Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Congrats to Brady (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=67626)

Bradyis#1 12-11-2013 08:43 PM

Congrats to Brady
 
I see Brady has tied Montana for comebacks. With how well the offense has been playing in the first 45 minutes lately, could it be by design so that the number of comebacks will increase? After all, Brady surely isn't getting too old to perform (not like he performs with Giselle) for a full game these days, is he?

I am telling you, if he is not throwing the first half on purpose, we need to think about finding his replacement.

Beaglebay 12-12-2013 07:36 AM

The comebacks are a metaphor for Brady's career arc. He's playing possum now for 3/4 of each game in order to extend his playing days until he's well into his 50s.

Strategery.

mikiemo83 12-12-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradyis#1 (Post 2094900)
I see Brady has tied Montana for comebacks. With how well the offense has been playing in the first 45 minutes lately, could it be by design so that the number of comebacks will increase? After all, Brady surely isn't getting too old to perform (not like he performs with Giselle) for a full game these days, is he?

I am telling you, if he is not throwing the first half on purpose, we need to think about finding his replacement.

dude you are beating this like a jockey whipping a race horse looking to fininsh the Derby.

Bradyis#1 12-12-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2095000)
dude you are beating this like a jockey whipping a race horse looking to fininsh the Derby.

I have no quarrels with you, just middy.

mikiemo83 12-12-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradyis#1 (Post 2095010)
I have no quarrels with you, just middy.

that is fine


an FYI, you have a new member in the AA to pal up with, Racehorse was just sent here.

Annihilus 12-12-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradyis#1 (Post 2095010)
I have no quarrels with you, just middy.

You don't have a quarrel with the hypocrite????

Annihilus haz a sad.

Bradyis#1 12-12-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annihilus (Post 2095020)
You don't have a quarrel with the hypocrite????

Annihilus haz a sad.

Sorry. I hate to disappoint you.

Annihilus 12-12-2013 09:19 AM

Don't feel too badly about it. With the size of my ego, pretty much everyone disappoints me most of the time. Coffee.

mikiemo83 12-12-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annihilus (Post 2095020)
You don't have a quarrel with the hypocrite????

Annihilus haz a sad.

:wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradyis#1 (Post 2095025)
Sorry. I hate to disappoint you.

you didn't

rukhsana 01-22-2014 12:34 AM

Go Colts is right! We have a little tradition at my house the past decade. We keep the decorations up till the Colts get knocked out or win the SB.

muscular 10-26-2016 04:48 AM

I haven't had well experience yet, so I appreciate your advices. I greet you

mikiemo83 10-26-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscular (Post 2385235)
I haven't had well experience yet, so I appreciate your advices. I greet you

welcome!! I greet you too! I greet you with the light of a million moons on the dark side of the planet Urananus. May your life bring you death and your death you find life!

PumpDee 10-26-2016 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscular (Post 2385235)
I haven't had well experience yet, so I appreciate your advices. I greet you

I love how this guy's location is London.


"You're country spawned the f*ckin language, and now nobody can speak it." :rolleyes:

Beaglebay 10-26-2016 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rukhsana (Post 2114555)
Go Colts is right! We have a little tradition at my house the past decade. We keep the decorations up till the Colts get knocked out or win the SB.


So, your decorations come down before Christmas?

PumpDee 10-26-2016 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 2385266)
So, your decorations come down before Christmas?

That or they hang a banner from their ceiling that reads "Not Mathmatically Elimated Before 12/25"


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.