>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > The Five Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #151
Patriots44
call me Beer.... Beer44
 
Patriots44's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cow Hampshire
Posts: 2,953
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $376232
My Mood


Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.
Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.Patriots44 taught Chuck Norris everything he knows.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/05/09/aa...ict-overturned


McCann does a good job on this type of stuff.
  Patriots44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #152
Mr NFLfan
Registered User
 
Mr NFLfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: I live where the men are men and the sheep are nervous
Posts: 3,010
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $425450
My Mood


Mr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznitMr NFLfan is the shiznit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpDee View Post
The judge has thrown out his conviction of the Odin Loyd murder.
So much for justice.....its time to revoke that loop hole of a law!
  Mr NFLfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:51 AM   #153
chevss454
Running up the score and loving it
 
chevss454's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canton, MA
Posts: 45,767
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $11257001
My Mood


chevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to all
chevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots44 View Post
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/05/09/aa...ict-overturned


McCann does a good job on this type of stuff.
Looks like APerp knew exactly what he was doing when he killed himself to help Shay & his daughter keep as much money as possible.
__________________
Quote:
I stopped explaining myself when I realized other people only understand from their level of perception.
  chevss454 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #154
chevss454
Running up the score and loving it
 
chevss454's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canton, MA
Posts: 45,767
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $11257001
My Mood


chevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to all
chevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to allchevss454 is a name known to all
Even with Hernandez’s conviction expunged from his record, his arrest alone would likely give the Patriots and the NFL all the evidence they need to justify withholding payment from his family.
“The arrest and the facts surrounding the arrest, the facts as presented to a criminal jury – that should give the NFL or the team, whoever is under the obligation to pay him, plenty of ammunition to say ‘we don’t have to pay you anymore,’” Cavallaro said.


http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...fl-expert.html
__________________
Quote:
I stopped explaining myself when I realized other people only understand from their level of perception.
  chevss454 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:55 AM   #155
Dwight Schrute
Feeling a bit greater
 
Dwight Schrute's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 27,012
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $631855
My Mood


Dwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that good
Dwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that good
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevss454 View Post
Looks like APerp knew exactly what he was doing when he killed himself to help Shay & his daughter keep as much money as possible.
The Lloyd civil suit was already adjudicated. They won.

The only sticking point was the value of the estate. His pension cannot be attached, and that will be his daughters residual $. But the house? I am sure the only reason it hasn't been finalized is the optics of removing a surviving young daughter from their residence in order to sell and finalize the asset total.

Whatever the value of the estate, it's going to the Lloyds. And the carcass will be picked clean by the lawyers.
__________________
The noose gets tighter every day Rog!
  Dwight Schrute is online now Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:51 AM   #156
mikiemo83
enjoying life.
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 69,286
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $974375882
My Mood


mikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud of
mikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
The Lloyd civil suit was already adjudicated. They won.

The only sticking point was the value of the estate. His pension cannot be attached, and that will be his daughters residual $. But the house? I am sure the only reason it hasn't been finalized is the optics of removing a surviving young daughter from their residence in order to sell and finalize the asset total.

Whatever the value of the estate, it's going to the Lloyds. And the carcass will be picked clean by the lawyers.
I think the house is actually empty at this point, has been for almost two years I believe.
__________________

Two words: "village Idiot!!"
  mikiemo83 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #157
HSanders
omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
 
HSanders's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: on Pats Planet
Posts: 24,081
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $600635
My Mood


HSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjacker
HSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjacker
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevss454 View Post
Even with Hernandez’s conviction expunged from his record, his arrest alone would likely give the Patriots and the NFL all the evidence they need to justify withholding payment from his family.
“The arrest and the facts surrounding the arrest, the facts as presented to a criminal jury – that should give the NFL or the team, whoever is under the obligation to pay him, plenty of ammunition to say ‘we don’t have to pay you anymore,’” Cavallaro said.


http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...fl-expert.html
This sounds dumb, but he couldn't and didn't fulfill his contract because he didn't report to work. Wouldn't that take care of the Pats responsibility to pay him, regardless of reason?

Also, I think it's dumb that Lloyd's grown up family should get a dime. I believe suits like that should be pursued only in the case of minor children/spouses/family members etc. who are deprived of finances/care because the victim was a working or stay at home parent/caretaker. In other words, ACTUAL damage, not "boo hoo I'm sad my relative died" damages. I've never seen anything that Lloyd was supporting his handicapped family members who factually, not simply emotionally or other claim wise, couldn't work so...their getting a dime is ridiculous.
__________________
"Coach [Bill] Belichick always used to say, 'I don't give a s--- about our defense giving up yards; all I care about is scoring defense, turnovers and the red zone,'" Woody said. "That's really the key to football. A lot of coaches pound their chest and say, 'I've got the No. 1 defense.'
"That number doesn't mean anything."


UP YOURS, NAPOLIAN
  HSanders is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:29 PM   #158
Dwight Schrute
Feeling a bit greater
 
Dwight Schrute's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scranton, PA
Posts: 27,012
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $631855
My Mood


Dwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that good
Dwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that goodDwight Schrute should plot to take over the world, they're that good
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSanders View Post
This sounds dumb, but he couldn't and didn't fulfill his contract because he didn't report to work. Wouldn't that take care of the Pats responsibility to pay him, regardless of reason?

Also, I think it's dumb that Lloyd's grown up family should get a dime. I believe suits like that should be pursued only in the case of minor children/spouses/family members etc. who are deprived of finances/care because the victim was a working or stay at home parent/caretaker. In other words, ACTUAL damage, not "boo hoo I'm sad my relative died" damages. I've never seen anything that Lloyd was supporting his handicapped family members who factually, not simply emotionally or other claim wise, couldn't work so...their getting a dime is ridiculous.
Couldn't disagree more.
__________________
The noose gets tighter every day Rog!
  Dwight Schrute is online now Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #159
Darth Despot
Not a real 'Merican - apparently
 
Darth Despot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upgraded to Probable
Posts: 17,709
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $346525
My Mood


Darth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a life
Darth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a lifeDarth Despot is still looking for a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSanders View Post
This sounds dumb, but he couldn't and didn't fulfill his contract because he didn't report to work. Wouldn't that take care of the Pats responsibility to pay him, regardless of reason?

Also, I think it's dumb that Lloyd's grown up family should get a dime. I believe suits like that should be pursued only in the case of minor children/spouses/family members etc. who are deprived of finances/care because the victim was a working or stay at home parent/caretaker. In other words, ACTUAL damage, not "boo hoo I'm sad my relative died" damages. I've never seen anything that Lloyd was supporting his handicapped family members who factually, not simply emotionally or other claim wise, couldn't work so...their getting a dime is ridiculous.
This is a damned if you do damned if you don't answer.

The Pats cut A-perp before he was arrested. If they went the Ravens route "let's wait and see how the legal case works out" then they could have argued breach of contract when he didn't show up.

I disagree on wrongful death, sometimes it's the only justice your going to get, ask Ron Goldman's family.
__________________
"An image haunts me:
proceeding across a battlefield,
my father now dead,
I am up front to draw the fire.
I look back,
and one of those I was to protect has fallen."

Nicholas Wolterstorff, Lament for a Son (1987)
  Darth Despot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #160
HSanders
omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
 
HSanders's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: on Pats Planet
Posts: 24,081
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $600635
My Mood


HSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjacker
HSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjackerHSanders is a professional threadjacker
They cut him after he was arrested, basically moments after.
I think putting $$$ on something like that is just greed, unless it replaces income loss. I feel that monetary damages should be to replace only quantifiable loss as in income, time off work , inability to perform the job you used to do before the incident, etc. Besides, Lloyd's family had some semblance of justice. A Con was in the pokey for Lloyd's murder.
__________________
"Coach [Bill] Belichick always used to say, 'I don't give a s--- about our defense giving up yards; all I care about is scoring defense, turnovers and the red zone,'" Woody said. "That's really the key to football. A lot of coaches pound their chest and say, 'I've got the No. 1 defense.'
"That number doesn't mean anything."


UP YOURS, NAPOLIAN
  HSanders is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.