Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=59799)

Claremonster 08-29-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1727519)
Hope that you hear from her soon, still waiting to hear from someone in Maryland and know how you feel.

I know she's safe, but confirmation would be nice.

Beaglebay 08-29-2011 09:00 AM

Good morning, everyone. Just had some trees fall in the backyard here...no rain to speak of, no power outages. Messy yard to clean is about all. Hope you all are well. That offering of biscuits was kind of you, taltos. Hope you hear from your daughter soon, Clare. :Party:

anderson 08-29-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1727482)
anderson, any word on how Bowie, MD made out in the storm? It appears that my cousin's net and phone service is down and I would like to know how she is doing after the storm.

I think Bowie made it out fine, but could be part of the state that got hit with power outages. I think around 800k people were without power after Irene, some of which have been restored now. But overall there's not been a lot of real damage around here from what I can gather.

taltos 08-29-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1727533)
Good morning, everyone. Just had some trees fall in the backyard here...no rain to speak of, no power outages. Messy yard to clean is about all. Hope you all are well. That offering of biscuits was kind of you, taltos. Hope you hear from your daughter soon, Clare. :Party:

I could be in real danger if we ever met face to face after my wiseass attitude. Glad that things are ok.:Party:

anderson 08-29-2011 01:39 PM

Got all my errands taken care of for today - and I even managed to get a nap in. Not bad at all.

foley11 08-29-2011 03:52 PM

Ha-No power but my internet connection is back up.

Posting via generator power.

Coltsfan2theend 08-29-2011 11:02 PM

Getting extremely frustrated by decisions about some changes at work. Changing the times people get off work and making my job harder. I sometimes wish my work had never picked up a Fox affiliate for the sub channel. The part timers here in my area get minimum wage. That is right, minimum wage for a broadcasting job. The camera ops after two years get a whole ten cents more an hour. With the addition of the Fox cast, one of the upper management changed the hours of the part timers from 10pm to 11:45 to 9:45pm to 11:35pm. The late news ends right at 11:35 and typically we record at least one segment afterwards. So instead of giving a worker and extra 1.25 a day, they send them home right after the newscast and leave just two people to do what typically took five people to do......I hate work sometimes.

They are also adding two new positions in the building. A promotional person to create a 30 segment tease (write, produce, edit) that two people already doing in the build. Also this person will be doing some graphics things supposedly. They are also hiring a new producer. Yet Production they are trying to be cheap skates. Newsroom already had a morning, 5pm, and 6 & 11pm producer. An executive producer, a internet content producer, and a multi level platform producer. Yet they can't pay five people an extra 1.25 each day to stay 10 minutes? Extremely frustrated as it seems my department is the red headed step child of the station.

Beaglebay 08-30-2011 06:26 AM

Good morning, friends. Hope today is a great one for all of you. Chilly this AM, but it is sure to warm up some. Can hardly believe Labor Day is next week. Gotta get some wood delivered for the winter, although the two trees currently lying across my driveway will give me about 3/4 cord.

Hope you all enjoy the day :peace:

taltos 08-30-2011 06:59 AM

Good morning Beagle and friends. Seems strange getting up at almost 8 am when I am used to getting up in the area of 5:30. Hope that everyone has a great day.:insane:

taltos 08-30-2011 07:42 AM

Just checked my back yard, heard a branch go down during the hours after midnight and needed to see what it hit. Big maple branch took out my shed and destroyed my snowblower and my road bicycle which I have gotten about 2 hours of riding out of. Not even contacting my insurance agent since I dislike insurance rate increases and/or cancellations. Guess that I am going shopping this weekend. Just glad that it was not the house and no people were injured. FML:insane:

Beaglebay 08-30-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728129)
Just checked my back yard, heard a branch go down during the hours after midnight and needed to see what it hit. Big maple branch took out my shed and destroyed my snowblower and my road bicycle which I have gotten about 2 hours of riding out of. Not even contacting my insurance agent since I dislike insurance rate increases and/or cancellations. Guess that I am going shopping this weekend. Just glad that it was not the house and no people were injured. FML:insane:

Too bad...sucks to have stuff destroyed and it isn't worth using your insurance coverage to replace it.

mikiemo83 08-30-2011 07:47 AM

Taltos that sucks, hope the day gets better.

Joolz 08-30-2011 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 87515

taltos 08-30-2011 07:59 AM

Thanks folks, Mikie after last fall I try not to sweat the little things. This is just minor property damage, last fall I almost lost my foot so I am still ahead. :thumb: Just a little development on the shed situation; I should wait until I am awake to inspect stuff-the branch was attached to a tree on my neighbor's side of the back property line and she has already sent the adjuster to see me. He wrote me a check for $5K to avoid any claims in court and to clear one claim off his books. Little does he know that I would never have approached my neighbor for a claim, our family's friendship is more important. Funny how things work out when you try to do right by people in your life. Thanks again for the good wishes.

mikiemo83 08-30-2011 08:43 AM

Well glad it worked out for you

Beaglebay 08-30-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728138)
Thanks folks, Mikie after last fall I try not to sweat the little things. This is just minor property damage, last fall I almost lost my foot so I am still ahead. :thumb: Just a little development on the shed situation; I should wait until I am awake to inspect stuff-the branch was attached to a tree on my neighbor's side of the back property line and she has already sent the adjuster to see me. He wrote me a check for $5K to avoid any claims in court and to clear one claim off his books. Little does he know that I would never have approached my neighbor for a claim, our family's friendship is more important. Funny how things work out when you try to do right by people in your life. Thanks again for the good wishes.

Nice...I love to hear when good things happen to good people. Time to make a run to NH for some top shelf bourbon :jester:

taltos 08-30-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1728165)
Nice...I love to hear when good things happen to good people. Time to make a run to NH for some top shelf bourbon :jester:

Have not even opened the Bookers that I got last weekend. I am going to celebrate with a 24 oz Natty Ice (if this post does not get a reaction from Babs, nothing will).:insane:

anderson 08-30-2011 12:09 PM

Hello good friends. I got up today at 6:40 and drove my wife to work. Then I went to a car auction and tried to sell some cars, but unfortunately the place was full of people who must clearly be hustlers or broke.

Bad outcome for me, wasting a day like that. Good news is that I am going to have a nice lunch in a second and possibly throw in a nap. Hope you're all doing well and enjoying this sunny Tuesday!

Coltsfan2theend 08-30-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1728056)
Getting extremely frustrated by decisions about some changes at work. Changing the times people get off work and making my job harder. I sometimes wish my work had never picked up a Fox affiliate for the sub channel. The part timers here in my area get minimum wage. That is right, minimum wage for a broadcasting job. The camera ops after two years get a whole ten cents more an hour. With the addition of the Fox cast, one of the upper management changed the hours of the part timers from 10pm to 11:45 to 9:45pm to 11:35pm. The late news ends right at 11:35 and typically we record at least one segment afterwards. So instead of giving a worker and extra 1.25 a day, they send them home right after the newscast and leave just two people to do what typically took five people to do......I hate work sometimes.

They are also adding two new positions in the building. A promotional person to create a 30 segment tease (write, produce, edit) that two people already doing in the build. Also this person will be doing some graphics things supposedly. They are also hiring a new producer. Yet Production they are trying to be cheap skates. Newsroom already had a morning, 5pm, and 6 & 11pm producer. An executive producer, a internet content producer, and a multi level platform producer. Yet they can't pay five people an extra 1.25 each day to stay 10 minutes? Extremely frustrated as it seems my department is the red headed step child of the station.

Went and talked to my boss about one of the open positions and he said that some more qualified people have applied for it. So I am not going for it. Now, he did say a cryptic message that a job I do want might open up in the future. It might require working weekends, but hey, I am ready for my next challenge here at work.

mikiemo83 08-30-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1728309)
Went and talked to my boss about one of the open positions and he said that some more qualified people have applied for it. So I am not going for it. Now, he did say a cryptic message that a job I do want might open up in the future. It might require working weekends, but hey, I am ready for my next challenge here at work.

good luck

taltos 08-30-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1728309)

Maybe if you became a Pats fan?ROFL:insane:

Coltsfan2theend 08-30-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728337)
Maybe if you became a Pats fan?ROFL:insane:

Why, they are doomed, they lost to the lions by 24 last :coffee:.......plus I don't think there is a single Patriots fan in the building. I know of a Stillers fan.

taltos 08-30-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1728364)
Why, they are doomed, they lost to the lions by 24 last :coffee:.......plus I don't think there is a single Patriots fan in the building. I know of a Stillers fan.

You can be shat upon and traded to the jests board!:facepalm:ROFL:insane::thwak:

king of kings 08-30-2011 05:03 PM

Finally got my Nice patriots watch back from the shop yesterday. I dropped it off on Friday before i had to work to get the band shorten and a new battery in it.

Whaler53 08-30-2011 06:45 PM

Increased my cardio workout by 5 minutes. No plateau for me, dammit!

king of kings 08-30-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whaler53 (Post 1728459)
Increased my cardio workout by 5 minutes. No plateau for me, dammit!

Try increasing it by 10 Minutes see how you feel. MY problem at the gym was i aways got bored too easy.

Beaglebay 08-31-2011 05:39 AM

Good morning, people. Up bright and early for an appointment in Fall River...hope you all have a great day. I'll check in later on to make sure you're all behaving. :whip: :insane:

taltos 08-31-2011 06:06 AM

Good morning all! Sorry that I missed you Beagle, hope that the appointment goes well. Everyone enjoy your day.:insane:

Muse 08-31-2011 08:00 AM

Morning y'all

:wave:

Muse 08-31-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1728566)
Good morning, people. Up bright and early for an appointment in Fall River...hope you all have a great day. I'll check in later on to make sure you're all behaving. :whip: :insane:

Hope all goes well

:kisss:

Muse 08-31-2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728375)
You can be shat upon and traded to the jests board!:facepalm:ROFL:insane::thwak:

wuv

taltos 08-31-2011 08:03 AM

Good morning Muse. I think that I popped another star on your illustrious reputation. Glad to see you posting again.:)

Muse 08-31-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728632)
Good morning Muse. I think that I popped another star on your illustrious reputation. Glad to see you posting again.:)

Are you sure?

Well am glad it was you, it had to be you lalalalal it had to be you

:heart:

EDIT: Crap it was you LOL

taltos 08-31-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1728633)
Are you sure?

Well am glad it was you, it had to be you lalalalal it had to be you

EDIT: Crap it was you LOL

Now you have a perverted star there.:insane:

Muse 08-31-2011 08:07 AM

Ok emptied my flask of reps

Muse 08-31-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728634)
Now you have a perverted star there.:insane:

Oerrrrr :thumb:

taltos 08-31-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1728637)
Ok emptied my flask of reps

I am out also.:insane:

Muse 08-31-2011 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728646)
I am out also.:insane:

Course you are out you perverted man you

taltos 08-31-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1728649)
Course you are out you perverted man you

That's ok, with the Irish Curse nobody can see it.:insane::high:

Muse 08-31-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1728651)
That's ok, with the Irish Curse nobody can see it.:insane::high:

But alas we can feel it.

:p

Joolz 08-31-2011 08:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 87518

Muse 08-31-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1728669)

You do the same( sent ya email by the way).
A friend called and said she needed to see a face different from the one in her apartment, told her, wow I need to see a different face as well woohoo
Late lunch plans
:thumb:

Joolz 08-31-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1728671)
You do the same( sent ya email by the way).
A friend called and said she needed to see a face different from the one in her apartment, told her, wow I need to see a different face as well woohoo
Late lunch plans
:thumb:

Nice to see you posting. wuv

Yes, I got the email and I'll be back in touch soon. I've been wicked busy lately.

Muse 08-31-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1728675)
Nice to see you posting. wuv

Yes, I got the email and I'll be back in touch soon. I've been wicked busy lately.

No rush, sometimes the mail gets lost.

Good to see pretty lady

anderson 08-31-2011 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone :)
Gonna call my sister and say happy birthday and then take a nap!

Coltsfan2theend 08-31-2011 11:00 AM

Good morning, thought I had one check book left and I ran out of my other checks and now I can't find it. I am almost out of gas.....

taltos 09-01-2011 07:04 AM

Good morning Circle crew! It appears that nobody let the dogs out so I guess that I beat Beagle today! Enjoy the day folks and go Pats!:insane:Good moprning Beagle!

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 07:23 AM

Good morning, taltos. Good morning to all you other circle peeps:kisss: Finally settled my WC case, and I'm officially retired ROFL. Now when I see my ex-boss, I'll be sure to greet her with a big :4321:.

Now I have to figure out what to do with my life...may do some designing for a local graphic designer, and take some classes at Cape Cod Community College. Either way, life just got much easier, and I'm excited about the possibilities. Hope you all get some good news today, too. :rockon:

Coltsfan2theend 09-01-2011 08:07 AM

Wake me up when september ends.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Muse 09-01-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1729128)
Wake me up when september ends.....
Posted via Mobile Device

I have this song on my music player :thumb:

:wave: everyone

Muse 09-01-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1729119)
Good morning, taltos. Good morning to all you other circle peeps:kisss: Finally settled my WC case, and I'm officially retired ROFL. Now when I see my ex-boss, I'll be sure to greet her with a big :4321:.

Now I have to figure out what to do with my life...may do some designing for a local graphic designer, and take some classes at Cape Cod Community College. Either way, life just got much easier, and I'm excited about the possibilities. Hope you all get some good news today, too. :rockon:

Happy to hear this for you lady:cute:

anderson 09-01-2011 08:17 AM

Morning guys.
Friend of mine died suddenly of brain hemorrhaging yesterday. We were no longer close, but it is sad beyond words. He was a cancer survivor and his wife is pregnant, due in 2 months - they were thinking they finally beat it and could go on to lead a normal life. He was only 35 years old.

Reminds you to enjoy life to the fullest, no matter how crappy it can seem at times.

Muse 09-01-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1729136)
Morning guys.
Friend of mine died suddenly of brain hemorrhaging yesterday. We were no longer close, but it is sad beyond words. He was a cancer survivor and his wife is pregnant, due in 2 months - they were thinking they finally beat it and could go on to lead a normal life. He was only 35 years old.

Reminds you to enjoy life to the fullest, no matter how crappy it can seem at times.

Yip , will add them to prayers:(

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 08:21 AM

Thank you, my friend. My right hand is still unstable, but I didn't want to experience a third unsuccessful operation. I'm not yet sure what I'm capable of doing...I've basically become a southpaw over the last 3 years. Can write for about an hour before my wrist stiffens right up, but I've been able to use the computer (obviously) without debilitating discomfort. Maybe some computer classes are in my future, too...I'd love to learn digital design in addition to my drawing and photography skills.

Feels nice to have all the BS of doctors, lawyers, counselors, judges and other invasive procedures behind me. It's been a long 3 years, that's for sure.

Muse 09-01-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1729139)
Thank you, my friend. My right hand is still unstable, but I didn't want to experience a third unsuccessful operation. I'm not yet sure what I'm capable of doing...I've basically become a southpaw over the last 3 years. Can write for about an hour before my wrist stiffens right up, but I've been able to use the computer (obviously) without debilitating discomfort. Maybe some computer classes are in my future, too...I'd love to learn digital design in addition to my drawing and photography skills.

Feels nice to have all the BS of doctors, lawyers, counselors, judges and other invasive procedures behind me. It's been a long 3 years, that's for sure.

If I may ask what kind of surgery? It's ok if you don't want to say. My left arm goes numb from elbow to the tip of my fingers if I use my arm to much- and I am a southpaw and have tried to use my right hand- gosh talk about writing like a doctor :)

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1729136)
Morning guys.

Oh...that's just heartbreaking, anderson. I'm at a loss for words. God bless his wife and child.

taltos 09-01-2011 08:29 AM

Congrats Beagle, I know the sense of freedom that I felt when I settled my VA case a while ago.:thumb:

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1729141)
If I may ask what kind of surgery? It's ok if you don't want to say. My left arm goes numb from elbow to the tip of my fingers if I use my arm to much- and I am a southpaw and have tried to use my right hand- gosh talk about writing like a doctor :)

I tore 3 ligaments in my wrist at work (repetitive heavy lifting), and had 2 distal radial ulna joint surgeries in an attempt to stabilize and realign the ulna and radius bones. The ulna bone on my right arm is torqued and rises 3-4 times higher than the one on the left arm, and the wires and other structural supports are no match for the constant movement of the muscles in my wrist and hand. The bones slip slightly out of joint, and I have to reset them with my left hand, kind of like cracking a knuckle.

The area is extremely sensitive to cold because of the wire threaded around the joint; I'm not looking forward to the winter. :(

Muse 09-01-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1729150)
I tore 3 ligaments in my wrist at work (repetitive heavy lifting), and had 2 distal radial ulna joint surgeries in an attempt to stabilize and realign the ulna and radius bones. The ulna bone on my right arm is torqued and rises 3-4 times higher than the one on the left arm, and the wires and other structural supports are no match for the constant movement of the muscles in my wrist and hand. The bones slip slightly out of joint, and I have to reset them with my left hand, kind of like cracking a knuckle.

The area is extremely sensitive to cold because of the wire threaded around the joint; I'm not looking forward to the winter. :(

Golly miss molly- well you are always welcome here where there is some soothing heat( ok hot as Hell ) but easier on the bones.

taltos 09-01-2011 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1729150)

I got your back if your arm hurts too much to beat the crap out of some jerk who needs it. We could even form our own posse, Two Crips and a Loaded .45.:insane:

Muse 09-01-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1729156)
I got your back if your arm hurts too much to beat the crap out of some jerk who needs it. We could even form our own posse, Two Crips and a Loaded .45.:insane:

We will want pictures or better yet videos ;)

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1729151)
Golly miss molly- well you are always welcome here where there is some soothing heat( ok hot as Hell ) but easier on the bones.

I find washing dishes really helps reduce the ache, and I get paraffin treatments from a friend weekly through the winter. Happily, no arthritis is present at the site, and no carpal tunnel problems, either.

You're very sweet...maybe we can work out a house swap, or arrange vacations with each other :D

Muse 09-01-2011 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1729161)
I find washing dishes really helps reduce the ache, and I get paraffin treatments from a friend weekly through the winter. Happily, no arthritis is present at the site, and no carpal tunnel problems, either.

You're very sweet...maybe we can work out a house swap, or arrange vacations with each other :D

I hear ya on the paraffin treatment, got a paraffin bath( small unit) for various parts I can put in, it does help.

Is that an option for you- to get a small unit?

Happy you are not experiencing arthritis at the site or CT.

I am definitely open for that- :) wuv

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1729156)

LOL...I still have arm strength and hand strength, but the wrist is the weak link. Can't hold a hardcover book very long, or pour from a coffee pot or gallon of milk. Even have a hard time with turning doorknobs. I count my blessings, though...it could have been much worse.

Beagle Defender to the rescue! :kisss:

mikiemo83 09-01-2011 08:54 AM

Wow 35 is too young, much too young especially after thinking everything was going good, the poor wife.

Beagle I hope it works out that some specialist finds a nice easy solution for this and you are as good as new again

Coltsfan2theend 09-01-2011 09:14 AM

Had an awesome dream last night. First off, the overall part is that I could actually play guitar. Second part is that I was helping a friends band load in and out and somehow I was just playing around on the guitarist guitar. I was able to play one of their songs. So in the concert, somehow they got me on stage and got to play with them. I realized it was a dream to begin with as I can't even play guitar right now.

Beaglebay 09-01-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1729168)
Wow 35 is too young, much too young especially after thinking everything was going good, the poor wife.

Beagle I hope it works out that some specialist finds a nice easy solution for this and you are as good as new again

Thanks Mikie, but unless I really hurt it badly, there will be no more surgeries for me. I spent 22 weeks in casts from July of 09-June of '10. I've had enough of that for a lifetime. I just have to be extra careful about what I do.

Muse 09-01-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1729185)
Thanks Mikie, but unless I really hurt it badly, there will be no more surgeries for me. I spent 22 weeks in casts from July of 09-June of '10. I've had enough of that for a lifetime. I just have to be extra careful about what I do.

just cause

Joolz 09-01-2011 09:41 AM

:wave: Good morning, everyone. Have a good day.

anderson 09-01-2011 10:17 AM

By the way, I am very eager to sell my car if anyone knows someone who wants to buy a 2004 Mercedes C240 Wagon with 73000 miles on it.

Just let me know.

foley11 09-01-2011 11:06 AM

what up?

Coltsfan2theend 09-01-2011 03:27 PM

Who thought of this song when they realized it was September.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0&t=1m46s

taltos 09-01-2011 05:02 PM

I hear you on September, hope that the rest of the year is better. Right now I need a beer or something stronger, outside of playing games in the political forum, I was just finishing a mellotron/synthesizer mix of a couple of songs that we have been challenged to play at a Knights of Columbus dance tomorrow night. Putting the last 1.5 minutes of Strawberry Fields took 26 hours of work but at a quick sound check it sounds great. Time for a drink, cigar and a nap before the Sox game (am recording the Pats game). Feels like a useful day, thank God that I had power.:thumb:

king of kings 09-01-2011 06:37 PM

Just upgraded my phone today. I a little ticked they are not showing the pats Giants game tonight.

taltos 09-02-2011 07:11 AM

Good morning all! Enjoy this beautiful day!:insane:

Beaglebay 09-02-2011 07:13 AM

You too, taltos. Good morning everybody :D Nice crisp morning, birds singing...and most of the tourists will be gone on Monday ROFL :dbanana:

oldtimer 09-02-2011 07:15 AM

Good morning taltos and Beagle. Hello to the rest of the world. It's good to have the internet back. :D

Joolz 09-02-2011 07:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 87526

Muse 09-02-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1729851)

That is awesome

Morning lady

Muse 09-02-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldtimer (Post 1729843)
Good morning taltos and Beagle. Hello to the rest of the world. It's good to have the internet back. :D

Good to see you buddy
:toast:

Muse 09-02-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king of kings (Post 1729635)
Just upgraded my phone today. I a little ticked they are not showing the pats Giants game tonight.

I got to see the Sox lose and then the Steelers beat Cam Newton, so yeah crappy night of sports :)

anderson 09-02-2011 08:28 AM

Muse 09-02-2011 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1729915)

:wave:

oldtimer 09-02-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king of kings (Post 1729635)

You didn't miss much. We got to see Haynesworth,and he looked okay. Other than that is was what you'd expect. They had to look at a lot of people so the loss wasn't a big deal.

Beaglebay 09-02-2011 10:22 AM

The NE/NYG game will be shown Sat night @ 4 on NFLN. :D

mikiemo83 09-02-2011 05:24 PM

I love when I cook and I hear a woman whisper to another ' I just had a FO' man I'm good

Beaglebay 09-03-2011 06:44 AM

Rise and shine PP peeps. Chilly Saturday morning, perfect for cleaning the yard a bit and taking the dogs for a walk. Enjoy your day :rockon: everybody

taltos 09-03-2011 07:16 AM

Good morning people. Guess that I slept in a bit. Enjoy the day.:insane:

oldtimer 09-03-2011 07:40 AM

* scratch! scratch ! ... 'Mawnin' folks! I'd be here earlier, but I watch tv news first. * yawn Summer's almost over. sigh!

Beaglebay 09-03-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1730354)
I love when I cook and I hear a woman whisper to another ' I just had a FO' man I'm good

What the hell did you serve?

taltos 09-03-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1730490)

Tube steak.:insane:

Beaglebay 09-03-2011 07:50 AM

Must have had chocolate on it to get that reaction.

taltos 09-03-2011 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1730501)
Must have had chocolate on it to get that reaction.

The wife said that even chocolate wouldn't work.:insane:

Beaglebay 09-03-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1730510)
The wife said that even chocolate wouldn't work.:insane:

Try Go dive her :insane:

mikiemo83 09-03-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1730490)

grilled some nice steaks, some nice buttered corn, home made guac, home made salsa, nice salad ...nothing fancy but perfecting the simple dishes seems to work best. the steak was fork tender, the corn sweet and the home made guac and salsa just perfect.

simple and I think the ease and the fact the kitchen is clean as I finish impresses the most.

Joolz 09-03-2011 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 87533

anderson 09-03-2011 11:50 AM

Hey everyone :)
Guess I needed to nap a lot today..

taltos 09-03-2011 12:00 PM

Good day folks who came in later, out of rep, will get some of you later. Have a great day and Go BC, Go Red Sox, and Go Boise State, kick some Georgia butt!:insane:

Joolz 09-03-2011 01:47 PM

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2...ggie-chair.gif

Beaglebay 09-03-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1730655)

How's that for dogged determination? There must be a sandwich on that desk...beagles are the craziest people:rockon: