>
Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Home Members List Top Posters Arcade Casino Toolbar
Go Back   Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards > The Razor > Politics and Religion Forum
Mark Forums Read rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read
Register All Albums FAQDonate Calendar

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Россия and Трумпцаре

IN MY OPINION, Donald J. Trump is exhibiting desperation in his distraction tactics:

The Obama Microwave "Wiretap" felony accusation tweets...
The (almost assuredly leaked by the White House itself) partial tax return...
Campaigning In Chiefing again in his third month...

Why? 2 major incoming massacres for him- Russia and Trumpcare.
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:35 AM   #2
aloyouis
at least generally aware
 
aloyouis's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wait, what?
Posts: 5,139
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $166000
My Mood


aloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
aloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy trafficaloyouis can make a spectacular post in heavy traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
in my opinion, donald j. Trump is exhibiting desperation in his distraction tactics:

The obama microwave "wiretap" felony accusation tweets...
The (almost assuredly leaked by the white house itself) partial tax return...
Campaigning in chiefing again in his third month...

Why? 2 major incoming massacres for him- russia and trumpcare.
The wiretapping is legit and will NOT be going away.
MSNBC put a (then) private citizens tax records on public display.
You are worried about Trump "campaigning? After 8 years of the felon-in-chief?
  aloyouis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:36 AM   #3
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloyouis View Post
lol


Enjoy!
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:18 PM   #4
Big/Sky/Fly
one.funny.phqka
 
Big/Sky/Fly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Moonover, Montana
Posts: 23,873
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $140778
My Mood


Big/Sky/Fly is a statwhoreBig/Sky/Fly is a statwhoreBig/Sky/Fly is a statwhoreBig/Sky/Fly is a statwhoreBig/Sky/Fly is a statwhoreBig/Sky/Fly is a statwhore
Big/Sky/Fly is a statwhoreBig/Sky/Fly is a statwhore
Comrade, ty che, blyad?
__________________
"no one can be sad while they hold a taco..."

  Big/Sky/Fly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:24 PM   #5
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 23,411
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $378675
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Baron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
It's looking like Obama didn't use the DOJ or DOD to wiretap Trump, but used foreign services to do it, specifically the GCHQ.

That makes sense, because that is SOP for the US Intelligence mass surveillance program, wheich we've known since Snowden.

American intelligence services can't legally spy on Americans without legal jurisdiction, so they contract foreign services to do it for them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

"Regulation puts in place rules that a large company like ours can easily comply with but that small start-ups can't." - Zuckerberg
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:06 PM   #6
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloyouis View Post
The wiretapping is legit and will NOT be going away.
Below is about the most evidence-based legitness of this topic you will get


Trump is being proven a lying irresponsible distractor with this 'issue'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloyouis View Post
MSNBC put a (then) private citizens tax records on public display.
There was one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloyouis View Post
You are worried about Trump "campaigning? After 8 years of the felon-in-chief?
The fact that Trump feels compelled to hold campaign rallies 1/4 of the way through his first year doesn't worry me. It confirms that he is floundering and won't last. So I find that kind of comforting, actually.
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:12 PM   #7
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
It's looking like Obama didn't use the DOJ or DOD to wiretap Trump, but used foreign services to do it, specifically the GCHQ.

That makes sense, because that is SOP for the US Intelligence mass surveillance program, wheich we've known since Snowden.

American intelligence services can't legally spy on Americans without legal jurisdiction, so they contract foreign services to do it for them.
Any kind of evidence would be welcome. And I mean evidence outside of Trump's paranoid fantasies and Kellyanne Conway's appliance-related delusions... and wouldn't the foreign services actually be surveilling the Russians that Trump's campaign swears they had no contact with (but did)? Or maybe Flynn's Turks...?

Trump is just blurting out bullshit shiny objects to keep the Russia-hunt and the impending failure of Repeal and Replace at bay a little longer.
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #8
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin Nunes, House Intelligence Committee Libtard -er- stanch GOP Trump defender
“I don't think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower. Clearly the president was wrong.” 3/14/17
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:10 PM   #9
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 23,411
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $378675
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Baron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Any kind of evidence would be welcome. And I mean evidence outside of Trump's paranoid fantasies and Kellyanne Conway's appliance-related delusions... and wouldn't the foreign services actually be surveilling the Russians that Trump's campaign swears they had no contact with (but did)? Or maybe Flynn's Turks...?

Trump is just blurting out bullshit shiny objects to keep the Russia-hunt and the impending failure of Repeal and Replace at bay a little longer.
First, as I stated before, the Snowden leaks revealed that the NSA contracts the GCHQ to spy on Americans, and even provides the software for them to do it, so I see no rational reason why the CIA or any other agency wouldn't do the same. (Britain being one of the "Five Eyes")

Second, Judge Napolitano claims multiple sources..



Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”


http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...-spy-on-trump/

..and I happen to find Judge Napolitano to be a very credible individual.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

"Regulation puts in place rules that a large company like ours can easily comply with but that small start-ups can't." - Zuckerberg
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:39 PM   #10
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
First, as I stated before, the Snowden leaks revealed that the NSA contracts the GCHQ to spy on Americans, and even provides the software for them to do it, so I see no rational reason why the CIA or any other agency wouldn't do the same. (Britain being one of the "Five Eyes")

Second, Judge Napolitano claims multiple sources..



Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”


http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...-spy-on-trump/

..and I happen to find Judge Napolitano to be a very credible individual.
Trump himself has expressed his displeasure with unnamed sources, although I'm sure that that is only when the story is not to his liking.

This is partisan spin, IMO. Shiny object. Distraction.

Trump claimed evidence and has provided jack shit. His DOJ has provided jack shit.


Subpoenas coming if nothing evidentiary is produced in short order.
Will Obama fear that, or will Trump? We will find out, I think.

OH LOOK- A MICROWAVE CAMERA YETI!
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:45 PM   #11
Baron Samedi
Russian Bot 762X54R
 
Baron Samedi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Framingham
Posts: 23,411
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $378675
My Mood


Baron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Baron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museumBaron Samedi should have their sex organs bronzed for posterity and put in a museum
Yeah, I kind of figured you would suddenly be concerned about unnamed sources.

Good to see you jump off the bullsh*t news train.

Still, given Obama's record of spying on reporters and the Snowden revelations, I find it very credible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Who is this self-important instigating douche-bag, anyway?
Dude, Baron has been a valued member of this forum for quite some time.
Peace, Prosperity, Liberty, Human Rights, Natural Rights, Civil Rights, Property Rights, Sound Money, Free Markets, Sovereignty, the Constitution, the Republic.

"Regulation puts in place rules that a large company like ours can easily comply with but that small start-ups can't." - Zuckerberg
  Baron Samedi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #12
deec77
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12,287
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $755865


deec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud of
deec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Any kind of evidence would be welcome. And I mean evidence outside of Trump's paranoid fantasies and Kellyanne Conway's appliance-related delusions... and wouldn't the foreign services actually be surveilling the Russians that Trump's campaign swears they had no contact with (but did)? Or maybe Flynn's Turks...?

Trump is just blurting out bullshit shiny objects to keep the Russia-hunt and the impending failure of Repeal and Replace at bay a little longer.
In therein lies the problem or evidence.


If the Flynn transcript (in Assistant Attorney General Yates possession) was the byproduct of foreign intelligence collection activities by U.S. intelligence agencies, the fact that it exists in a form that identifies an American citizen by name would mean that the transcript was produced outside channels routinely subjected to the kind of legal oversight designed to protect the constitutional rights of American citizens. The law is quite specific on how the by product should be handle, so in other words, if there was no warrant (as everyone is claiming) obtained pertaining to Flynn or the Trump campaign there legally should have been no transcript of the call or it should have been heavily redacted.

Now if the transcript of Flynn’s phone call with Kislyak was produced from a collection activity operating outside FBI control, and probably operating outside U.S. soil—for instance, from Britain intelligence, and turned over through official channels, it would have been subjected to mandatory provisions under U.S. law and, as such, could not have been the basis of the Yates intervention.

So that leaves but one possibility if no warrant was secured then the transcript was obtain through back door channels and handed to the CIA and passed on to the Administration and then leaked, a felony.

~Dee~
  deec77 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:02 PM   #13
benhamean
Registered User
 
benhamean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,956
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $364000


benhamean gets a lot of it
benhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of itbenhamean gets a lot of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by deec77 View Post
In therein lies the problem or evidence.


If the Flynn transcript (in Assistant Attorney General Yates possession) was the byproduct of foreign intelligence collection activities by U.S. intelligence agencies, the fact that it exists in a form that identifies an American citizen by name would mean that the transcript was produced outside channels routinely subjected to the kind of legal oversight designed to protect the constitutional rights of American citizens. The law is quite specific on how the by product should be handle, so in other words, if there was no warrant (as everyone is claiming) obtained pertaining to Flynn or the Trump campaign there legally should have been no transcript of the call or it should have been heavily redacted.

Now if the transcript of Flynn’s phone call with Kislyak was produced from a collection activity operating outside FBI control, and probably operating outside U.S. soil—for instance, from Britain intelligence, and turned over through official channels, it would have been subjected to mandatory provisions under U.S. law and, as such, could not have been the basis of the Yates intervention.

So that leaves but one possibility if no warrant was secured then the transcript was obtain through back door channels and handed to the CIA and passed on to the Administration and then leaked, a felony.

~Dee~
Lots of 'ifs'.

Trump made a very definitive claim and is not backing it up. That anyone (as evidenced in here) is giving it any credence is unfortunate, but it shows that Trump knows his audience. SHINY OBJECT OVER THERE!

This one will not quietly fade away, however (like the 3 million illegal voters bullshit claim did) although it is obvious that they want it to. This is too serious of a charge and will be investigated.
__________________
Man Of Renown
  benhamean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #14
deec77
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12,287
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $755865


deec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud of
deec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Lots of 'ifs'.

Trump made a very definitive claim and is not backing it up. That anyone (as evidenced in here) is giving it any credence is unfortunate, but it shows that Trump knows his audience. SHINY OBJECT OVER THERE!

This one will not quietly fade away, however (like the 3 million illegal voters bullshit claim did) although it is obvious that they want it to. This is too serious of a charge and will be investigated.
Ok take the ifs out then. The point remains.

There are only 3 possibilities for that transcript to exist and be in possession of the Obama Administration and 2 are illegal. Yates herself claims she shared the transcript with Trump's Attorney and Trump ignored it. Her words I gave them the transcript and went over it with them explaining the real possibility of blackmail. The existence of the transcript without a warrant is evidence they had surveillance on the campaign. So either the intelligence agencies produce that warrant or the transcripts were illegally obtain and use against a US citizen. Now don't get me wrong I'm glad Flynn resigned but..... we have laws and protections granted in the constitution.

Why would you want it to fade away and it should absolutely be investigated. With all the leaks I hope they do find the person or persons involved.

As for one of his audience. Im not, but I do want to get to the bottom of this. To date there is zero evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, after 8 months of investigating. It's not illegal to speak to ambassadors of a foreign country Russia included.

So if you feel there is no evidence of surveillance by the Obama Administration why not investigate it you've got nothing to lose. It's not his job to back it up, if it's part of an investigation he should absolutely not interfere. Then everyone is going to be yelling he colluded with the intelligence community.

No shiny objects but a lot of stuff that really needs looking into on both sides.

~Dee~
  deec77 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #15
deec77
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12,287
Posting Frequency


Casino cash: $755865


deec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud of
deec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud ofdeec77 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhamean View Post
Quote:
But Nunes said that while Trump claimed Obama personally engaged in secret surveillance, Americans would have to decide whether to season his tweets with a grain of salt.

'President Obama wouldn't physically go over and wiretap Trump Tower, so now you have to decide ... are you going to take the tweets literally, and if you are, then clearly the president was wrong,' he told reporters.

'If you're not going to take the tweets literally and there's a concern that the president has about other people, other surveillance activities looking at him or his associates either appropriately or inappropriately, we want to find that out. I think it's all in the interpretation of what you believe.'
~Dee~
  deec77 is online now Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.