>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > Politics and Religion Forum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2020, 08:46 AM   #16
O.Z.O.
rude and offensive
 
O.Z.O.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: indoors
Posts: 21,446
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $502651
My Mood


O.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousyO.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousyO.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousy
O.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousyO.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousyO.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousyO.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousyO.Z.O. makes Greek statues weep in jealousy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
Dershowitz: 'Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros'

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said Sunday he has proof that former President Barack Obama "personally asked" the FBI to investigate someone "on behalf of George Soros," the liberal billionaire megadonor.

Dershowitz's claim came soon after Attorney General Bill Barr openly asked President Trump to stop tweeting about ongoing Justice Department matters, saying it made it "impossible" to do his job. Barr, who also maintained that Trump never personally intervened in a criminal matter, was hit last week by a letter from former DOJ officials organized by a leftwing group demanding his resignation.

"There was a lot of White House control of the Justice Department during the Kennedy administration and I don't think we saw very many liberal professors arguing against that," Dershowitz said in an interview with Breitbart News that aired Sunday on SiriusXM. "I have some information as well about the Obama administration Ė which will be disclosed in a lawsuit at some point, but I'm not prepared to disclose it now Ė about how President Obama personally asked the FBI to investigate somebody on behalf of George Soros, who was a close ally of his." He did not say specifically who the target might have been.

Dershowitz added: "We've seen this kind of White House influence on the Justice Department virtually in every Justice Department. The difference: This president is much more overt about it, he tweets about it. President Obama whispered to the Justice Department about it. And, I don't think these 1,000 former Justice Department officials would pass the shoe-on-the-other-foot test. Maybe some of them would, but a good many of them wouldn't."

Constitutionally, Dershowitz said, the president "could make a decision to really control the Justice Department" and decide specifically whom to prosecute and not to prosecute. The former member of Trump's impeachment defense team clarified, however, that it wouldn't be a good move.

"He shouldn't do it; it hasn't been done since Thomas Jefferson," Dershowitz said. "Thomas Jefferson did do it. We've seen this throughout our history."

Pressed on the claim that Obama pressed for an FBI probe, Dershowitz responded: "That's going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future, yeah. That is not unusual. People whisper to presidents all the time; presidents whisper to the Justice Department all the time. It's very common; it's wrong, whoever does it -- but it's common, and we shouldn't think it's unique to any particular president. I have in my possession the actual 302 [witness report] form which documents this issue and it will at the right time come out, but I'm not free to disclose it now because it's a case that's not yet been filed."

Many Democrats, meanwhile, have floated the idea of impeaching Barr. The Washington Post ran an op-ed slamming Barr for acting as Trump's "wingman" -- even though former Attorney General Eric Holder explicitly identified himself as Obama's "wingman."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ala...a-george-soros

ANTISEMITE!!!

Anyone who speaks the name Soros in vain is automatically an anti-semite, right?

What's next, accusing Soros of being a Nazi collaborator?
they truly live in an alternate reality if they don't understand what the optics on that would look like and what this would do to our government moving forward. There is no accountability or self-awareness with them anymore. They have declared war on our republic and our way of life. It's past time to start treating them like the enemies that they are.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


#FBaltimore: their coach, and their fans too
  O.Z.O. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 06:29 PM   #17
Big/Sky/Fly
Doing God's Work...Sometimes
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 34,883
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $284853
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Big/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond reputeBig/Sky/Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ala...a-george-soros

ANTISEMITE!!!

Anyone who speaks the name Soros in vain is automatically an anti-semite, right?

What's next, accusing Soros of being a Nazi collaborator?
Oh, well I guess I'm not the only one labeled that here then (by at least one person here ;)...right?

The REALLY funny thing is, IMA "joo"...which, is WTFish...
__________________
Steelers: 6 SBs w/3 HCs, 2 QBs, over 40 years

Patriots: 6 SBs w/1 HC, 1 QB, over 18 years


If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed
- Mark Twain

You Have To Have The Personality To Match Up With The Patriots
- Emmit(t) Smith

I Love It When Receivers Catch The Balls With Their Hands
- Ron Jaworski

Wise Man Never Play Leapfrog With Unicorn
- Confucius
  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:00 AM   #18
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 5,911
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000


AkPatsFan gets a lot of it
AkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of it
Quote:
"The FBI agent who ran the bureau’s warrantless spying program said Wednesday he warned ex-Director James Comey and his deputy, Andrew McCabe that the program was a useless waste of taxpayer money that needlessly infringed Americans’ civil liberties but his bosses refused to take action."
This is my shocked face.

More in the link.

https://justthenews.com/government/c...tless-spying-0
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #19
Dwight Schrute
Keep America Great!
 
Dwight Schrute's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Americaís Hometown
Posts: 37,166
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $857105
My Mood


Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
That’s a must read.
__________________
"Take away our bad play the entire first half, the coin toss, the mistakes we made when the game got tight, and Brady's three third-and-ten conversions in OT, and the Chiefs are superbowl champs." Some stupid fvcker 11/10/19
  Dwight Schrute is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:38 AM   #20
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 28,177
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $469675
My Mood


Baron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousy
Baron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousyBaron Samedi makes Greek statues weep in jealousy
May as well keep this train a-rollin'...thanks for bringing that site to my attention;

House Republicans considering criminal referrals against Mueller prosecutors

House Republicans have found evidence that Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team may have misled the courts and Congress and are considering making criminal referrals asking the Justice Department to investigate those prosecutors, a key lawmaker says.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told Just the News that his team has been scouring recent documents released by the FBI, including witness reports known as 302s, and found glaring evidence that contradicts claims the Mueller team made to courts and Congress.

"We're now going through these 302s, and we're going to be making criminal referrals on the Mueller dossier team, the people that put this Mueller report together," Nunes said during an interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast set to air on Tuesday.

Nunes specifically reacted to a story in Just the News disclosing that FBI interview memos of key figure George Papadopoulos show he was helpful in trying to locate a witness named Joseph Mifsud but that Mueller's prosecutors portrayed Papdopoulos as trying to thwart or frustrate the investigation's efforts to question Mifsud.

The new FBI memos provide "our first evidence of the Mueller team lying to the court. It a lie. It's a total lie," the lawmaker said, referring to the Mueller team's claim that Papadopoulos tried to hinder efforts to locate and question Mifsud.

"I always assumed that Papadopolis probably was helpful. I mean, he's kind of alluded to that, that he offered to be helpful, but we had never seen the actual 302s," Nunes said.

continued...

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...gainst-mueller

I hope this opens the door for the parking valet to sue the shit out of the prosecutors. I mean, them personally paying Papadopoulos. Something like $302,000 each, for their 302 lies.

and they should go to prison....because our DoJ should NOT be framing American citizens, lying to courts, lying to congress, for political purposes exclusively. That's subterfuge at best, treason at worst.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

Shameless plug for my blog; https://puntyventures.com/
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 12:45 PM   #21
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 5,911
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000


AkPatsFan gets a lot of it
AkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of it
My opinion is this, as long as the Dems control the house we won't see anything become of any of this stuff, for obvious reasons, which is why it's imperative that the GOP win the house back and keep the senate and WH. Get rid of the never Trumpers too then we may actually start seeing people pay for their crimes and misdeeds. Start at the top and work their way down, nail all of them.
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:46 PM   #22
Dwight Schrute
Keep America Great!
 
Dwight Schrute's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Americaís Hometown
Posts: 37,166
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $857105
My Mood


Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
May as well keep this train a-rollin'...thanks for bringing that site to my attention;

House Republicans considering criminal referrals against Mueller prosecutors

House Republicans have found evidence that Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team may have misled the courts and Congress and are considering making criminal referrals asking the Justice Department to investigate those prosecutors, a key lawmaker says.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told Just the News that his team has been scouring recent documents released by the FBI, including witness reports known as 302s, and found glaring evidence that contradicts claims the Mueller team made to courts and Congress.

"We're now going through these 302s, and we're going to be making criminal referrals on the Mueller dossier team, the people that put this Mueller report together," Nunes said during an interview on the John Solomon Reports podcast set to air on Tuesday.

Nunes specifically reacted to a story in Just the News disclosing that FBI interview memos of key figure George Papadopoulos show he was helpful in trying to locate a witness named Joseph Mifsud but that Mueller's prosecutors portrayed Papdopoulos as trying to thwart or frustrate the investigation's efforts to question Mifsud.

The new FBI memos provide "our first evidence of the Mueller team lying to the court. It a lie. It's a total lie," the lawmaker said, referring to the Mueller team's claim that Papadopoulos tried to hinder efforts to locate and question Mifsud.

"I always assumed that Papadopolis probably was helpful. I mean, he's kind of alluded to that, that he offered to be helpful, but we had never seen the actual 302s," Nunes said.

continued...

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...gainst-mueller

I hope this opens the door for the parking valet to sue the shit out of the prosecutors. I mean, them personally paying Papadopoulos. Something like $302,000 each, for their 302 lies.

and they should go to prison....because our DoJ should NOT be framing American citizens, lying to courts, lying to congress, for political purposes exclusively. That's subterfuge at best, treason at worst.
I will donate my time and help construct a gallows on the White House lawn of treason charges are ever prosecuted and affirmed.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkPatsFan View Post
My opinion is this, as long as the Dems control the house we won't see anything become of any of this stuff, for obvious reasons, which is why it's imperative that the GOP win the house back and keep the senate and WH. Get rid of the never Trumpers too then we may actually start seeing people pay for their crimes and misdeeds. Start at the top and work their way down, nail all of them.
The Senate is GOP controlled and Graham is on record multiple times saying heíll be inquiring.
__________________
"Take away our bad play the entire first half, the coin toss, the mistakes we made when the game got tight, and Brady's three third-and-ten conversions in OT, and the Chiefs are superbowl champs." Some stupid fvcker 11/10/19
  Dwight Schrute is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:05 PM   #23
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 5,911
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000


AkPatsFan gets a lot of it
AkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
I will donate my time and help construct a gallows on the White House lawn of treason charges are ever prosecuted and affirmed.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------



The Senate is GOP controlled and Graham is on record multiple times saying heíll be inquiring.
I'll believe it when I see it.
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:34 PM   #24
Dwight Schrute
Keep America Great!
 
Dwight Schrute's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Americaís Hometown
Posts: 37,166
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $857105
My Mood


Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkPatsFan View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.
So Iím lost on process here. I donít understand how charges are filed in these political climates and how they go about proceeding. I see Stone railroaded over a fallacy, but I see Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strock, et al lie repeatedly and nothing happens.

Is it solely at the discretion of the House and they deem whether or not to pursue charges?

I canít fathom that. The majority just acts with impunity with no repercussions?
__________________
"Take away our bad play the entire first half, the coin toss, the mistakes we made when the game got tight, and Brady's three third-and-ten conversions in OT, and the Chiefs are superbowl champs." Some stupid fvcker 11/10/19
  Dwight Schrute is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:59 PM   #25
foobahl
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: the only Henniker on earth
Posts: 2,328
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $553000


foobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficfoobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
foobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficfoobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficfoobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficfoobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficfoobahl can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
So Iím lost on process here. I donít understand how charges are filed in these political climates and how they go about proceeding. I see Stone railroaded over a fallacy, but I see Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strock, et al lie repeatedly and nothing happens.

Is it solely at the discretion of the House and they deem whether or not to pursue charges?

I canít fathom that. The majority just acts with impunity with no repercussions?
I thought the Senate had panels of their own. Both houses seem to leave it to the Justice Department to do the actual prosecutions. That is where everything appears to bog down.
  foobahl is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:39 PM   #26
PatsFan09
Done. And. Done.
 
PatsFan09's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Circumlocuting around New England...
Posts: 19,417
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1513488
My Mood


PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.
PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.
Quick question: under the Trump administration, has ANY leftist been exposed/brought to justice, etc for what theyíve done as an elected official ?
Seems like Iíve been hearing lots of bluster from Trump supporters about punishing those on the left, but I havenít seen it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
__________________
"You shall no longer take things at second or third hand, nor look through
the eyes of the dead, nor feed on the spectres in books,
You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,
You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self. " Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
  PatsFan09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:58 PM   #27
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 5,911
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000


AkPatsFan gets a lot of it
AkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsFan09 View Post
Quick question: under the Trump administration, has ANY leftist been exposed/brought to justice, etc for what theyíve done as an elected official ?
Seems like Iíve been hearing lots of bluster from Trump supporters about punishing those on the left, but I havenít seen it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Exposed, yes, brought to justice, no. You do realize that we can talk about this all we want but we don't have the power to do anything to these criminals and by the way, they aren't all just leftist that were getting away with all this stuff.

I don't know what point your trying to make here so please, enlighten us.
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:49 PM   #28
Dwight Schrute
Keep America Great!
 
Dwight Schrute's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Americaís Hometown
Posts: 37,166
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $857105
My Mood


Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Dwight Schrute is a statwhoreDwight Schrute is a statwhore
Orange Man Bad
__________________
"Take away our bad play the entire first half, the coin toss, the mistakes we made when the game got tight, and Brady's three third-and-ten conversions in OT, and the Chiefs are superbowl champs." Some stupid fvcker 11/10/19
  Dwight Schrute is online now Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:57 PM   #29
PatsFan09
Done. And. Done.
 
PatsFan09's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Circumlocuting around New England...
Posts: 19,417
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1513488
My Mood


PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.
PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.PatsFan09 is your brother, your best friend forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkPatsFan View Post
Exposed, yes, brought to justice, no. You do realize that we can talk about this all we want but we don't have the power to do anything to these criminals and by the way, they aren't all just leftist that were getting away with all this stuff.



I don't know what point your trying to make here so please, enlighten us.


Iíve been hearing for several years that leftists are going to jail en masse due to their political or legal shenanigans.
Iíve been sorely disappointed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
__________________
"You shall no longer take things at second or third hand, nor look through
the eyes of the dead, nor feed on the spectres in books,
You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me,
You shall listen to all sides and filter them from your self. " Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
  PatsFan09 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:11 PM   #30
AkPatsFan
Registered User
 
AkPatsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Eagle River, Ak
Posts: 5,911
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1000


AkPatsFan gets a lot of it
AkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of itAkPatsFan gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsFan09 View Post
Iíve been hearing for several years that leftists are going to jail en masse due to their political or legal shenanigans.
Iíve been sorely disappointed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't know if your being sarcastic or not but that said, i think it's safe to say that most of us here are more disappointed than you.
  AkPatsFan is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.