>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2016, 05:56 PM   #31
Hootie2485
Assclown
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Champaign
Posts: 127
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2000


Hootie2485 isn't worthy of this boardHootie2485 isn't worthy of this board
ChiefsPlanet is the smartest, most clever 'football' board on the Internet. It has evolved into something MUCH, MUCH more than a forum about KC sports.

This forum doesn't have a chance, because you have awful regulars, and an over-moderated board. You listed 8 guys who aren't Pats fans that probably don't even post all that much.

Until you put an end to trigger happy over-moderation, your board will never grow past what it is

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by patswin View Post
What's your full name then?
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%27clay+wendler%27

Clay has tried to turn himself into a 'brand'. He is employed by a football website (SBNation) where his name is available to the public (by his choice).

Anything else?
  Hootie2485 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 05:57 PM   #32
Beaglebay
Houndsight is 20/20
 
Beaglebay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastham, MA
Posts: 25,113
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2715250
My Mood


Beaglebay has disabled reputation
So Hootie, how do you like Patriot Planet?
__________________
"It says a lot," a 25-year-old fan reflected, "that the greatest moment in my life is a Week 3 win over New England." I AM PATRIOTS

bay(1/22/15) "The NFL should employ Mona Lisa Vito to calibrate football pressure."
Belichick (1/24/15) I would not say Im the Mona Lisa Vito of the football world as she was in the car expertise area.



taltos
Defense League
  Beaglebay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:00 PM   #33
Hootie2485
Assclown
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Champaign
Posts: 127
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2000


Hootie2485 isn't worthy of this boardHootie2485 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaglebay View Post
So Hootie, how do you like Patriot Planet?
vBulletin has the best boards out there ... the members here are weak, though. Lack intelligence. The only guy who from this site who would be CP worthy is undertaker ... at least that I've noticed so far

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  Hootie2485 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:05 PM   #34
Beaglebay
Houndsight is 20/20
 
Beaglebay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastham, MA
Posts: 25,113
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2715250
My Mood


Beaglebay has disabled reputation
So...you like it?
__________________
"It says a lot," a 25-year-old fan reflected, "that the greatest moment in my life is a Week 3 win over New England." I AM PATRIOTS

bay(1/22/15) "The NFL should employ Mona Lisa Vito to calibrate football pressure."
Belichick (1/24/15) I would not say Im the Mona Lisa Vito of the football world as she was in the car expertise area.



taltos
Defense League
  Beaglebay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #35
Annihilus
Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
 
Annihilus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sanger, TX
Posts: 23,569
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $272543
My Mood


Annihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumAnnihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Annihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumAnnihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumAnnihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie2485 View Post
Do a google search of 'Clay Wendler' ... he writes for the Chiefs (kind of), and has been the owner of Red Tribe Cinema for years. His name is out there. It's a public name. I crossed zero lines (and had no intentions of crossing lines) on that one. He knows that. I didn't use his full name maliciously.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------



Dude, your entire community wanted to ban me because I liked QBR. Congratulations. You have a butthurt, ban happy board. You've created a homer board where no one but ass kissers or Patriots fans get a chance.

I came here with no intent on malicious behavior. At all. I did want to rub it in Clay's face the Chiefs won a playoff game with Smith since he spent 3 years trying to ruin Chiefs talk on ChiefsPlanet because we traded for Alex Smith.

But in terms of 'trolling Patriots fans' ... no. I had no intentions of doing that. And I didn't do that. Period. I talked about how I respected QBR (I did that on CP, too), and how I thought it was funny a few of your members were already calling Manning a cheater after being up in arms about the entire public jumping on Brady right away for deflate-gate.

There is no ban worthy posts that I made. I did no trolling. I'm a football fan. I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't see things through rose colored glasses when it comes to Patriots football. That doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Your board is a homer board that doesn't allow an opposing viewpoint. Period. If it did, I wouldn't have been banned. Instead you have 4 or 5 regulars who flame the living hell out of anyone new that doesn't agree with their Patriots heavy takes, and then whines about them being banned until one of you ban happy mods actually does it.

But please, I'm still waiting for that list of posts that were ban worthy. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while.
You weren't banned. You are still posting.
__________________
"So you know, in China....you got a lotta shit there in China, OK?" - Bill Belichick
  Annihilus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:10 PM   #36
Beaglebay
Houndsight is 20/20
 
Beaglebay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastham, MA
Posts: 25,113
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2715250
My Mood


Beaglebay has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie2485 View Post
ChiefsPlanet is the smartest, most clever 'football' board on the Internet.[COLOR="Silver"]

Well, sure. They banned you, didn't they?
__________________
"It says a lot," a 25-year-old fan reflected, "that the greatest moment in my life is a Week 3 win over New England." I AM PATRIOTS

bay(1/22/15) "The NFL should employ Mona Lisa Vito to calibrate football pressure."
Belichick (1/24/15) I would not say Im the Mona Lisa Vito of the football world as she was in the car expertise area.



taltos
Defense League
  Beaglebay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:11 PM   #37
PatsFan09
Done. And. Done.
 
PatsFan09's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Circumlocuting around New England...
Posts: 17,706
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1296988
My Mood


PatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja pirate
PatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie2485 View Post
Do a google search of 'Clay Wendler' ... he writes for the Chiefs (kind of), and has been the owner of Red Tribe Cinema for years. His name is out there. It's a public name. I crossed zero lines (and had no intentions of crossing lines) on that one. He knows that. I didn't use his full name maliciously. ---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ---------- Dude, your entire community wanted to ban me because I liked QBR. Congratulations. You have a butthurt, ban happy board. You've created a homer board where no one but ass kissers or Patriots fans get a chance. I came here with no intent on malicious behavior. At all. I did want to rub it in Clay's face the Chiefs won a playoff game with Smith since he spent 3 years trying to ruin Chiefs talk on ChiefsPlanet because we traded for Alex Smith. But in terms of 'trolling Patriots fans' ... no. I had no intentions of doing that. And I didn't do that. Period. I talked about how I respected QBR (I did that on CP, too), and how I thought it was funny a few of your members were already calling Manning a cheater after being up in arms about the entire public jumping on Brady right away for deflate-gate. There is no ban worthy posts that I made. I did no trolling. I'm a football fan. I'm a Chiefs fan. I don't see things through rose colored glasses when it comes to Patriots football. That doesn't mean I'm a troll. Your board is a homer board that doesn't allow an opposing viewpoint. Period. If it did, I wouldn't have been banned. Instead you have 4 or 5 regulars who flame the living hell out of anyone new that doesn't agree with their Patriots heavy takes, and then whines about them being banned until one of you ban happy mods actually does it. But please, I'm still waiting for that list of posts that were ban worthy. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while.
Bullshit. You brought BS from another board. And perpetuated it after being warned not to.

Reap. Sow.
__________________
"You shall no longer take things at second or third hand, nor look through
the eyes of the dead, nor feed on the spectres in books,
You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,
You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self. " Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
  PatsFan09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:52 PM   #38
Hootie2485
Assclown
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Champaign
Posts: 127
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2000


Hootie2485 isn't worthy of this boardHootie2485 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsFan09 View Post
Bullshit. You brought BS from another board. And perpetuated it after being warned not to.

Reap. Sow.
Incorrect.

Once mickiemo asked for the other board stuff to stop, I stopped.

Next try?
  Hootie2485 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:56 PM   #39
patswin
WTF
 
patswin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gelatinous, Mass
Posts: 9,418
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $430330
My Mood


patswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power poster
patswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power posterpatswin is a power poster
The butt hurt is strong with this one.
  patswin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #40
Hootie2485
Assclown
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Champaign
Posts: 127
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2000


Hootie2485 isn't worthy of this boardHootie2485 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by patswin View Post
The butt hurt is strong with this one.
Yep. That's what I thought.
  Hootie2485 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:42 PM   #41
mikiemo83
enjoying life.
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 69,466
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $977400632
My Mood


mikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud ofmikiemo83 has much to be proud of
mikiemo83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
You weren't banned. You are still posting.
I guess I was too mean but this guy is similar to an old poster we did actually ban. It is never them but everyone else who doesn't understand.

Hootie, I assclowned you, restricted your access to the boardby limiting you to a certain area. It typically is a reversible situation. But I do not see you as someone who will ever except any responsibility for your actions.
__________________
Blindly Drinking the Patriots Kool-Aid since 1976
  mikiemo83 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:19 AM   #42
Hootie2485
Assclown
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Champaign
Posts: 127
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $2000


Hootie2485 isn't worthy of this boardHootie2485 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiemo83 View Post
I guess I was too mean but this guy is similar to an old poster we did actually ban. It is never them but everyone else who doesn't understand.

Hootie, I assclowned you, restricted your access to the boardby limiting you to a certain area. It typically is a reversible situation. But I do not see you as someone who will ever except any responsibility for your actions.
I will most certainly take responsibility for my actions once I'm linked to the posts that sent me here.

Oh, that's right. You won't do it, because you can't. You limited my access to here because you're a homer with a moderator button. That's why your board, despite being THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, is the red-headed stepchild to your sister Planet ... and that's probably being nice.

Despite all of the advantages afforded to you all by AustinChief, your board is a fail, and that starts with the moderation. Period.

Links to posts that I made that were trolling attempts. I eagerly await.
  Hootie2485 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 04:35 AM   #43
Big/Sky/Fly
one.funny.phqka
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 20,508
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $93403
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to all
Big/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to allBig/Sky/Fly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie2485 View Post
vBulletin has the best boards out there ... the members here are weak, though. Lack intelligence. The only guy who from this site who would be CP worthy is undertaker ... at least that I've noticed so far

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Seriously...GFY. You've never oozed out "intelligence"...not once.
__________________
  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:38 AM   #44
Coltsfan2theend
Semi Pro Sharp Shooter in Training
 
Coltsfan2theend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,501
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $199500
My Mood


Coltsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on money
Coltsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on moneyColtsfan2theend should have their picture on money
Somebody ban this clown, he is obviously here to cause crap and no real reason to keep him around. He can't even stay good in this forum.
__________________
Warning *posts made are not all serious*
  Coltsfan2theend is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:03 AM   #45
Annihilus
Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
 
Annihilus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sanger, TX
Posts: 23,569
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $272543
My Mood


Annihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumAnnihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Annihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumAnnihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumAnnihilus should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
  Annihilus is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.