Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Five Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Safe (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74877)

16-0patsfan 05-17-2018 09:26 AM

Safe

A couple years ago there was a tv show called the killings was a mini series .
I have found a mini series called SAFE staring Michael C.Hall aka dexter if you liked the killing series you will enjoy this many twist and turns showing on Netflix ..hope you enjoy.

joephoto 05-17-2018 09:29 AM

Saw the 1st episode of "Safe" on Netflix.
Will be watching. Loved "the Killing" also.

Dwight Schrute 05-17-2018 09:36 AM

Thanks.

REALLY got into The Killing. EXCELLENT show. Highly recommend for any into cop/serial killer drama. Was watching it seasonally up thru 2 or 3 and it went from USA to Netflix only and we weren’t subscribers. When we finally did it was the first show I binged on Netflix first to last episode. It’s great.

I will be looking for Safe the minute I get home. Thanks.

BostonTim 05-17-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2519897)
Thanks.

REALLY got into The Killing. EXCELLENT show. Highly recommend for any into cop/serial killer drama. Was watching it seasonally up thru 2 or 3 and it went from USA to Netflix only and we weren’t subscribers. When we finally did it was the first show I binged on Netflix first to last episode. It’s great.

I will be looking for Safe the minute I get home. Thanks.

Elapsed time 5 mins: You home yet?

Cheers

Muse 05-17-2018 09:49 AM

Did enjoy "The Killing" and wish it was still around. Will check out this one.

Dwight Schrute 05-17-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTim (Post 2519901)
Elapsed time 5 mins: You home yet?

Cheers

Not quite.

Got work to do too.

subroc 05-17-2018 10:48 AM

The KILLING was an good show. BUT, leaving the investigation unresolved and kicking the can down the road for a 2nd season was the most exasperating and maddening thing I have ever seen. Awful. I am still mad about it and it happened 7 years ago.

I like Enos and Kinnaman. They did a great job.

I'll give SAFE a look. Thanks

Muse 05-17-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subroc (Post 2519921)
The KILLING was an good show. BUT, leaving the investigation unresolved and kicking the can down the road for a 2nd season was the most exasperating and maddening thing I have ever seen. Awful. I am still mad about it and it happened 7 years ago.

Totally agred.

PatsFan09 05-17-2018 11:18 AM

“Safe” was solid, not outstanding . Finished it last night. Great acting, but lacked a truly great moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dwight Schrute 05-17-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subroc (Post 2519921)

They tied it up Season 2.

Not unheard of.

joephoto 05-17-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09 (Post 2519933)
“Safe” was solid, not outstanding . Finished it last night. Great acting, but lacked a truly great moment.

Don't tell me any more.
Watching episode 2 tonight.

joephoto 05-17-2018 06:08 PM

Got Netflix about 4 yrs ago. We discovered so many British series we enjoyed.

Loved "Peaky Blinders", "Happy Valley", Broadchurch. Last Tango in Halifax, the Fall, the Crown.

Dwight Schrute 05-17-2018 08:48 PM

On my watch list.