Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

Undertaker #59* 08-27-2007 01:54 PM

Boy, did you miss a lot! ;)

Welcome back, FT.

patsfanroach 08-27-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrsPats4ever on 08-27-2007 at 02:24 PM
ROFL :D

I am glad somebody realized what he has been doing. The party stops for him!! :)

Welcome MrsP4E...the real one...lol.

Patriots4ever 08-27-2007 02:07 PM

<strike>Oh great. Just great! </strike>

Welcome to the board, there goes all my fun. :( I blame RG for this. Geez, all I did was go to work for the day and I come back to this?

:(

:D

RoadGrader 08-27-2007 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patriots4ever on 08-27-2007 at 03:07 PM
<strike>Oh great. Just great! </strike>

Welcome to the board, there goes all my fun. :( I blame RG for this. Geez, all I did was go to work for the day and I come back to this?

:(

:D

this is going to be so great watching you holding yourself back now.....

"Oh my stars P4E (a.k.a. PATRIOT 4EVER, OLB, P 4E) another one of your pesky soccer/rugby posts. I could commence a scathing scolding of your incessant diatribes but I am not one to cast aspersions or otherwise judge the true character of a man by his mere words.

Please feel free to even use my membername if that would be of assistance to you in your missionary quest to educate we the unwashed masses (of your formerly well-run Colonies regrettably and foolishly stolen from the kind and generous hands of King George) so that we may know the greatness that is The True Game of Football Played in The Real Civilized World"

P4E 08-27-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by patsfanroach on 08-27-2007 at 07:57 PM
Welcome MrsP4E...the real one...lol.
Im Not married:D

P4E 08-27-2007 05:11 PM

And welcome to the planet Mrs Pats4ever:thumb:

Im the real P4E by the way:D

Patriots4ever 08-27-2007 06:55 PM

Keep laughing numbnuts. I am not laughing. :(

mikiemo83 08-28-2007 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patriots4ever on 08-27-2007 at 07:55 PM
Keep laughing numbnuts. I am not laughing. :(
Oh don't worry, she is fine, and you can get RG back later.

thank god my wife refuses to use the computer for this type of stuff

P4E 08-28-2007 07:19 AM

No more chiefsgal fun for patriots4ever now

amwreck 08-28-2007 07:29 AM

Hey Patriots4ever and wife of... I made it.

Hello to everyone else. As you'll notice pretty quickly, I am a die hard Steelers fan. I was told to check this place out because there is some pretty good football talk here. So, I'll try not to ruin that by posting too much. :) I generally don't get away from Steel Reign (my favorite Steelers board) very often, so this is quite the field trip for me.

Oh, and by the way, in case anyone wants to know, my avatar is a cappuccino that I made a while back.

patsfanroach 08-28-2007 07:31 AM

Welcome to the planet.

mikiemo83 08-28-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by amwreck on 08-28-2007 at 08:29 AM

Hello to everyone else. As you'll notice pretty quickly, I am a die hard Steelers fan. I was told to check this place out because there is some pretty good football talk here. So, I'll try not to ruin that by posting too much. :) I generally don't get away from Steel Reign (my favorite Steelers board) very often, so this is quite the field trip for me.

Oh, and by the way, in case anyone wants to know, my avatar is a cappuccino that I made a while back.

Welcome to the planet. The Cappuccino bar is in the Peter King Forum or as we call it here the AssClown forum, be sure and visit but no feeding the trolls

Undertaker #59* 08-28-2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by amwreck on 08-28-2007 at 08:29 AM

:Lwelcome:

We have 3 or 4 other Steelers regulars. What a cool cappuccino.

Darth Despot 08-28-2007 08:09 AM

Welcome aboard

Steeler fans seem to come in one of two forms. Really cool people who know their football or total homer get a lifers

Hope you're the former

amwreck 08-28-2007 08:24 AM

I will openly admit, I am very much a homer, but I like to think that I know my football too.