Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Free Midgar (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68206)

racehorse 03-16-2014 02:28 PM

Free Midgar

Come on, guys. I know he made a mess of things in that thread, but he has been down here for six weeks. It is sad that I am the one who has to call for his reinstatement, as he and I started off so bad, but he does make things more interesting on the main forum, even if we do not agree with him. Isn't this a free country? :OMG:

PatsFan09 03-16-2014 02:35 PM

Why are you asking? You'll be permanently down here soon enough.

93North 03-16-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09 (Post 2129205)

You guys love to punish people on this board.

and you wonder why there is so little traffic.

PatsFan09 03-16-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will McD (Post 2129221)
You guys love to punish people on this board. and you wonder why there is so little traffic.

He's a Colts fan who first came here disguised as a Patriots fan.
And now he's bumping old threads to mock Patriots fan.

midgar8784 03-16-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09 (Post 2129285)

Which is something jaric would do and most would laugh. :coffee:

93North 03-16-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

If you are talking about midgar... you are a total nut job.
I have seen him post for close to 10 years on ESPN.

midgar is the most passionate and knowledgeable Pats fan I have ever seen.

and this Patriots Planet website has him confined to the Ass Clown Asylum.

Who's the ass?

PatsFan09 03-16-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will McD (Post 2129328)
If you are talking about midgar... you are a total nut job. I have seen him post for close to 10 years on ESPN. midgar is the most passionate and knowledgeable Pats fan I have ever seen. and this Patriots Planet website has him confined to the Ass Clown Asylum. Who's the ass?

You're a goddamn idiot.
I was posting in response to racehorse, Mr. reading Comprehension Problems. Midgar is a Patriots fan, clearly.

HomelessJoe 03-16-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 2129294)
Which is something jaric would do and most would laugh. :coffee:

Nope, still not ready to be released.

93North 03-17-2014 06:54 AM

Quote:

The title of this thread is "Midgar" and you used a pronoun (he's) to describe your subject.

It's up to the communicator to communicate, Mumbles.

mikiemo83 03-17-2014 07:15 AM

time to stop the bickering, Middy was a repeat offended and given a banning. Pleaded to be allowed to use the AA and we allowed him to.

HOWEVER, continued attempts to spring MIddy will result in that being removed.

This is how it is and will be.

PatsFan09 03-17-2014 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09 (Post 2129205)

Will, this was my response to the OP, pal.
Gee, whom did I address?

midgar8784 03-17-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomelessJoe (Post 2129374)
Nope, still not ready to be released.

Yeah it seems being right is a bad thing around here, and I am right. The only board I have ever seen where being called an idiot gets you banned....but things like that do not apply to you either. I watched a poster call the mods every name in the book, blast the board, make 20 names, and get released in a week....I get called an idiot I am down here 5 months. Or better yet, maybe you should learn what you are talking about before you jump in on things you don't know.

midgar8784 03-17-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2129398)
time to stop the bickering, Middy was a repeat offended and given a banning. Pleaded to be allowed to use the AA and we allowed him to.

HOWEVER, continued attempts to spring MIddy will result in that being removed.

This is how it is and will be.

Wait what? First of all....nobody pleaded. Second, what the hell do I have to do with what someone writes? I am now being held to what other people post as well mikie?

racehorse 03-17-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 2129507)
Wait what? First of all....nobody pleaded. Second, what the hell do I have to do with what someone writes? I am now being held to what other people post as well mikie?

Sorry, middy. I was trying to help you, not hurt you.

HomelessJoe 03-17-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 2129505)
Yeah it seems being right is a bad thing around here, and I am right. The only board I have ever seen where being called an idiot gets you banned....but things like that do not apply to you either. I watched a poster call the mods every name in the book, blast the board, make 20 names, and get released in a week....I get called an idiot I am down here 5 months. Or better yet, maybe you should learn what you are talking about before you jump in on things you don't know.

Have you considered it wasn't you being called an idiot that got you banned but rather you acting like an idiot?

You were blowing up multiple threads throwing tantrums with jaric. Now you are down here and still whine about it. It's obvious if you were released right now you would go right back to what you were doing.