Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Debate this ! (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44084)

Dolphin22 03-14-2009 05:15 PM

Debate this !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trucker (Post 1110071)
doesn't seem to have much of a clue about anything..be hard pressed to find in the archives a single argument he has bested someone in..Looooser 22..

how about every single argument I debated in this forum..heres a quick list alone...unless you of course or anyone can prove these debates wrong...

1- Brady didn't have a single NFL passing record for his first 6 of 7 yrs like 23 other active QB's did ...Proof directly from the NFL below for you dipshits ...
http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

2- Brady is a pathetic embarressing pussy ass male model poser
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/200...sportsman.html

3- Brady has an illigitimate kid...got to love Brady's name in this story
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/200...sportsman.html

4- Brady Best ? Yet his talent ranked in unbiased, fair formular he's #54th will impove 10-15 spots with 2007 stat adjustmant...but still not close to #1 All Time like the real QB's
http://armchairgm.wikia.com/index.ph...the_Modern_Era

5- Kraft runs the NFL - #1 Owner on list & he's bigger than the people above him including the #1 Roger goodell whom he hired.
http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/56218

6- Kraft brought in Billions worth of contracts to NFL in all areas and all networks and secured money and thousands of jobs till 2012 ...Yea !!! sure that didn''t get him or the Patsies any preferential treatment !!! LMFAO!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...winning_drive/

7- Bill Belichick* cheated to win...if its on the NY Times front page...the whole worl;d kniows about it ...heres just 1 of thousands of negitive views on what BB* did to the NFL

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/09/sp...ects/S/Spygate

8- Belichick* lied and is a bullshitter...and a a shameless weazel excuse of a man....and Kraft got him off with his influence and "Spygate" as D22 says will live forever untill BB* is suspended and his punishment fits the crime...

This ones for you midgar !!!...have your mommy read it to you so you understand how the NFL feels...and it is a big deal...
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...806&type=story

Trucker 03-14-2009 06:41 PM

same shit different thread..talk about pathetic..wrongo 22

Whaler53 03-14-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1113615)
how about every single argument I debated in this forum..heres a quick list alone...unless you of course or anyone can prove these debates wrong...

1- Brady didn't have a single NFL passing record for his first 6 of 7 yrs like 23 other active QB's did ...Proof directly from the NFL below for you dipshits ...
http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

2- Brady is a pathetic embarressing pussy ass male model poser
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/200...sportsman.html

3- Brady has an illigitimate kid...got to love Brady's name in this story
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/200...sportsman.html



4- Brady Best ? Yet his talent ranked in unbiased, fair formular he's #54th will impove 10-15 spots with 2007 stat adjustmant...but still not close to #1 All Time like the real QB's
http://armchairgm.wikia.com/index.ph...the_Modern_Era

5- Kraft runs the NFL - #1 Owner on list & he's bigger than the people above him including the #1 Roger goodell whom he hired.
http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/56218

6- Kraft brought in Billions worth of contracts to NFL in all areas and all networks and secured money and thousands of jobs till 2012 ...Yea !!! sure that didn''t get him or the Patsies any preferential treatment !!! LMFAO!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...winning_drive/

7- Bill Belichick* cheated to win...if its on the NY Times front page...the whole worl;d kniows about it ...heres just 1 of thousands of negitive views on what BB* did to the NFL

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/09/sp...ects/S/Spygate

8- Belichick* lied and is a bullshitter...and a a shameless weazel excuse of a man....and Kraft got him off with his influence and "Spygate" as D22 says will live forever untill BB* is suspended and his punishment fits the crime...

This ones for you midgar !!!...have your mommy read it to you so you understand how the NFL feels...and it is a big deal...
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...806&type=story

You are persistant, I give you that.


:toast:

Dolphin22 03-14-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trucker (Post 1113649)
same shit different thread..talk about pathetic..wrongo 22

you all call it D22's bullshit...well there it is...debate it or simply STFU about it...

Alco 03-14-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1113770)
you all call it D22's bullshit...well there it is...debate it or simply STFU about it...


We've debated and owned you on all this shit at least 2 dozen times already. Get something new or STFU!

Dolphin22 03-14-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alco (Post 1113772)
We've debated and owned you on all this shit at least 2 dozen times already. Get something new or STFU!

bullshit...not 1 of you ever backed anything with other than your own bullshit...and your words mean nothing...saying im an idiot doesn't prove you right & me wrong...

debate my topics & prove me wrong...or go back top the main board & play make believe

PatsFan09 03-15-2009 02:36 PM

If what BB did was so wrong, why does the NFL still give the trophies to the Patriots?

Why are all of the Patriots' records still valid?

Why was BB not suspended?

Get over yourself, you dumb phuck.

Dan Marino is on record stating that he'd trade all of his records for one SB ring.

You're a dumb shit, and your act is old.

You have almost 10k posts on another team's board, a team that consistently owns the Dolphins. That's pretty goddamn pathetic, especially when all you do is whine, bitch, and moan. You're as bad as TGIACP with your conspiracy theories that you can't prove.

By the way, please prove Kraft "running" the NFL. Good luck, moron. You won't be able to do that.

Dolphin22 03-15-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09* (Post 1113962)
1-If what BB did was so wrong, why does the NFL still give the trophies to the Patriots? Why are all of the Patriots' records still valid?

2- Why was BB not suspended?

3- By the way, please prove Kraft "running" the NFL. Good luck, moron. You won't be able to do that.

1- There has never been a real investigation, and Goodell destroyed all the evidence & swept it all under the rugg ... that doesn't make it just go away...and the patriots trophies will always be in question ,,,were you all want to think people forgot...they never will "Spygate" will be talked about every time the Patriots SB's or BB* is mentioned

2- because Kraft knows that a suspention would definately keep spygate alive throughout history and put in question this whole decade of Football & the patriots so Goodell didn't suspend him tp protect the Integrity of the league in tact...but its not over & never will be until they suspend BB* or open an independamt investigation...

3- I already did in this thread alpne..read the god damn links that prove everything I say...and there you go again with ther typical PATSIE fAN "NO SAH" !!! ... ARGUMENT...YOUR AN IDIOT D22...

your all pathetic....

PatsFan09 03-15-2009 07:43 PM

So you didn't answer #1, #2, or #3.

Awesome.

Learn logic, please.

Whaler53 03-15-2009 10:13 PM

popcorn

babalu87 03-16-2009 06:55 AM

Brady will win more Superbowls than Mumbles Shula and already had more than Marino after his second season

Dawsonstouchbac 03-16-2009 08:04 AM

D22 - you cannot expect them to debate you when you are correct. Name calling only comes into play when someone cannot argue the facts.

Also, the investigation in regards to the Patriots and Spygate by the NFL was terrible. Roger Goodell is going to go down as the worst commissioner this sport has ever witnessed. He is worst than Gary Buttman.

Dolphin22 03-16-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09* (Post 1114078)
So you didn't answer #1, #2, or #3.

Awesome.

Learn logic, please.

1- What are they supposed to do...not give them trophies ... there has never been a investigation..its not over yet and it hasn't been proved the tapes were or were not used during the games...that is the whole differance in this "Spygate" issue...

If even 1 game the past 7 years the Patriots used those tapes & even just converted a 3rd down due to breaking these rules and went on to score a TD instead of punting...the whole Belichikck* era is completely tainted...and would destroy a decade of football

Thats a fact !!!!

2- The records are valid for now... but everyone questions them and you know it & always will...public oppinion is not going to change on this because you all want it too,,,the damage has been done...and the general public oppinion is the Patriots cheated to win

3- My favorite...BB* wasn't suspended in favor of the NFL and the Patriots franchise legacy...the fact BB* was never suspended even 1 game for 7 years of blatent onfield cheating proves how serious this was & why Kraft & Goodell covered it up and destroyed everything,..

a suspension would promote "Spygate" everytime BB* was mentioned throughout history...and that alone taints & puts in question the Integrity of ther NFL and a Dynasty with 3 cheating rings...

get the 2 camerman and Ernie Adams & Weis, and all the back up QB's including Brady under oath and you;'ll be guarenteed to this blow uop a decade of the NFL worst than Bonds & A-rods self inflicted solo steroid scandel

midgar8784 03-16-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1113615)
how about every single argument I debated in this forum..heres a quick list alone...unless you of course or anyone can prove these debates wrong...

1- Brady didn't have a single NFL passing record for his first 6 of 7 yrs like 23 other active QB's did ...Proof directly from the NFL below for you dipshits ...
http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

2- Brady is a pathetic embarressing pussy ass male model poser
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/200...sportsman.html

3- Brady has an illigitimate kid...got to love Brady's name in this story
http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/200...sportsman.html

4- Brady Best ? Yet his talent ranked in unbiased, fair formular he's #54th will impove 10-15 spots with 2007 stat adjustmant...but still not close to #1 All Time like the real QB's
http://armchairgm.wikia.com/index.ph...the_Modern_Era

5- Kraft runs the NFL - #1 Owner on list & he's bigger than the people above him including the #1 Roger goodell whom he hired.
http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/56218

6- Kraft brought in Billions worth of contracts to NFL in all areas and all networks and secured money and thousands of jobs till 2012 ...Yea !!! sure that didn''t get him or the Patsies any preferential treatment !!! LMFAO!!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...winning_drive/

7- Bill Belichick* cheated to win...if its on the NY Times front page...the whole worl;d kniows about it ...heres just 1 of thousands of negitive views on what BB* did to the NFL

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/09/sp...ects/S/Spygate

8- Belichick* lied and is a bullshitter...and a a shameless weazel excuse of a man....and Kraft got him off with his influence and "Spygate" as D22 says will live forever untill BB* is suspended and his punishment fits the crime...

This ones for you midgar !!!...have your mommy read it to you so you understand how the NFL feels...and it is a big deal...
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...806&type=story



1. Lie
2. You are Gay
3. You need to do you homework.
4. Lie
5. Lie
6. Lie
7. Lie
8. Lie

Man 6 out of your 8 were fat lies, maybe if you could actually talk like an adult and not lie, it would help you get a point across down here.

PatsFan09 03-16-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1114231)
1- What are they supposed to do...not give them trophies ... there has never been a investigation..its not over yet and it hasn't been proved the tapes were or were not used during the games...that is the whole differance in this "Spygate" issue...

If even 1 game the past 7 years the Patriots used those tapes & even just converted a 3rd down due to breaking these rules and went on to score a TD instead of punting...the whole Belichikck* era is completely tainted...and would destroy a decade of football

Thats a fact !!!!

2- The records are valid for now... but everyone questions them and you know it & always will...public oppinion is not going to change on this because you all want it too,,,the damage has been done...and the general public oppinion is the Patriots cheated to win

3- My favorite...BB* wasn't suspended in favor of the NFL and the Patriots franchise legacy...the fact BB* was never suspended even 1 game for 7 years of blatent onfield cheating proves how serious this was & why Kraft & Goodell covered it up and destroyed everything,..

a suspension would promote "Spygate" everytime BB* was mentioned throughout history...and that alone taints & puts in question the Integrity of ther NFL and a Dynasty with 3 cheating rings...

get the 2 camerman and Ernie Adams & Weis, and all the back up QB's including Brady under oath and you;'ll be guarenteed to this blow uop a decade of the NFL worst than Bonds & A-rods self inflicted solo steroid scandel

Uh, the investigation's over. Stop your lying.

That's the problem with you, D22. You do one of two things, every single goddamn time.

You either lie (as seen in #1).

Or your arguments get refuted, and you refuse to admit that you're wrong.

Every.... phucking... single... time.

Your game is old. Just leave; you haven't said a single new thing in 2 years.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.