8784 View Post
Not it does not matter, if nothing comes from this he will scream the NFL covered it up and paid off walsh. This troll idiot has no sense of sensibility, and is here only to bash a team that he prays every night his team could be like.
Your so smart midget...

Let me ask you something midget - Do you think that trainer of Clemens was telling the truth? Do you think that by him holding the syringes and photographs that it was telling the truth?

If so, do you believe destroying those tapes was the right thing to do? If so, why would you destroy them? Can you honestly believe that destroying the evidence did not cover something up? The NFL has no room to store the tapes some where safely? Or put them somewhere on their database?

Really this question is not for midget because he will give me some sort of retarded answer because he doesn't have a brain. This question is for the Patriots* fans (mikemo325243523, UT, RIckey3215125, Tilted, and a few others that have brains around here) to answer.
  Dawsonstouchbac is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #19
Dawsonstouchbac
Banned
 
Dawsonstouchbac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A mile from HELL (TSUN)
Posts: 6,736
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $0
My Mood


Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 View Post
If any of the taping ever influenced a game that the Patriots won, the losing team deserved to lose for being stupid about their signals.
Why because they believe that all teams are playing on a fair level?
  Dawsonstouchbac is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:09 PM   #20
midgar8784
Banned
 
midgar8784's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 54,668
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $250
My Mood


midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac View Post
Your so smart midget...

Let me ask you something midget - Do you think that trainer of Clemens was telling the truth? Do you think that by him holding the syringes and photographs that it was telling the truth?

If so, do you believe destroying those tapes was the right thing to do? If so, why would you destroy them? Can you honestly believe that destroying the evidence did not cover something up? The NFL has no room to store the tapes some where safely? Or put them somewhere on their database?

Really this question is not for midget because he will give me some sort of retarded answer because he doesn't have a brain. This question is for the Patriots* fans (mikemo325243523, UT, RIckey3215125, Tilted, and a few others that have brains around here) to answer.


The pats didnt take steroids , they broke an NFL rule. Stop making up scenarios that have nothing to do with the the patriots. You are some idiot troll who say that the pats didnt win a single game without cheating and you say I have no brain? Yes please ask the patriots fans on here what they think about your post stating as such and see what their reaction is.
  midgar8784 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #21
midgar8784
Banned
 
midgar8784's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 54,668
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $250
My Mood


midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac View Post
Why because they believe that all teams are playing on a fair level?


So why would teams change their signals unless they are playing the patriots? Since all other teams woudl never steal signals.
  midgar8784 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:11 PM   #22
Fully Tilted
GhostGronk
 
Fully Tilted's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marsh Vegas
Posts: 15,014
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $46130
My Mood


Fully Tilted gets a lot of it
Fully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac View Post
Sure I am interested...but the NFL Commissioner already had enough evidence to fined them and take away a draft pick for doing something illegal. If he didn't think it was that big of a deal, he could have called Bill directly and said stop doing it. However, everyone outside of Bahsten realize what they were doing. Sure - it supposively wasn't happening this year...and I will accept that...but we know it had happened and it could have influenced games....Once again, what would be the point of Matt Walsh if it didn't impact something Bellichick* was doing
Well you realize this is two separate incidents and rules that could have been broken right? I mean, you're so on top of this that you know the difference between the Matt Walsh meetings and what occured to start the season. Of course you do. You even answered my question about the growing economic struggles in the United States.



I think you need to do a little more research. Just sayin'.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommysgirl View Post
You need to take off your underpants like me.
http://www.americankidscancerfund.org/Images/GoldRibbon.gif
  Fully Tilted is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #23
Fully Tilted
GhostGronk
 
Fully Tilted's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marsh Vegas
Posts: 15,014
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $46130
My Mood


Fully Tilted gets a lot of it
Fully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe View Post
Blame the victim.
Honestly Dashoe, I see both sides of this. While it's 100% the fault of NE for taping the defensive signals, the opposing teams are well aware that other tactics are being used to steal such signals. Remember the report of the coordinator who waived to the camera (per )? If that team, and any other team, is so simple that they keep their signals all season long and into future seasons, they're not staying one-step ahead of the competition.

I remember my Little League coach was the coach of the All-Star team as well. He coached 3rd base for us and gave us all of our signals (bunt, steal, hit and run). The only problem was, he used the same signals for the All-Star team! Every team in the league knew what we were doing. It was terrible.

Anyway, I know that's nowhere near on the seriousness of this level---it just cracks me up still.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommysgirl View Post
You need to take off your underpants like me.
http://www.americankidscancerfund.org/Images/GoldRibbon.gif
  Fully Tilted is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
Undertaker #59*
Admin
 
Undertaker #59*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Welcome to the wonderful world of morons, psychopaths, and mental defectives.
Posts: 23,711
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $238997
My Mood


Undertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Undertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe View Post
Blame the victim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac View Post
Why because they believe that all teams are playing on a fair level?
Because it is not just cameras that teams have used to get the signals from other teams, and it has also been established that other teams knew the Patriots were doing it. If the defensive coordinator is not smart enough to use counter measures against all of these methods, then he deserves to lose.
  Undertaker #59* is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #25
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac View Post
Why because they believe that all teams are playing on a fair level?
This is pro football not pop warner, if you don't think teams don't know what's going on you're not being very realaistic..
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #26
midgar8784
Banned
 
midgar8784's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 54,668
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $250
My Mood


midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 View Post
Because it is not just cameras that teams have used to get the signals from other teams, and it has also been established that other teams knew the Patriots were doing it. If the defensive coordinator is not smart enough to use counter measures against all of these methods, then he deserves to lose.


They do counter measures, they usually have 3 or 4 coaches send in signals, they also change their signals all the time. Some teams dont even call in signals they call in a number that the defensive player has on his wrist. Thats the funny thing about all of this, as Bill said the filming was only about 1% of their scouting, if they relied on this to win games, they would probably be 3-13 every year. If the signals are wrong and misinterpited, you could killed. You are going to be wrong way more than right.
  midgar8784 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:22 PM   #27
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 View Post
Because it is not just cameras that teams have used to get the signals from other teams, and it has also been established that other teams knew the Patriots were doing it. If the defensive coordinator is not smart enough to use counter measures against all of these methods, then he deserves to lose.
Exaclty, Howard Mudd has been credited with being the best at stealing signs now for years, Shanahan hired lip readers with binoculars...teams know other teams are trying to steal signals...it's not a surprise..
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #28
shasta
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 498
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $47030


shasta will become famous soon enoughshasta will become famous soon enoughshasta will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgar8784 View Post
Isn't it time someone banned this piece of shit?
I've asked that many times, they just don't ban people here, no matter what. Other sites you can be banned for nothing more than being a Patriot fan, yet on our site they let the fools run around and say whatever they want just to piss Pats fans off. JMO, but I don't think some of these tools here should be allowed a voice on any part of the board. We should start a thread to gather names of posters that feel the same, maybe then the mods would consider what the board wants???
  shasta is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #29
Undertaker #59*
Admin
 
Undertaker #59*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Welcome to the wonderful world of morons, psychopaths, and mental defectives.
Posts: 23,711
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $238997
My Mood


Undertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Undertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumUndertaker #59* should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by shasta View Post
We should start a thread to gather names of posters that feel the same, maybe then the mods would consider what the board wants???
We always do and you are welcome to do so. My feeling is the majority like having this forum here to collect these types of trolls in.
  Undertaker #59* is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #30
Dawsonstouchbac
Banned
 
Dawsonstouchbac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A mile from HELL (TSUN)
Posts: 6,736
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $0
My Mood


Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully Tilted View Post
Well you realize this is two separate incidents and rules that could have been broken right? I mean, you're so on top of this that you know the difference between the Matt Walsh meetings and what occured to start the season. Of course you do. You even answered my question about the growing economic struggles in the United States.



I think you need to do a little more research. Just sayin'.
My statement is metaphoric in the sense of comparing two totally different situations but the similarity of evidence. People here bash Clemens and the only way we found out about him is because someone held on to the evidence. In the NFL it was destroyed. You cannot seriously feel like evidence should ever be destroyed.
  Dawsonstouchbac is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.