Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69304)

PatrietteAz 01-19-2015 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dred (Post 2200075)
What I don't get is that it is ultimately the ref's responsibility to manage the damn game balls.

So wtf is Krapitz talking about the penalty could lead to a loss of draft picks for the Pats?

Stupid allegations are stupid.

Matt Chattam's twitter feed is great this morning in regards to this. #whyarestupidpeople stupid?

mikiemo83 01-19-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

What I don't get is that it is ultimately the ref's responsibility to manage the damn game balls.

So wtf is Krapitz talking about the penalty could lead to a loss of draft picks for the Pats?

because haters gonna hate

and the writer is a giant turd

Patriots4ever 01-19-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberto71 (Post 2199988)
Reports saying the league is investigating if the footballs were deflated by the Patriots. Bob Kravitz reported this on twitter. If true it would result in lost draft picks...

Here we go again, cheating allegations etc.

Yeah, Bob Kravitz. He's not biased

:terrible:

Nothing to see here

HSanders 01-19-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Ummm hello? The Pats paid off the refs! I mean, it's a no brainer!
(somewhere those Assclown Asylum trolls are JIMPING):dbanana:

NSPatsFan 01-19-2015 10:16 AM

NFL Network tweeting out a picture of the perpetrator on the Patriots' sideline.

http://s15.postimg.org/fvgg47uxn/Deflated_Balls.png

PatsFanLisa 01-19-2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NSPatsFan (Post 2200085)
NFL Network tweeting out a picture of the perpetrator on the Patriots' sideline.

http://s15.postimg.org/fvgg47uxn/Deflated_Balls.png

Keyser Soze is alive and well.

:coffee:

Beaglebay 01-19-2015 10:18 AM

The bigger story is that some NE fans are wary to give the team the benefit of the doubt (not necessarily here). Most deny BB/NE deserved Goodell's punishment in '07, but those tiny seeds have taken root. That's a shame.

I'm celebrating NE's victory. Nobody's gonna rain on NE's parade, IMO.

PatrietteAz 01-19-2015 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by patsfanlisa (Post 2200086)
keyser soze is alive and well.

:coffee:

Attachment 94859

Steve-o 01-19-2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots4ever (Post 2200083)
Yeah, Bob Kravitz. He's not biased

:terrible:

Nothing to see here

Kravitz was just the first to report it, others have reported it, using their own NFL sources. Including NFL.com. Kravitz is not the source, only the messenger.

Here's the thing, folks, right now it's just a report. The NFL is investigating it. It was initiated by the NFL.

Y'all can poo poo it all you want, but if the NFL finds the Pats guilty, they will be punished. As they should.

As they deserved to be punished for Spygate.

Y'all can play the "errrybody hate us" card all you want, but if they're guilty, they're guilty.

oldbagfan 01-19-2015 10:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is beyond annoying. The only deflated balls around here are on the Colts. Every sports site I've looked at this morning to read about the game has included an article about this lunacy right along with write ups of the actual game. Sorry to say, rumor and innuendo get the same air time as actual facts these days and IMO there is only one jackass to blame for planting this rank seed.

PatrietteAz 01-19-2015 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve-o (Post 2200096)
Kravitz was just the first to report it, others have reported it, using their own NFL sources.

Here's the thing, folks, right now it's just a report. The NFL is investigating it. It was initiated by the NFL.

Y'all can poo poo it all you want, but if the NFL finds the Pats guilty, they will be punished. As they should.

Y'all can play the "errrybody hate us" card all you want, but if they're guilty, they're guilty.

Please speak to the fact that balls are under the care of the OFFICIALS not the teams and how they could have possibly done it. You can't prove who did it if it happened at all since the officials are the caretakers.

PatsFanLisa 01-19-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 2200089)

ROFL, Sandi.

This really has me thinking. If there were some deflated balls, two things I'm questioning. The first one, maybe someone with a scientific background could answer for me.

1. It was very windy, very rainy last night. Does barometric pressure come into play here at all?

2. This was pre-planned by someone. It is not a coincidence. Someone planned that if it looked like the Patriots were going to take this game, there was going to be foul play involved. 2007, right after the AFCCG is when the whole camera thing was brought forth. Two weeks of defending ourselves, and a lifetime of listening to cheating. We're right back there.

I get haters gonna hate, but this was premeditated, and not by the Patriots.

Steve-o 01-19-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 2200098)
Please speak to the fact that balls are under the care of the OFFICIALS not the teams and how they could have possibly done it. You can't prove who did it if it happened at all since the officials are the caretakers.

Please speak to the fact that the NFL is investigating it, per various reports, so why would the NFL investigate it if it wasn't possible?

PatsFanLisa 01-19-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 2200098)

My understanding is that the officials turn the balls over to the ball attendants once they've checked the gauge. So anything could happen between the time the balls are inspected and the time they're turned over, I suppose.

Patriots4ever 01-19-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve-o (Post 2200096)
Kravitz was just the first to report it, others have reported it, using their own NFL sources. Including NFL.com. Kravitz is not the source, only the messenger.

Nothing to see here, the refs administer the game balls