Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen! (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=13025)

Bruschi 3:16 10-02-2005 04:43 PM

Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Thought it was great Robert Kraft allowed both of you back to coach/play in today's game vs. San Diego. I forgot what pathetic football looked like in Foxboro until today! Thanks for the memories!

pookie 10-02-2005 04:51 PM

Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bruschi 3:16
Thought it was great Robert Kraft allowed both of you back to coach/play in today's game vs. San Diego. I forgot what pathetic football looked like in Foxboro until today! Thanks for the memories!
Typical B 3:16 bandwagon, collar up crap. We're done.... toast....season over, right?

Bruschi 3:16 10-02-2005 05:29 PM

Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by pookie
Typical B 3:16 bandwagon, collar up crap. We're done.... toast....season over, right?
Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic. If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.

#54 10-02-2005 06:20 PM

Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bruschi 3:16
Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic. If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.

I'm going back on my word. I said I'd ignore Bruschi 3:16, the idiot that defames the great name and reputation of Tedy Bruschi with nearly every one of his posts.

If you can't accept the fact that the Pats aren't perfect, then give up following them all together. Sheeeeeeeeesh! Lose a game and the season is over. What a friggin' waste of life you are. Please, go away and stay away.

PSC_Pats_Fan 10-02-2005 06:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by #54
I'm going back on my word. I said I'd ignore Bruschi 3:16, the idiot that defames the great name and reputation of Tedy Bruschi with nearly every one of his posts.

If you can't accept the fact that the Pats aren't perfect, then give up following them all together. Sheeeeeeeeesh! Lose a game and the season is over. What a friggin' waste of life you are. Please, go away and stay away.


I agree. Bruschi 3:16 should be President of the AssClown Club.

He can have whatever opinion he likes... but don't act like your this big, true fan of the team when you play the "Sky is Falling!" card every time they lose or have a bad game. His post after the Miami game last year was asinine. This latest one just makes him look worse.

(And although I don't have time to post a whole lot anymore... I do read just about every post on here, so I know what I'm talking about, no matter how hard Bruschi 3:16 tries to defend his lame-ass position)

#54 10-02-2005 07:16 PM

Just a suggestion...
 
can Bruschi 3:16's name be changed to Chicken Little?

BionicPatriot 10-02-2005 07:54 PM

Jesus guys, chill out. He wants to vent after a loss. Notice he did NOT say the season is over? Just let him cool off.

Hemi_1 10-02-2005 08:38 PM

Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bruschi 3:16
Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic. If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.


Look Bruschi 3:16,
Heres your one fan ass clown.
The Pats effort today was not pathetic. It was all they had on this day. I believe that we tried to hide and disguise our weaknesses to a point where we had no strengths. It happens, I'm fine with it.
Pissed? yeah a little. But give up? Never

My only and last response to you. frigging band wagoner.

dchester 10-02-2005 09:55 PM

Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bruschi 3:16
Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic.
Here's one. They were soundly beaten, and out coached (great halftime adjustments), but certainly not pathetic.

Quote:

If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.

I don't know that there ever were any "gimme" wins on the schedule this year. This is the NF and not college. It's all about talent, match ups, and execution. The Chargers match up better against us than either the Steelers or the Colts have. We also have had problems in our secondary so far this season (and I don't mean the safeties). The cornerbacks have given up at least one easy TD every game this season. The front seven looked liked they had never seen pulling guards (or tightends).

I think we will match up better against most other teams we will face, and certainly I think our execution (especially of the linebackers) will improve. BTW, if you want to know what pathetic is, see the NFC North division.
________
Electro Gyrocator

Darth Despot 10-03-2005 08:41 AM

Bruschi 3:16 won't be able to post today because he sprained his ankle jumping off the bandwagon.

In his absence to roll of "cryer of doom" will be played by Ron Borges.

Please enjoy today's performance.

Bruschi 3:16 10-03-2005 10:17 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Agnt42
Look Bruschi 3:16,
Heres your one fan ass clown.
The Pats effort today was not pathetic. It was all they had on this day. I believe that we tried to hide and disguise our weaknesses to a point where we had no strengths. It happens, I'm fine with it.
Pissed? yeah a little. But give up? Never

My only and last response to you. frigging band wagoner.

Sorry, that performance was completely pathetic. Defensively, this is the worst I"ve seen them play since that Bronco game in 2002. They can't stop the run (admittedly against the best RB in the league) and the offense faced a 3rd and +10 seemingly on every drive. Is it ok for me to be pissed off??!! Christ.

backofthepack 10-03-2005 12:00 PM

I think a group hug is needed , we all grieve (vent) in different ways :) :high: :high: :high:

Spinal Tap 10-03-2005 12:02 PM

Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bruschi 3:16
Go stick it, Pookie. You said that not me. I'd like to find one Pats fan today who won't call today's effort pathetic. If they play like this down the stretch, forget any shot at defending a title.

After today's showing, there's no team on the schedule that is a "gimme" win anymore, even at home.

Let me just say that you are a f**king moron. And I'm not saying that as a response to anything you've posted in this thread. I'm just stating the obvious.

Bruschi 3:16 10-03-2005 01:09 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Spinal Tap
Let me just say that you are a f**king moron. And I'm not saying that as a response to anything you've posted in this thread. I'm just stating the obvious.
Hey Spinal Tap

I thought you were going to meet me at the flagpole? I guess your mother wouldn't let you out of the basement then? Figured as much. Still pretty weak that you threatened physical violence on an internet message board.

http://www.hereinreality.com/more_fu...l_cool_kid.jpg

Spinal Tap = Internet Tough Guy

Spinal Tap 10-03-2005 01:40 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Rod Rust and Hugh Millen!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Bruschi 3:16
Hey Spinal Tap

I thought you were going to meet me at the flagpole? I guess your mother wouldn't let you out of the basement then? Figured as much. Still pretty weak that you threatened physical violence on an internet message board.

http://www.hereinreality.com/more_fu...l_cool_kid.jpg

Spinal Tap = Internet Tough Guy

You're right, it was quite "weak" of me to threaten you on a message board. However, that does not change the FACT that you are still an absolute f**king moron. What else you got for me?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.