>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #316
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Dumb dumb - how can Danny play for 17 years, set all kinds of records and not win one freakin Super bowl??

Even Trent Dilfer has a ring
__________________
Originally Posted by TBrownslady

I got a feel of the squishyness I just swallowed and got it over with as quickly as possible.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #317
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
:lol:
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #318
Akrobatik
Oh crikey!
 
Akrobatik's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: A-Town, MA
Posts: 2,027
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $82129


Akrobatik will become famous soon enoughAkrobatik will become famous soon enoughAkrobatik will become famous soon enoughAkrobatik will become famous soon enough
D22 can cut the shit with this whole Brady vs Marino crap.

Marino is a choker and forever will be in the books.

TB is a winner.
  Akrobatik is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #319
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehrick67 View Post
Dumb dumb - how can Danny play for 17 years, set all kinds of records and not win one freakin Super bowl??

Even Trent Dilfer has a ring
Ill start first with addressing your comment about QB's even Trent Dilfer has a ring...well seems Tom Brady even has 3 and look at him...Hes Trent Dilfer time 3...the NFL now adays is pretty easy to not just get the game but win it no matter how bad your team is...look at the 2001 Patriots...need I say more they were at the bottom of the league on both side of the ball.

for all the exact same reasons aproximately 500 other QB's don't have a ring either and "ONLY 23 QB's do ...there were "ONLY" 43 SB's and there are QB's with Multiple rings.

Now every individual QB "ONLY" has 1 in 32 chance every year to Hope & Pray His team is good enough the make it to that game nevermind also win it in 1 and done league, not the best of 7 like every other sport ...

you need alot of Luck & help to make it all the way in the NFL...the Patriots have also proved that you donm't even have to be the best team in your conferance as long as everything else goes your way...

- referee calls in your favor win games
- non-referee calls in your favor win games
- 3rd & 2 holding call can lose a game now trying to convert 3rd & 12
- a coin toss can lose a game
- a missed tipped ball from a WR that is intercepted can lose a game
- a blind side hit from missed assignment or block causing a QB fumble loses game
- a bad missed tackle by puting down your head can lose a game

I could go on for days listing a million things that can lose a game & not once ever mention a QB
-
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #320
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
D22 can cut the shit with this whole Brady vs Marino crap.

Marino is a choker and forever will be in the books.

TB is a winner.
you mean Tom Brady's a "CHEATER" and that is in the History books,...and will mark the Brady & Patriot Fraud Legacy ...

I can't find a thing bad aabout Marino's legacy or respect anywere inside the NFL
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:16 AM   #321
tehrick67
Registered User
 
tehrick67's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 32,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140620


tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
tehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on moneytehrick67 should have their picture on money
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post

I can't find a thing bad aabout Marino's legacy or respect anywere inside the NFL
You can deny it all you want, the fact is the first thing people say about marino is he didn't win a superbowl.
  tehrick67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #322
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehrick67 View Post
You can deny it all you want, the fact is the first thing people say about marino is he didn't win a superbowl.
The first thing all those same people say about Brady with 3 rings... is "SPYGATE"

So whats your point because the fact Marino'e team didn't win a SuperBowl during his 17 years is unfortunate and a common story with 500+ other NFL QB's over the last 43 years...

"SPYGATE", cheating...fraud....Ill take living with no rings & respect than 3 rings with nothing but cheating fraud and contraversy along with lies & corruption attached to owner &


I could live alot better sleeping at night knowing soley on my talent I am considered the absolute best at my position..then being considered soley on 3 games your 53 man roster was responsible for...
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #323
PatsRUs
Not a Member User
 
PatsRUs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,666
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $109456
My Mood


PatsRUs is top drawer
PatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
The first thing all those same people say about Brady with 3 rings... is "SPYGATE"

So whats your point because the fact Marino'e team didn't win a SuperBowl during his 17 years is unfortunate and a common story with 500+ other NFL QB's over the last 43 years...

"SPYGATE", cheating...fraud....Ill take living with no rings & respect than 3 rings with nothing but cheating fraud and contraversy along with lies & corruption attached to owner &


I could live alot better sleeping at night knowing soley on my talent I am considered the absolute best at my position..then being considered soley on 3 games your 53 man roster was responsible for...
So you're saying Marino was the same as those 500 other QBs? Did they all inherit teams coming off SBs? Did they all have 'prolific' arms? Pick one, was he great or not.. you can't have it both ways. The great ones figure out how to get to championships, especially with championship caliber teams. Dan couldn't figure it out, and the one time he stumbled upon it, he choked.. setting the stage for what would become his legacy.

You're fine with the Dolphins tampering to get the coach, so you'd be okay with the Pats having a camera on the sidelines instead of in the stands if you were a Pats fan..

Saying Dan had a prolific arm in the HOF is sort of like them saying a butt ugly person has a nice personality, because you can't say 'champion'.. it's not true, and choke artist doesn't sound nice, even though it's more accurate...
  PatsRUs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:29 AM   #324
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsRUs View Post
So you're saying Marino was the same as those 500 other QBs? Did they all inherit teams coming off SBs? Did they all have 'prolific' arms?
You're fine with the Dolphins tampering to get the coach, so you'd be okay with the Pats having a camera on the sidelines instead of in the stands if you were a Pats fan..

...
Its a fact that their are hundreds of other QB's that have no rings and in all of history just 23 NFL QB's have been fortunate to be on a team that was lucky ebnough to win a ring...no pun inteneded but Tom Brady's the greatest example of that..and believe me...those 23 QB's at least 50-75 % of them aren't even close to the talent level of hundreds of QB less fortunate.

Please with that pathetic attempt ... Shula hireing vs "SPYGATE" 7 years of the worst oinfield cheating by stealing every opponants signals for a major significant competitive advantage...this comparison doesn't past the laugh test !!!..seriously...
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #325
PatsRUs
Not a Member User
 
PatsRUs's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,666
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $109456
My Mood


PatsRUs is top drawer
PatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawerPatsRUs is top drawer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
Its a fact that their are hundreds of other QB's that have no rings and in all of history just 23 NFL QB's have been fortunate to be on a team that was lucky ebnough to win a ring...no pun inteneded but Tom Brady's the greatest example of that..and believe me...those 23 QB's at least 50-75 % of them aren't even close to the talent level of hundreds of QB less fortunate.

Please with that pathetic attempt ... Shula hireing vs "SPYGATE" 7 years of the worst oinfield cheating by stealing every opponants signals for a major significant competitive advantage...this comparison doesn't past the laugh test !!!..seriously...

There have been great QBs on bad teams, that wasn't the case with Dan... try again.

Schula hiring was just as bad, tampering to get a coach renders every game you play from that point on with a * until you get rid of him. So everything the Dolphins did under Schula is bogus according to your twisted criteria. You're just okay with the double standard because you're a dope from R.I. who's a Dolphins fan and who thinks that watching the biggest choke artist in the history of mankind was great.
  PatsRUs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #326
mtizzle922
Registered User
 
mtizzle922's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OH
Posts: 25
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1250


mtizzle922 is an unknown quantity at this point
this is what marino has won:
__________________
Jackie Moon is gonna wrestle a bear!!
  mtizzle922 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #327
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsRUs View Post
There have been great QBs on bad teams, that wasn't the case with Dan... try again.

Schula hiring was just as bad, tampering to get a coach renders every game you play from that point on with a * until you get rid of him. So everything the Dolphins did under Schula is bogus according to your twisted criteria. You're just okay with the double standard because you're a dope from R.I. who's a Dolphins fan and who thinks that watching the biggest choke artist in the history of mankind was great.
so you must have a real problem with Bob Kraft & the Patriots right...and all the illegal Tampering that went on with BB* the Jets, Patriots and Manginni...right !!!!
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #328
Dolphin22
Master Assclown
 
Dolphin22's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,514
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $3849


Dolphin22 isn't worthy of this boardDolphin22 isn't worthy of this board
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtizzle922 View Post
this is what marino has won:
this is how respect tom Brady and BB* have
  Dolphin22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #329
mtizzle922
Registered User
 
mtizzle922's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OH
Posts: 25
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1250


mtizzle922 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
this is how respect tom Brady and BB* have
this is how good your comeback was:
__________________
Jackie Moon is gonna wrestle a bear!!
  mtizzle922 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #330
midgar8784
Banned
 
midgar8784's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 54,668
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $250
My Mood


midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
midgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museummidgar8784 should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin22 View Post
Its a fact that their are hundreds of other QB's that have no rings and in all of history just 23 NFL QB's have been fortunate to be on a team that was lucky ebnough to win a ring...no pun inteneded but Tom Brady's the greatest example of that..and believe me...those 23 QB's at least 50-75 % of them aren't even close to the talent level of hundreds of QB less fortunate.

Please with that pathetic attempt ... Shula hireing vs "SPYGATE" 7 years of the worst oinfield cheating by stealing every opponants signals for a major significant competitive advantage...this comparison doesn't past the laugh test !!!..seriously...


You say it was lucky that tom went to a team that won a superbowl, but that team never won a superbowl till Tom Got there. Miami won superbowls before marino got there just not with him, that is the difference. Brady was a major major reason this team went from a team on the decline that had not won anything in its history to the most winning team in the decade who set records and went to 4 superbowls. That is a fact. Its right up until the day he started, you can look at 100 games before him and 100 games after and its staggering the difference...that is hardly a coincidence.
  midgar8784 is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dashoe swallows

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.