>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > Politics and Religion Forum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2018, 07:18 AM   #1771
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 25,582
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $406175
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Get impregnated by World Cup stars and win free Whoppers, says Burger King

On Tuesday the burger chain announced a promotion on VK, the Russian equivalent of Facebook, offering women 3 million Russian roubles ($47,000) and a lifetime supply of Whoppers if they get impregnated by football players competing in the World Cup.



https://www.theguardian.com/business...pology-russian
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won. So I think on that one I trump you.”
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:03 AM   #1772
mikiemo83
BANNED
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in your mind
Posts: 72,565
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $984101742
My Mood


mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
Get impregnated by World Cup stars and win free Whoppers, says Burger King

On Tuesday the burger chain announced a promotion on VK, the Russian equivalent of Facebook, offering women 3 million Russian roubles ($47,000) and a lifetime supply of Whoppers if they get impregnated by football players competing in the World Cup.



https://www.theguardian.com/business...pology-russian
This is awesome... I have been practicing "I play soccer" in Russian
  mikiemo83 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #1773
imapig
Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
 
imapig's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the beach
Posts: 29,103
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $435776
My Mood


imapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant future
imapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant futureimapig has a brilliant future
I have a huge whopper just waiting for any Russian women that would like a free meal.
__________________
01-04-2015 10:46 AM Joolz said, "You are the most disgusting thing on the Planet. Not just this Planet, I mean Planet Earth.".

  imapig is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:28 AM   #1774
anderson
Awfully Cavalier
 
anderson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dappertutto, come un Capo
Posts: 28,284
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $627860
My Mood


anderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud of
anderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud ofanderson has much to be proud of
She'll be right over, piggy...

__________________
  anderson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:31 AM   #1775
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 25,582
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $406175
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson View Post
She'll be right over, piggy...

That one would definitely like a free meal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won. So I think on that one I trump you.”
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #1776
Darth Despot
Not a real 'Merican - apparently
 
Darth Despot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upgraded to Probable
Posts: 19,817
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $417275
My Mood


Darth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Darth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
...it takes to hands to handle a whopper...
__________________
"An image haunts me:
proceeding across a battlefield,
my father now dead,
I am up front to draw the fire.
I look back,
and one of those I was to protect has fallen."

Nicholas Wolterstorff, Lament for a Son (1987)
  Darth Despot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:18 PM   #1777
patswin
WTF
 
patswin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gelatinous, Mass
Posts: 10,726
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $526080
My Mood


patswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker room
patswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker roompatswin has access to the Patriots' locker room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
None that I am aware of.

There is some discontent amongs Gazans that Hamas has not accomplished anything in the last 20 years, and that peaceful protests may accomplish what Hamas has failed to do, but Hamas is their National Guard, and they view it that way, plus Hamas is their source of food, fuel, medicine, and building materials that Hamas smuggles in to Gaza...so Hamas is kind of like a political party/national guard/red cross....it serves all 3 functions.

Why would Hamas want to or need to terrorize their own people? I suppose it could happen...say for political rivals or something, but I am not aware of anything like that occuring.

As for Fatah, Fatah is nothing. They are a political party, and very moderate, always compromising and trying to make deals with Israel, which Israel then breaks, and Fatah can't do anything about it...so they are viewed as largely impotent. In fact, Fatah can't even collect taxes, Fatah depends on a stipend from the Israeli government for it's finances....Israel taxes the Palestinians, not Fatah, because the west bank is an occupied nation. The IDF runs the west bank....they are the police force, and the government enforcers.


Another dead terrorist to notch the Israeli belt today...Laila Anwar al-Ghandour, 8 month old terrorist...gassed.
Was waiting for the inevitable truth. Looks like you've been had.
https://www.upi.com/Charges-Hamas-le...2581529596346/

June 21 (UPI) -- An indictment filed Thursday accuses Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar of paying a Gaza family to falsely claim their baby died of a tear gas attack launched by Israeli troops.

The charges say the family was given $2,200 to blame Israel for the death of their 8-month-old girl last month.

The child died May 14 of a blood disorder, the same condition the family's 6-month-old son died of last year.

The girl's uncle, Mahmoud Omar, is named in the indictment. He was arrested last month during the "March of Return" riots after being caught trying to cross into Israel to set fire to an unmanned Israeli army position.

During interrogations, Omar told investigators about the payoff for his family to lie about his niece's death. He is also a member of the Palestinian al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.

Israeli army officials had cast doubt on the story. About two weeks after the girl's death, the Hamas Health Ministry in Gaza removed her name from a list of those killed in border clashes with Israeli forces.
  patswin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #1778
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 25,582
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $406175
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by patswin View Post
Was waiting for the inevitable truth. Looks like you've been had.
https://www.upi.com/Charges-Hamas-le...2581529596346/

June 21 (UPI) -- An indictment filed Thursday accuses Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar of paying a Gaza family to falsely claim their baby died of a tear gas attack launched by Israeli troops.

The charges say the family was given $2,200 to blame Israel for the death of their 8-month-old girl last month.

The child died May 14 of a blood disorder, the same condition the family's 6-month-old son died of last year.

The girl's uncle, Mahmoud Omar, is named in the indictment. He was arrested last month during the "March of Return" riots after being caught trying to cross into Israel to set fire to an unmanned Israeli army position.

During interrogations, Omar told investigators about the payoff for his family to lie about his niece's death. He is also a member of the Palestinian al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.

Israeli army officials had cast doubt on the story. About two weeks after the girl's death, the Hamas Health Ministry in Gaza removed her name from a list of those killed in border clashes with Israeli forces.
This story comes from the confession Mahmoud Omar, her uncle signed, after being captured, and presumably tortured.

But Hamas did remove her name from those killed this year...so it may be true.

What about the other 120 dead and 4,000 wounded?

Incidentally, the child died because of the Israeli blockade on medical supplies and medicines, not to mention electricity. The child died because treatment for her conditions is easily available, just not to Palestinians. So, it doesn't really make any difference, does it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won. So I think on that one I trump you.”
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:51 AM   #1779
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 25,582
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $406175
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Soros Is Sorrowful That Trump’s “Revolution In World Affairs” Is Succeeding

Soros is lamenting that his desired world order is under threat because of Trump.

Expressing frustration that “everything that could go wrong has gone wrong”, the billionaire financier of countless Color Revolutions all across the world told the Washington Post that he was “living in [his] own bubble” because he failed to foresee Trump’s meteoric rise. Fearful that Trump “is willing to destroy the world”, as he put it, he vowed to “redouble [his] efforts” in pouring millions of dollars into opposing everything that the President stands for all across the world.

While the Hungarian-American might come off as full of doom and gloom in his interview, he actually has a reason to feel that way because Trump has singlehandedly presided over the dismantlement of the Liberal-Globalist world order that Soros has worked for decades to build, destroying the old paradigm of Trans-Atlantic relations in a simple spree of tweets and presiding over the return of Christian morals, ethics, and values in American society, ideas that are absolutely anathema to the atheist billionaire. From Soros’ perspective, Trump is indeed destroying the world, albeit not in the apocalyptic sense like he’s implying but in the ideological one of pioneering a completely new world order than the one that the President inherited.

Obama, who can be regarded as Soros’ surrogate in the White House, worked towards building a world where the US bows before the authority of the UN on many (but crucially, not all) key issues such as climate change and sustainable development agendas, heralding in a new multilateralism that would have moved International Relations closer to a so-called “one world government”, albeit one that would still be largely under indirect American influence. Concurrent with this, the Obama-Soros vision was to have the media attack all of their opponents as “racist, fascist, white supremacists” for daring to think that the future might be different, but then all of a sudden Trump came along and committed to undoing their legacy.

The world that Trump wants to build is one of unrestricted American unilateralism in “Leading from the Front” while unabashedly pioneering a return to unipolarity, righting what he truly believes to have been the many historic wrongs that Obama, Soros, and all the others before him committed in voluntarily handicapping American power through lopsided trade deals and various other unfair commitments. All told, this global recalibration can rightly be described as a “Revolution in World Affairs” because of the “new thinking” involved in guiding America’s policies from here on out.

https://orientalreview.org/2018/06/2...is-succeeding/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won. So I think on that one I trump you.”
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:04 AM   #1780
PatsFanLisa
No filter
 
PatsFanLisa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sharon
Posts: 24,040
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $675157
My Mood


PatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to behold
PatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
But being boring in an all-too-exciting White House has provided cover for a small army of conservatives and think tank veterans who have been quietly churning out dozens of initiatives like the proposal to reshuffle the cabinet, with the ultimate goal of dismantling the American social welfare system from the inside out.

“Our guys have been in there since the start, grinding it out, and basically no one is noticing it except the smart liberals like Rachel Maddow,” said Stephen K. Bannon, the president’s former adviser, who believes the attack on social programs will be one of Mr. Trump’s most enduring policy achievements.
Bannon's goal for new world order, always has been.

Quote:
“There is a contempt for the poor that seems to permeate the president’s inner circle that seems very worrying,” he said. “It’s done under the banner of providing opportunity and seeking long-term solutions but it all seems designed to increase misery.”
Tell them what's good for them. Tell them what they want to hear, over and over again, and they'll believe it. This administration is a war on the poor, a war on minorities, and a broad attempt to whiten America, all the while letting Americans think they're going to do so much better.


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/u...T.nav=top-news

On another note and BTW, these "orphanages" like Melania went to yesterday? They're indoctrinating the kids into evangelical Christianity, just like the one owned by DeVos in Michigan that kids are being shipped to.
  PatsFanLisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:19 AM   #1781
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 25,582
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $406175
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Well, it beats indoctrinating them into MS-13, I suppose.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won. So I think on that one I trump you.”
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:27 AM   #1782
Darth Despot
Not a real 'Merican - apparently
 
Darth Despot's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upgraded to Probable
Posts: 19,817
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $417275
My Mood


Darth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Darth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumDarth Despot should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
The problem with Bannon's plan is it is as easily reversed as it was created.
__________________
"An image haunts me:
proceeding across a battlefield,
my father now dead,
I am up front to draw the fire.
I look back,
and one of those I was to protect has fallen."

Nicholas Wolterstorff, Lament for a Son (1987)
  Darth Despot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:45 AM   #1783
PatsFanLisa
No filter
 
PatsFanLisa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sharon
Posts: 24,040
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $675157
My Mood


PatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to behold
PatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Despot View Post
The problem with Bannon's plan is it is as easily reversed as it was created.
I think it will take decades to undo.

How about this, though.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7619136.html
  PatsFanLisa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:37 AM   #1784
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 4,757
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000


AkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets it
AkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets itAkPatsFan gets it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
Soros Is Sorrowful That Trump’s “Revolution In World Affairs” Is Succeeding

Soros is lamenting that his desired world order is under threat because of Trump.

Expressing frustration that “everything that could go wrong has gone wrong”, the billionaire financier of countless Color Revolutions all across the world told the Washington Post that he was “living in [his] own bubble” because he failed to foresee Trump’s meteoric rise. Fearful that Trump “is willing to destroy the world”, as he put it, he vowed to “redouble [his] efforts” in pouring millions of dollars into opposing everything that the President stands for all across the world.

While the Hungarian-American might come off as full of doom and gloom in his interview, he actually has a reason to feel that way because Trump has singlehandedly presided over the dismantlement of the Liberal-Globalist world order that Soros has worked for decades to build, destroying the old paradigm of Trans-Atlantic relations in a simple spree of tweets and presiding over the return of Christian morals, ethics, and values in American society, ideas that are absolutely anathema to the atheist billionaire. From Soros’ perspective, Trump is indeed destroying the world, albeit not in the apocalyptic sense like he’s implying but in the ideological one of pioneering a completely new world order than the one that the President inherited.

Obama, who can be regarded as Soros’ surrogate in the White House, worked towards building a world where the US bows before the authority of the UN on many (but crucially, not all) key issues such as climate change and sustainable development agendas, heralding in a new multilateralism that would have moved International Relations closer to a so-called “one world government”, albeit one that would still be largely under indirect American influence. Concurrent with this, the Obama-Soros vision was to have the media attack all of their opponents as “racist, fascist, white supremacists” for daring to think that the future might be different, but then all of a sudden Trump came along and committed to undoing their legacy.

The world that Trump wants to build is one of unrestricted American unilateralism in “Leading from the Front” while unabashedly pioneering a return to unipolarity, righting what he truly believes to have been the many historic wrongs that Obama, Soros, and all the others before him committed in voluntarily handicapping American power through lopsided trade deals and various other unfair commitments. All told, this global recalibration can rightly be described as a “Revolution in World Affairs” because of the “new thinking” involved in guiding America’s policies from here on out.

https://orientalreview.org/2018/06/2...is-succeeding/
Fuck George Soros.
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:47 AM   #1785
PatsFanLisa
No filter
 
PatsFanLisa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sharon
Posts: 24,040
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $675157
My Mood


PatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to behold
PatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to beholdPatsFanLisa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkPatsFan View Post
Fuck George Soros.
Feel the same about the Koch Bros and the Mercers.
  PatsFanLisa is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.