>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #16
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therick67 View Post
What's left to investigate? Walsh confirmed everything the Patriots and said, it's time to move on -- nothing more to be gained.

The Pats came withing 2 minutes of going 19 - 0 while being the most scrutinized team in sports history, that goe's to show you exactly how much those cameras really helped.
as far as going 19-0 ...that was a differant team... & pathetic division, and 40% of their schedule 6 games Miami, Bills and Jets had combined 12 - 36 record...and Brady & the Pats were so great that the 4-12 Ravens kicked the shit out of them so bad the referees had to step in and keep the story alive and the rating high fior the next 5 weeks...

Are you kidding or what ?......how about these extremly important questions that "NEED" desperatly to be answered inorder to put this to rest....and never will even be asked as far as & Kraft are concerned...We know none of the answeres the these important basic questions.

- Were the tapes ever used during the game ? (yes)
- Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ? (yes)
- Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
- Did Weis and McDaniels ever change a play knowing the defensive call ? (yes)
- Did Belichick* request for the filming to be done? (yes)
- What was Ernie Adams involvment ?
- Did Kraft know about the taping ? (yes)
- Did Kraft know multiple teams complainted to the NFL for Patriot cheating? (yes)
- Why won't have an honest independent investigation ? (cover up)
- Why wasn't Walsh or Estrella ever questioned by ? ( cover up)

The proof to these question can only be gained by an independent investigation with everyone under oath. Don't worry it'll happen...Im not worried as long as theres a cover up and Kraft, & Belichick* keep lieing eventually they will not beable to avoid this & control it as they have so far...yet they still look guilty as hell ....
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #17
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post

Quote:
Are you kidding or what ?......how about these extremly important questions that "NEED" desperatly to be answered inorder to put this to rest....and never will even be asked as far as & Kraft are concerned...We know none of the answeres the these important basic questions.
Yes we do

Quote:
- Were the tapes ever used during the game ? (yes
Walsh said they didn't. The Pats said they didn't.

Quote:
- Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ? (yes)
Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.

Quote:
- Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.

Quote:
- Did Weis and McDaniels ever change a play knowing the defensive call ? (yes)
Sure they did, isn't that obvious?

Quote:
- Did Belichick* request for the filming to be done? (yes)
Duh

Quote:
- What was Ernie Adams involvment ?
He took the tape after the game, viewed it and handed it over to be edited.

Quote:
Quote:
- Did Kraft know about the taping ? (yes)
I doubt it, I believe he said he didn't.

Quote:
- Did Kraft know multiple teams complainted to the NFL for Patriot cheating? (yes)
I don't believe multiple teams lodged formal complaints.

Quote:
- Why won't have an honest independent investigation ? (cover up)
Why doe's he? the team told him what they did, Walsh confirmed it.

Quote:
- Why wasn't Walsh or Estrella
ever questioned by ? ( cover up)
Walsh was.

Quote:
The proof to these question can only be gained by an independent investigation with everyone under oath. Don't worry it'll happen...Im not worried as long as theres a cover up and Kraft, & Belichick* keep lieing eventually they will not beable to avoid this & control it as they have so far...yet they still look guilty as hell .
...
If you say so.

Last edited by tehrick67; 07-15-2008 at 10:10 AM..
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #18
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therick67 View Post
If you say so.
- Quote:Were the tapes ever used during the game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't. The Pats said they didn't.
D22 : Walsh was a cameraman only 2 of the 7 years of cheating... & Patriots & have Zero credibility & have been covering up & lieing from the beginning

- Quote: Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.
D22: Walsh has never been asked that question & I never heard him answer it...and what about the 2 other cameramen that have never been questioned ?

- Quote: Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
Therick: Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.
D22: Are you going to tell me they never used that camera during a game...lets say their bullshit is real & they only taped for future use & study...so the 2nd time they are playing the Dolphins after studying the signals & formations from the first tape...

you truly believe they didn't use the already illegal camera on the field in any way, even the zoom in lens to help them utilize what they already knew from studying during this 2nd game ... ? then why the fvck were they even doing it and worst keep doing it after they were warned verbally multiple times & a hard copy memo....it makes zero sense to even bother risking legacy's and reputations for absolutely nothing...

- Quote:What was Ernie Adams involvment ?
Therick: He took the tape after the game, viewed it and handed it over to be edited.
D22: taking the tape after the game means nothing...the tape was needed in the camera to record the 2nd half too....he still had complete access to illegally view it during every game & he was involved in game planning..

Quoteid Kraft know about the taping ?
Therick: I doubt it, I believe he said he didn't.
D22:....LMFAO!!!!...if you truly believe an NFL owner is not informed both verbally and with that memo that multiple teams have complained their team is violating major rules & cheating...then your insane...I'll even be willing to bet Kraft was the 1st to know even that a memo was going to be sent...Im sure everyone kept that secret from Kraft that Estrella was even thrown out of the Stadium ... get real will you people...

Quoteid Kraft know multiple teams complainted to the NFL for Patriot cheating?
Therick: I don't believe multiple teams lodged formal complaints.
D22: Packers- Detroit-Titans- Bills that complained to the NFL before the Memo had to be written & sent

Quote:Why won't have an honest independent investigation ? (cover up)
Therick: Why doe's he? the team told him what they did, Walsh confirmed it.
D22: Walsh brought many questions that need to be answered & confirmed there was alot more to this...including what was actually taped...no one knew the formations were also included in the process... Walsh was only 2 of 7 years of cheating & that was the beginning of this system & process Im sure grew & got more indebt...were are the other 2 camermens interviews from 2002-2007...OH!!! Thats right they never were questioned...
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:44 PM   #19
Dawsonstouchbac
Banned
 
Dawsonstouchbac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A mile from HELL (TSUN)
Posts: 6,736
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $0
My Mood


Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.Dawsonstouchbac has a great personality, really.
Nice post D22...You got them right where you want them.
  Dawsonstouchbac is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #20
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
- Quote:Were the tapes ever used during the game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't. The Pats said they didn't.
D22 : Walsh was a cameraman only 2 of the 7 years of cheating... & Patriots & have Zero credibility & have been covering up & lieing from the beginning

- Quote: Were the tapes ever viewed during half time of a game ?
Therick: Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.
D22: Walsh has never been asked that question & I never heard him answer it...and what about the 2 other cameramen that have never been questioned ?

- Quote: Who viewed & had access to the tapes during games for 7 yrs ? ( coaches)
Therick: Walsh said they didn't, the Pats said they didn't.
D22: Are you going to tell me they never used that camera during a game...lets say their bullshit is real & they only taped for future use & study...so the 2nd time they are playing the Dolphins after studying the signals & formations from the first tape...

you truly believe they didn't use the already illegal camera on the field in any way, even the zoom in lens to help them utilize what they already knew from studying during this 2nd game ... ? then why the fvck were they even doing it and worst keep doing it after they were warned verbally multiple times & a hard copy memo....it makes zero sense to even bother risking legacy's and reputations for absolutely nothing...


This has all been covered already...

Did the Patriots use the tapes during same game that they were taped?: He very specifically said they did not. He was very specific that the tape remained in his possession the entire game, and that they were not used during the (same) game.

On what Walsh did with the tapes after he did the taping?: He would videotape as part of his responsibility during the game. He than would take the tape, mark it and then hand it off to (Belichick personal assistant) Ernie Adams. He had no knowledge of where it went from there.

Your opinion on impact videotaping signals had?: It’s impossible to know the specifics of the impact it has. Because teams know there is a permissible way to this (steal signals without videotaping), that they prepare for that.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...att_Walsh.html
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:59 PM   #21
TommyD420
Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.
 
TommyD420's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 31,149
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $62000
My Mood


TommyD420 is a glorious beacon of light
TommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of lightTommyD420 is a glorious beacon of light
So D22...The Congressional Hearing starts when?

I need to set my DVR.
__________________
"Maybe you should check your notes." - Bill Belichick

"If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a trolleycar." - Jeffrey Kessler

"You know...Colts." - Julian Edelman
  TommyD420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #22
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therick67 View Post
This has all been covered already...

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...att_Walsh.html
Was it worth the 3 ½-month wait to talk to Walsh?:

: I think it is because I think this is important. You’re dealing with the integrity of the NFL. You’re dealing with the public trust in our game for our fans. There’s obviously been widespread media speculation. There’ve been reports of violations going from miking to tapings of walk-throughs. The general interest of the public was we want to know the facts. I wanted to know the facts. So that’s why we’re here today to give them to you.

D22 - What a bunch of fvcking bullshit this is..."Thats why Im here today" to know the facts said...The "ONLY" reason he was there is because Walsh came out with new tapes & caught in a another lie..

anything says is "NOT" in the least bit credible... hes a proven lier, and the one responsible for the cover up & destruction of all evidence...his words "ONLY" serve to protect himself & Kraft....He is the main reason why the Integrity is still in question & the publis trust is gonewhen he destroyed & covered it up...
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #23
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD420 View Post
So D22...The Congressional Hearing starts when?

I need to set my DVR.
Relax & be patient Tommy...they will problably start once congress is done with the NBA...and the "Spygate" evidence is documented & ready for trial...

If & Kraft want to keep everything a big secret & keep lieing eventually the party will all be over & they will all go down for it...theres way too many people convinced the NFL has covered up "Spygate"... so it'll always be alive as long as it is questioned...
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #24
Fully Tilted
GhostGronk
 
Fully Tilted's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marsh Vegas
Posts: 15,014
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $46130
My Mood


Fully Tilted gets a lot of it
Fully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of itFully Tilted gets a lot of it
Any second now........I can feel it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommysgirl View Post
You need to take off your underpants like me.
http://www.americankidscancerfund.org/Images/GoldRibbon.gif
  Fully Tilted is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:39 PM   #25
midgar8784
Banned
 
midgar8784's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 54,668
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $250
My Mood


midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
Relax & be patient Tommy...they will problably start once congress is done with the NBA...and the "Spygate" evidence is documented & ready for trial...

If & Kraft want to keep everything a big secret & keep lieing eventually the party will all be over & they will all go down for it...theres way too many people convinced the NFL has covered up "Spygate"... so it'll always be alive as long as it is questioned...


Oh yeah, it is just so high on the care list of so many people. The funny part is, people need it for an excuse, but they really dont think the pats did anything other teams have not done, so they dont really care anymore...well except you.
  midgar8784 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:56 AM   #26
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
Relax & be patient Tommy...they will problably start once congress is done with the NBA...and the "Spygate" evidence is documented & ready for trial...

If & Kraft want to keep everything a big secret & keep lieing eventually the party will all be over & they will all go down for it...theres way too many people convinced the NFL has covered up "Spygate"... so it'll always be alive as long as it is questioned...
Trial
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:07 AM   #27
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgar8784 View Post
Oh yeah, it is just so high on the care list of so many people. The funny part is, people need it for an excuse, but they really dont think the pats did anything other teams have not done, so they dont really care anymore...well except you.
The Patriots...the team of "Cheaters & Frauds"....thats not an excuse thats a reason !! If you think for a minute 80 % of the sports world don't care...you are insane...they would all applaud to see Belichick* suspended & even banned for his 7 years of cheating .
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:22 AM   #28
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
The Patriots...the team of "Cheaters & Frauds"....thats not an excuse thats a reason !! If you think for a minute 80 % of the sports world don't care...you are insane...they would all applaud to see Belichick* suspended & even banned for his 7 years of cheating .
Don't forget the 52 States
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #29
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully Tilted View Post
Any second now........I can feel it.
- didn't you say it was over in sept. 2007 after Belichick* & Kraft were penalized & fined for their "Cheating"

- Then 4 months later when Sen. Specter couldn't get congressional support, didn't you say it was over ?

- Then 7 months later didn't you say it was over after Walsh met with Specter & ?

- And just 3 weeks ago 10 months later after Specter filed and documented "SPYGATE" with a 42 Pg Statement for "FUTURE" use in Congress you said it's over ?

- And today again you still actually think "Spygate" is over.... the biggest NFL scandel involving a 3 time Dynasty in 7 years for onfield "Cheating"...an insident like no other that has quoted he needs to restore the Integrity back in the game & regain the publics trust all because the Patriots "Cheated"

You say it's over ....I say it will never be over until the Patriots & are vindicated through an honest investigation ....

It's over ..... How much would be willing to bet on that ?
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:34 AM   #30
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
-
- And just 3 weeks ago 10 months later after Specter filed and documented "SPYGATE" with a 42 Pg Statement for "FUTURE" use in Congress you said it's over ?
That's called Senator sphincter trying to save face, if he really had all this 'evidence' and it was so damming he would have moved foward.
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.