Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

RoadGrader 06-28-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 02:11 PM
Maybe you guys aren't so scary after all (knocking on wood). As to my heritage: I'm from my mother. As to my age: think cheddar cheese. Parting thought for today: Darrell Royal, Texas football coach, asked if the abnormal number of Longhorn injuries that season resulted from poor physical conditioning: "One player was lost because he broke his nose. How do you go about getting a nose in condition for football?" (1966)
welcome oldbagfan.......

oldbagfan......hmmmmm -- this could make you a seasoned-citizen guy or a experienced/worldly lady

I'd put the moves on but might be surprised what I would find under the sheets -- I'll wait this dance out for a few more tunes

HelenaHandbsket 06-28-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 02:11 PM
Maybe you guys aren't so scary after all (knocking on wood). As to my heritage: I'm from my mother. As to my age: think cheddar cheese. Parting thought for today: Darrell Royal, Texas football coach, asked if the abnormal number of Longhorn injuries that season resulted from poor physical conditioning: "One player was lost because he broke his nose. How do you go about getting a nose in condition for football?" (1966)
ROFL :LOL:

Welcome aboard!

You'll fit in nicely! :thumb:

JD10367 06-28-2007 05:16 PM

All noobs must answer the following multiple-choice questions before it can be satisfactorarirly determined that they are acceptable contributors.

1.) Lesbian porno is:
a.] hot
b.] a turn-on
c.] makes me have an accident in my Jockey shorts
d.] all of the above

2.) Real Dolls are:
a.] perfectly socially acceptable
b.] easy to clean if you use hot water and soap
c.] okay to play dress-up with
d.] all of the above

3.) The Colts, Dolphins, Raiders, and Broncos:
a.] suck
b.] way suck
c.] suck big-time
d.] all of the above

4.) The best acting job in history was done by:
a.] Tim Curry in "It"
b.] Tim Curry in "Clue"
c.] Tim Curry in "Legend"
d.] Tim Curry in "The Three Musketeers"

5.) The hottest chick in the world is:
a.] Reon Kadena
b.] Jennifer Love Hewitt
c.] Salma Hayek
d.] anyone willing and fairly conscious

6.) Lawyers are:
a.] all scum except for SOKB
b.] soulless and evil except for SOKB
c.] heartless and wicked except for SOKB
d.] excellent shots

7.) Hot teens are:
a.] acceptable for ogling but nothing more
b.] off-limits if they're 16 or under
c.] if 18 or older, good for putting, er, massage oil on
d.] all of the above

8.) Surfing for pr0n is:
a.] an admirable pastime if the wife isn't around
b.] fun to do as long as your keyboard isn't sticky
c.] not a good idea at work
d.] all of the above

9.) The best sports team in history was:
a.] the 2001 Patriots
b.] the 2003 Patriots
c.] the 2004 Patriots
d.] it's too hard to choose, but I think it was the Patriots

10.) You have uttered the following phrase recently:
a.] "Me so horny, me love you long time"
b.] "that is teh gay"
c.] "all your Super Bowls are belong to Belichick"
d.] all of the above

RoadGrader 06-28-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 06-28-2007 at 06:16 PM
All noobs must answer the following multiple-choice questions before it can be satisfactorarirly determined that they are acceptable contributors.

1.) Lesbian porno is:
a.] hot
b.] a turn-on
c.] makes me have an accident in my Jockey shorts
d.] all of the above

2.) Real Dolls are:
a.] perfectly socially acceptable
b.] easy to clean if you use hot water and soap
c.] okay to play dress-up with
d.] all of the above

3.) The Colts, Dolphins, Raiders, and Broncos:
a.] suck
b.] way suck
c.] suck big-time
d.] all of the above

4.) The best acting job in history was done by:
a.] Tim Curry in "It"
b.] Tim Curry in "Clue"
c.] Tim Curry in "Legend"
d.] Tim Curry in "The Three Musketeers"

5.) The hottest chick in the world is:
a.] Reon Kadena
b.] Jennifer Love Hewitt
c.] Salma Hayek
d.] anyone willing and fairly conscious

6.) Lawyers are:
a.] all scum except for SOKB
b.] soulless and evil except for SOKB
c.] heartless and wicked except for SOKB
d.] excellent shots

7.) Hot teens are:
a.] acceptable for ogling but nothing more
b.] off-limits if they're 16 or under
c.] if 18 or older, good for putting, er, massage oil on
d.] all of the above

8.) Surfing for pr0n is:
a.] an admirable pastime if the wife isn't around
b.] fun to do as long as your keyboard isn't sticky
c.] not a good idea at work
d.] all of the above

9.) The best sports team in history was:
a.] the 2001 Patriots
b.] the 2003 Patriots
c.] the 2004 Patriots
d.] it's too hard to choose, but I think it was the Patriots

10.) You have uttered the following phrase recently:
a.] "Me so horny, me love you long time"
b.] "that is teh gay"
c.] "all your Super Bowls are belong to Belichick"
d.] all of the above

classic sig right there unless the sig-nazi height police show up :thumb:

Brownfan80 06-29-2007 03:40 PM

Damnit. I thought the thread title said b00bs, jump in the water's fine........


:banghead:

freak 06-30-2007 01:04 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/EDVINO/noob.jpg

southcarolina 07-01-2007 09:13 PM

They say Freak. When youre singled out. The Red. It filters through. So lay down, the threat is real when his sight goes red again.

chiefsgal* 07-01-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 06-28-2007 at 06:16 PM
All noobs must answer the following multiple-choice questions before it can be satisfactorarirly determined that they are acceptable contributors.

1.) Lesbian porno is:
a.] hot
b.] a turn-on
c.] makes me have an accident in my Jockey shorts
d.] all of the above

2.) Real Dolls are:
a.] perfectly socially acceptable
b.] easy to clean if you use hot water and soap
c.] okay to play dress-up with
d.] all of the above

3.) The Colts, Dolphins, Raiders, and Broncos:
a.] suck
b.] way suck
c.] suck big-time
d.] all of the above

4.) The best acting job in history was done by:
a.] Tim Curry in "It"
b.] Tim Curry in "Clue"
c.] Tim Curry in "Legend"
d.] Tim Curry in "The Three Musketeers"

5.) The hottest chick in the world is:
a.] Reon Kadena
b.] Jennifer Love Hewitt
c.] Salma Hayek
d.] anyone willing and fairly conscious

6.) Lawyers are:
a.] all scum except for SOKB
b.] soulless and evil except for SOKB
c.] heartless and wicked except for SOKB
d.] excellent shots

7.) Hot teens are:
a.] acceptable for ogling but nothing more
b.] off-limits if they're 16 or under
c.] if 18 or older, good for putting, er, massage oil on
d.] all of the above

8.) Surfing for pr0n is:
a.] an admirable pastime if the wife isn't around
b.] fun to do as long as your keyboard isn't sticky
c.] not a good idea at work
d.] all of the above

9.) The best sports team in history was:
a.] the 2001 Patriots
b.] the 2003 Patriots
c.] the 2004 Patriots
d.] it's too hard to choose, but I think it was the Patriots

10.) You have uttered the following phrase recently:
a.] "Me so horny, me love you long time"
b.] "that is teh gay"
c.] "all your Super Bowls are belong to Belichick"
d.] all of the above







awww JD, I wuv you for # 3....;)

JD10367 07-02-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal on 07-01-2007 at 10:45 PM
awww JD, I wuv you for # 3....;)
We have a couple of things in common.

#1: we have spectacular asses. ;)

#2: we hate the Broncos.

I hate their thin air advantage. I hate their "Mile High Salute". I hate "In-com-plete!" I hate John Elway and his horseface, I hate Sharpe and his "Call out the National Guard!", I hate the fact that they tend to dominate the Pats even when the Pats were winning the Super Bowls, I hate their uniforms that look like a big sweatstain, I hate Dan Reeves. I hate their slimy intent-to-injure play-like-pussies chop-blocking.

Aside from that, they're okay. :4321:

southcarolina 07-03-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 01:59 PM
Oops. Scrod up already! Big tnx to UT for kindly assistance to the elderly and am now remembering his sage advice to watch out for RG (sounds like state abbreviations). Sorry to have nothing of particular merit to contribute to the pool, so I'll jump back into the bushes with this important comment from New Orleans Saint RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming season: "I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."

Hey dont be dissin George Rogers. The man is considered a saint around here. Course most people dont realize thats because he played for the Saints. :)

Danny Boy® 07-03-2007 03:32 PM

Is this where I post my "Hi everyone, I'm Danny Boy®"

patsin°° 07-04-2007 08:19 PM

does anyone miss me around here?

patsin°° 07-04-2007 08:19 PM

not gonna lie, I havent kept up with the planet at all....my life has been taken over by xbox 360

freak 07-07-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by southcarolina on 07-01-2007 at 10:13 PM
They say Freak. When youre singled out. The Red. It filters through. So lay down, the threat is real when his sight goes red again.
That was. Incoherent and. I don't know. when speaking. in fragments became. a staple of this. bo.ard. Maybe I should. hang around. more often.

:p

chiefsgal* 07-08-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 07-02-2007 at 11:04 AM
We have a couple of things in common.

#1: we have spectacular asses. ;)

#2: we hate the Broncos.

I hate their thin air advantage. I hate their "Mile High Salute". I hate "In-com-plete!" I hate John Elway and his horseface, I hate Sharpe and his "Call out the National Guard!", I hate the fact that they tend to dominate the Pats even when the Pats were winning the Super Bowls, I hate their uniforms that look like a big sweatstain, I hate Dan Reeves. I hate their slimy intent-to-injure play-like-pussies chop-blocking.

Aside from that, they're okay. :4321:





I think I'm in love......:D ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.