>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > The Five Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
NSPatsFan
I'm disrespectful to dirt.
 
NSPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
Posts: 5,382
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $72875
My Mood


NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
Colin Kaepernick | Chart Party

__________________
  NSPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:29 AM   #2
chevss454
Running up the score and loving it
 
chevss454's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Canton, MA
Posts: 46,962
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $11148501
My Mood


chevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhore
chevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhorechevss454 is a statwhore
No. But thanks anyway.

I'm done with that guy.
__________________
Quote:
I stopped explaining myself when I realized other people only understand from their level of perception.
  chevss454 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 3,640
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $235250


AkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
AkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
Colin who?
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
Jaric
Vae victis
 
Jaric's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dagobah grow house
Posts: 48,773
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000087
My Mood


Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Didn't that guy used to play football?
__________________
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Your rep message is blank because my phone won't let me comment. Assume it says "you're awesome"
  Jaric is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:32 PM   #5
PumpDee
They Hate Us Cuz They Ain't Us.
 
PumpDee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rhode Island (it's not really an island)
Posts: 9,983
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $85500
My Mood


PumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that good
PumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that goodPumpDee should plot to take over the world, they're that good
Buncha racists around here.
  PumpDee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #6
NSPatsFan
I'm disrespectful to dirt.
 
NSPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
Posts: 5,382
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $72875
My Mood


NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpDee View Post
Buncha racists around here.
As with delusional Packers fans who think Rodgers is the GOAT there are some people who you could show infinite evidence to and they will never admit Kaepernick is being blacklisted because he started the protests.

If people want to say "I think he is being blacklisted, but I think teams won't sign him because of the sideshow." or even "I disagree with his stance and therefore don't want him signed anywhere." I can respect that, but the whole "He just isn't good enough" thing is just BS which this video demonstrates.

But as I said, no amount of evidence will convince some people.
__________________
  NSPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #7
Jaric
Vae victis
 
Jaric's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dagobah grow house
Posts: 48,773
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000087
My Mood


Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
I'm convinced. When will the Patriots sign him?
__________________
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Your rep message is blank because my phone won't let me comment. Assume it says "you're awesome"
  Jaric is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #8
Big/Sky/Fly
one.funny.phqka
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 21,768
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $105653
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to behold
Big/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to beholdBig/Sky/Fly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkPatsFan View Post
Colin who?
You spelled colon wrong dew...
__________________
Have you ever listened to someone for a while and wondered..."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #9
NSPatsFan
I'm disrespectful to dirt.
 
NSPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
Posts: 5,382
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $72875
My Mood


NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
I'm convinced. When will the Patriots sign him?
I'd have no problem with signing him if he knew/learned our system. I have full faith that coach Belichick could handle the media circus that would ensue.

Bluff called.
__________________
  NSPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #10
Jaric
Vae victis
 
Jaric's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dagobah grow house
Posts: 48,773
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000087
My Mood


Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPatsFan View Post
I'd have no problem with signing him if he knew/learned our system. I have full faith that coach Belichick could handle the media circus that would ensue.

Bluff called.
I know you're okay with it. I'm asking when Belichick will make the move? If the evidence.is that rock solid, surely the greatest coach of our generation will swoop in and pick him up
__________________
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Your rep message is blank because my phone won't let me comment. Assume it says "you're awesome"
  Jaric is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:25 PM   #11
Mazz22
5 rings, 4 SB MVPs, The G.O.A.T.
 
Mazz22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: MA
Posts: 9,184
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $221250
My Mood


Mazz22 is a zombie robot ninja pirateMazz22 is a zombie robot ninja pirate
Mazz22 is a zombie robot ninja pirate
The CFL wanted him.
__________________





"No order except for Tom being the best. He does things those other guys [Manning, Brees] can't do. His pocket presence is better, he throws a better ball than those guys. He's a winner better than all those guys."
- Aaron Rodgers

"Brady is the greatest of all time ... the consistency, every single year he does it. And he doesn't have, all time, the greatest players around him." - Jim Kelly
  Mazz22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:09 PM   #12
NSPatsFan
I'm disrespectful to dirt.
 
NSPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
Posts: 5,382
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $72875
My Mood


NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
NSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendageNSPatsFan has been touched by his noodly appendage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
I know you're okay with it. I'm asking when Belichick will make the move? If the evidence.is that rock solid, surely the greatest coach of our generation will swoop in and pick him up
You're reaching assclown levels these last few days.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazz22 View Post
the cfl wanted him.
rodgers is the goat!
__________________
  NSPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #13
PatsFan09
Done. And. Done.
 
PatsFan09's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Circumlocuting around New England...
Posts: 17,774
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1309488
My Mood


PatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja pirate
PatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja piratePatsFan09 is a zombie robot ninja pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPatsFan View Post
I'd have no problem with signing him if he knew/learned our system. I have full faith that coach Belichick could handle the media circus that would ensue.



Bluff called.


He sucks, and in no way whatsoever fits our system.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
__________________
"You shall no longer take things at second or third hand, nor look through
the eyes of the dead, nor feed on the spectres in books,
You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,
You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self. " Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
  PatsFan09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:47 PM   #14
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 3,640
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $235250


AkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
AkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficAkPatsFan can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
I know you're okay with it. I'm asking when Belichick will make the move? If the evidence.is that rock solid, surely the greatest coach of our generation will swoop in and pick him up
Kaepernick sucks balls and would never, ever be signed by BB or anyone knowing how to evaluate talent on the football field.
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:55 PM   #15
Jaric
Vae victis
 
Jaric's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dagobah grow house
Posts: 48,773
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000087
My Mood


Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Jaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to allJaric is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPatsFan View Post
You're reaching assclown levels these last few days.
I'm serious, if he's that good and just sitting out there, why has BB swooped in and picked him up?

Look, I'm willing to admit, the circus around him plays in to this, but there's no evidence hes being blackballed.

Dude he got benched for Blaine Gabbert
__________________
Do, or do not. There is no try.

Your rep message is blank because my phone won't let me comment. Assume it says "you're awesome"
  Jaric is online now Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.