>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > Politics and Religion Forum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2019, 12:31 PM   #46
Big/Sky/Fly
Dorito Bandito
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 28,273
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $226553
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
I have a theory. I don't have a name for it.

It basically is the theory that people who can more or less have anything they want by way of wealth or power, or both, are always craving something they "can't have", something taboo, something that gives them a thrill just because it is not supposed to be done. It is sort of an extension of the lust for power. There is "common power", and there is "Taboo power". "Taboo power" carries with it an eroticism, a thrill, that they can't find in everyday life when they are so rich and powerful, everything just comes too easily. They seek out deviancy. They want to have their own version of Bruce Wayne and Batman, Jekyll and Hyde. Hyde is exciting. Hyde is living.

That might vary from person to person, or culture to culture..having to do with defying societal norms, but history is full of examples of rich and powerful people being extreme deviants in the dark.

The more deviant, the better. Bohemian Grove. NXIVM. Any kind of secret society, secret life, secret cult. Doing things that are naughty, that are dangerous, that are deviant, and having an approving and encouraging of group conspirators is gratifying. They will together push each other to ever more dangerous, ever more deviant acts, always seeking that new thrill, like a drug addict that always needs a higher dose to get the same high, they always need more deviancy and more danger to keep the thrilling feeling going.

That's my theory. That's the gist of it.
I've heard that they're moving Bohemian Grove to the Paradise area...
__________________


Steelers: 6 SBs w/3 HCs, 2 QBs, over 40 years

Patriots: 6 SBs w/1 HC, 1 QB, over 18 years


If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed
- Mark Twain

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn
- Confucius
  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:05 PM   #47
mikiemo83
Disrespect Coach
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gillette Stadium Basement
Posts: 73,944
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $965761242
My Mood


mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
I have a theory. I don't have a name for it.

It basically is the theory that people who can more or less have anything they want by way of wealth or power, or both, are always craving something they "can't have", something taboo, something that gives them a thrill just because it is not supposed to be done. It is sort of an extension of the lust for power. There is "common power", and there is "Taboo power". "Taboo power" carries with it an eroticism, a thrill, that they can't find in everyday life when they are so rich and powerful, everything just comes too easily. They seek out deviancy. They want to have their own version of Bruce Wayne and Batman, Jekyll and Hyde. Hyde is exciting. Hyde is living.

That might vary from person to person, or culture to culture..having to do with defying societal norms, but history is full of examples of rich and powerful people being extreme deviants in the dark.

The more deviant, the better. Bohemian Grove. NXIVM. Any kind of secret society, secret life, secret cult. Doing things that are naughty, that are dangerous, that are deviant, and having an approving and encouraging of group conspirators is gratifying. They will together push each other to ever more dangerous, ever more deviant acts, always seeking that new thrill, like a drug addict that always needs a higher dose to get the same high, they always need more deviancy and more danger to keep the thrilling feeling going.

That's my theory. That's the gist of it.
I can see that, and agree with your theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly View Post
Just imagine the groups that never get ousted...
sorry but these popped into my head



  mikiemo83 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:32 AM   #48
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 26,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $432925
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Amazon Selling Child Sex Doll for Pedophiles


https://pjmedia.com/trending/amazon-...or-pedophiles/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

Shameless plug for my blog; https://puntyventures.com/
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:32 AM   #49
BostonTim
IIWII
 
BostonTim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 28,752
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $1207307


BostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhore
BostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhoreBostonTim is a statwhore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
Amazon Selling Child Sex Doll for Pedophiles


https://pjmedia.com/trending/amazon-...or-pedophiles/
Oh for God sake. Despicable.
__________________
  BostonTim is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:29 PM   #50
mikiemo83
Disrespect Coach
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gillette Stadium Basement
Posts: 73,944
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $965761242
My Mood


mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
Amazon Selling Child Sex Doll for Pedophiles


https://pjmedia.com/trending/amazon-...or-pedophiles/
this can not be real, please tell me it is not!!!!
  mikiemo83 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:33 PM   #51
johnlocke
Registered User
 
johnlocke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Concord, NH
Posts: 6,294
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $863870
My Mood


johnlocke gets a lot of it
johnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of itjohnlocke gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiemo83 View Post
this can not be real, please tell me it is not!!!!
Well, PJ Media is pretty credible so, I'd say it it's true.
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
  johnlocke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:48 PM   #52
Big/Sky/Fly
Dorito Bandito
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 28,273
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $226553
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiemo83 View Post
this can not be real, please tell me it is not!!!!
I know...not available on Amazon Prime?!?!...

...maybe it's a trap?
__________________


Steelers: 6 SBs w/3 HCs, 2 QBs, over 40 years

Patriots: 6 SBs w/1 HC, 1 QB, over 18 years


If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed
- Mark Twain

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn
- Confucius
  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:10 PM   #53
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 26,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $432925
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
It's real, but I think they took down the ad in the last couple of days.

They got outed for the very same thing in the UK a couple of years ago, and did the same thing...took it down, then put it back up.

From 2017...

July 31 (UPI) -- People in Britain are ordering child sex dolls on the Internet and police are using the purchases to find suspected pedophiles, authorities said.

The dolls are not technically illegal to possess under British law yet, but they are illegal to import and police have seized 123 dolls since March 2016. They have also tracked down the people who have ordered the dolls, leading to several arrests, according to Dan Scully, deputy director for intelligence operations at the Border Force.


https://www.upi.com/Online-orders-fo...3711501552778/

I object to this on a whole host of levels.

Vaping products are forbidden, firearms parts are forbidden, but pedo sex dolls are A-OK.

Fuck Jeff Bezos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

Shameless plug for my blog; https://puntyventures.com/
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:50 PM   #54
mikiemo83
Disrespect Coach
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gillette Stadium Basement
Posts: 73,944
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $965761242
My Mood


mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly View Post
I know...not available on Amazon Prime?!?!...

...maybe it's a trap?
I wondered about a trap... will someone knock on my door later? My luck yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
It's real, but I think they took down the ad in the last couple of days.

They got outed for the very same thing in the UK a couple of years ago, and did the same thing...took it down, then put it back up.

From 2017...

July 31 (UPI) -- People in Britain are ordering child sex dolls on the Internet and police are using the purchases to find suspected pedophiles, authorities said.

The dolls are not technically illegal to possess under British law yet, but they are illegal to import and police have seized 123 dolls since March 2016. They have also tracked down the people who have ordered the dolls, leading to several arrests, according to Dan Scully, deputy director for intelligence operations at the Border Force.


https://www.upi.com/Online-orders-fo...3711501552778/

I object to this on a whole host of levels.

Vaping products are forbidden, firearms parts are forbidden, but pedo sex dolls are A-OK.

Fuck Jeff Bezos.
I believed it to be true, I was just hoping to be wrong to be honest.
  mikiemo83 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:36 PM   #55
Big/Sky/Fly
Dorito Bandito
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 28,273
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $226553
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
It's real, but I think they took down the ad in the last couple of days.

They got outed for the very same thing in the UK a couple of years ago, and did the same thing...took it down, then put it back up.

From 2017...

July 31 (UPI) -- People in Britain are ordering child sex dolls on the Internet and police are using the purchases to find suspected pedophiles, authorities said.

The dolls are not technically illegal to possess under British law yet, but they are illegal to import and police have seized 123 dolls since March 2016. They have also tracked down the people who have ordered the dolls, leading to several arrests, according to Dan Scully, deputy director for intelligence operations at the Border Force.


https://www.upi.com/Online-orders-fo...3711501552778/

I object to this on a whole host of levels.

Vaping products are forbidden, firearms parts are forbidden, but pedo sex dolls are A-OK.

Fuck Jeff Bezos.
What's next...bundling the dolls with candy?
__________________


Steelers: 6 SBs w/3 HCs, 2 QBs, over 40 years

Patriots: 6 SBs w/1 HC, 1 QB, over 18 years


If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed
- Mark Twain

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn
- Confucius
  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 06:41 AM   #56
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 26,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $432925
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Prosecutors Dropping Child Porn Charges After Software Tools Are Questioned

More than a dozen cases were dismissed after defense attorneys asked to examine, or raised doubts about, computer programs that track illegal images to internet addresses.

https://www.propublica.org/article/p...stioned#159829
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

Shameless plug for my blog; https://puntyventures.com/
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 11:04 AM   #57
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 26,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $432925
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
‘Smallville’ Actress Allison Mack Pleads Guilty in High-Profile NXIVM Case

A high-ranking member of NXIVM who was arrested in 2018 pleaded guilty on April 8 to blackmailing two women as part of her role in a secret society within the organization.

Former “Smallville” actress Allison Mack, 36, entered her plea to two counts of racketeering and conspiracy charges before U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis in a federal court in Brooklyn, New York. The high-profile case that involved the purported self-help organization gained infamy in 2018 due to egregious sex-trafficking charges.

Mack allegedly recruited girls for a secret society founded by Keith Raniere within NXIVM, called DOS, or “The Vow,” around 2015. Prosecutors said the society is purported to be an acronym for the Latin phrase “dominus obsequious sororium,” which translates loosely as “master over the slave women.”

A spokesperson for the Eastern District Court told The Epoch Times that Mack now faces “up to 40 years in prison when she is sentenced.” Mack is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 11.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/smallv...e_2871702.html
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

Shameless plug for my blog; https://puntyventures.com/
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:55 PM   #58
Big/Sky/Fly
Dorito Bandito
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 28,273
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $226553
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Big/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant futureBig/Sky/Fly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
‘Smallville’ Actress Allison Mack Pleads Guilty in High-Profile NXIVM Case

A high-ranking member of NXIVM who was arrested in 2018 pleaded guilty on April 8 to blackmailing two women as part of her role in a secret society within the organization.

Former “Smallville” actress Allison Mack, 36, entered her plea to two counts of racketeering and conspiracy charges before U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis in a federal court in Brooklyn, New York. The high-profile case that involved the purported self-help organization gained infamy in 2018 due to egregious sex-trafficking charges.

Mack allegedly recruited girls for a secret society founded by Keith Raniere within NXIVM, called DOS, or “The Vow,” around 2015. Prosecutors said the society is purported to be an acronym for the Latin phrase “dominus obsequious sororium,” which translates loosely as “master over the slave women.”

A spokesperson for the Eastern District Court told The Epoch Times that Mack now faces “up to 40 years in prison when she is sentenced.” Mack is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 11.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/smallv...e_2871702.html
She is a Seagrams/Slut...
__________________


Steelers: 6 SBs w/3 HCs, 2 QBs, over 40 years

Patriots: 6 SBs w/1 HC, 1 QB, over 18 years


If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed
- Mark Twain

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn
- Confucius
  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:47 PM   #59
mikiemo83
Disrespect Coach
 
mikiemo83's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gillette Stadium Basement
Posts: 73,944
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $965761242
My Mood


mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
mikiemo83 has a brilliant futuremikiemo83 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly View Post
She is a Seagrams/Slut...
who is working a deal to get off lightly while she sells everyone else out - no loyalty among thieves, these fvckers stole peoples lives from them.
  mikiemo83 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:13 PM   #60
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 26,717
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $432925
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Baron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on moneyBaron Samedi should have their picture on money
Undercover Katy human-trafficking sting yields 47 arrests in 10 days

Wall said 47 people were arrested in total; 27 of whom were females, 20 were males. Eight were confirmed victims and eight were charged with human-trafficking related offenses. Wall said other charges such as sexual assault of a child, possession of a controlled substance and unlawful carrying of a weapon were also filed.

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/k...s-13791608.php
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

Shameless plug for my blog; https://puntyventures.com/
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.