Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Archives (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=59799)

anderson 02-25-2011 05:10 PM

Still not done painting - had to suddenly run a lot of errands and then work called on me.

Then I passed out for two hours at home. **** being sick.

Muse 02-25-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662461)
Still not done painting - had to suddenly run a lot of errands and then work called on me.

Then I passed out for two hours at home. **** being sick.

we are already over 1k in post count woohoo

by hope you feel better soon, to many people are being sick :(

Whaler53 02-25-2011 07:29 PM

dammit....

It's amazing how you can make plans with your friends and everything is all set, then the night before you're supposed to go out and have a much needed great time, they all f'n bail.

:suicide:

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1662365)
Cute Little Wanderer; I am so glad that <s>s</s>he found a great home with incredible parents.

Thanks to you and to all.

He had a great day - that picture was actually from Mrs. W's birthday a few weeks back, but I figured it was suitable.

Since LW#7 is just 7 days younger than him, we'll reconvene here next Friday for her day of glory, ok? ;)

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 1662399)
Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep repRep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep repRep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep repRep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep reprep rep rep rep rep rep
http://docsdomain.net/blog/wp-conten.../03/frog21.jpg

:shake:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/pic...pictureid=3935

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1662440)
I know...I was getting winded as I read it...pickle juice must be comparable to rocket fuel when ingested by the gallon...:muse:

Also a Judy Blume book, right? Something like that?

taltos 02-26-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg the Wanderer (Post 1662484)
Also a Judy Blume book, right? Something like that?

Or a Mary McCarthy Group hug?:Poke::toast:

anderson 02-26-2011 07:50 AM

So we have to move today and we've managed to pack around 10% of our place. This should be a fun day.

anderson 02-26-2011 07:51 AM

Also, power companies can go screw themselves for all I care. (instead of screwing me)

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1662500)
Or a Mary McCarthy Group hug?:Poke::toast:

I read this, thought about it, considered it, decided against Googling it, and feel I should tell you that I have no idea what you're talking about. :shrug:

Just FYI.
Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662502)
So we have to move today and we've managed to pack around 10% of our place. This should be a fun day.

I hate moving with the burning, fiery hate of a thousand suns. Oddly enough, I love to help people move. It's not the hauling and packing and silliness that bothers me, it's the cleaning and organizing. As a consequence, people love to help me move because anything I don't feel like dealing with has a very good chance of being given away.

Beaglebay 02-26-2011 08:03 AM

[quote=Flagg the Wanderer;1662506]I read this, thought about it, considered it, decided against Googling it, and feel I should tell you that I have no idea what you're talking about. :shrug:

You lost me with your Judy Blume ref...I grew up reading Beverly Cleary :shrug:

Joolz 02-26-2011 08:54 AM

It is a good day. It seems I have a full tank of rep. I am therefore repping those who have repped me the past few days; making amends for a rep mistake I made; and hopefully I will have a little extra left in the tank for my *rep daddy who is trying hard to pop my star. ;)

*Holy crap! Did I just type that?

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 09:10 AM

[QUOTE=Beaglebay;1662508]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg the Wanderer (Post 1662506)
I read this, thought about it, considered it, decided against Googling it, and feel I should tell you that I have no idea what you're talking about. :shrug:

You lost me with your Judy Blume ref...I grew up reading Beverly Cleary :shrug:

For my part, I screwed up as well - the book was "freckle juice" not "pickle juice"

I read a bunch of Beverly Cleary - more than Judy Blume, actually. The Mouse & the Motorcycle & Runaway Ralph were my favorites.

Muse 02-26-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662519)
It is a good day. It seems I have a full tank of rep. I am therefore repping those who have repped me the past few days; making amends for a rep mistake I made; and hopefully I will have a little extra left in the tank for my *rep daddy who is trying hard to pop my star. ;)

*Holy crap! Did I just type that?

Yes you did you you ....o:-)

:)

I am still out not surprised

Muse 02-26-2011 09:14 AM

got 3 birds on me, feel very lucky they are here singing to me

Muse 02-26-2011 09:14 AM

and Joolz just gave me my other bar

woohoo you awesome woman you :)

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=Flagg the Wanderer;1662522]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1662508)
For my part, I screwed up as well - the book was "freckle juice" not "pickle juice"

I read a bunch of Beverly Cleary - more than Judy Blume, actually. The Mouse & the Motorcycle & Runaway Ralph were my favorites.

And hey, speaking of Judy Blume, this came up when I searched to get this answer.

Real nice.

Beaglebay 02-26-2011 09:24 AM

[quote=Flagg the Wanderer;1662522]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 1662508)

Henry & Ribsy...Ramona the Pest...still have a bunch of 'em, read 'em, and love 'em...

...and thanks for the clarification:)

taltos 02-26-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg the Wanderer (Post 1662506)
I read this, thought about it, considered it, decided against Googling it, and feel I should tell you that I have no idea what you're talking about.

In the sixties, Mary McCarthy wrote a book called The Group that was a chick book about a bunch of female college students coming to grips with issues such as sex and other good stuff. Kind of a forerunner for Judith Blume and a very poor attempted pun.:toast:

Joolz 02-26-2011 10:21 AM

Flagg just gave me another gold bar! :)

anderson 02-26-2011 10:27 AM

I just spent the first two hours of moving day sleeping. Ugh.

Flagg the Wanderer 02-26-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662541)

pussy ;)

taltos 02-26-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662541)

How are you feeling today? Hopefully better.:toast:

Moebius 02-26-2011 11:12 AM

I nice double shot of nyquil last night and I actually managed to sleep in a couple hours this morning. Felt kinda nice, but would fell better if I could shake this damn cold....

Moebius 02-26-2011 11:28 AM

I think we need a timer on here that shows us when we can get our rep back up....

Muse 02-26-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1662551)
I think we need a timer on here that shows us when we can get our rep back up....

^this

Joolz 02-26-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1662551)

I still haven't figured out how we get our rep.

Muse, are you still out? If so, that doesn't make sense because I got some this morning.

Oh, and now I am out.

Moebius 02-26-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662570)

Muse, are you still out? If so, that doesn't make sense because I got some this morning.

Oh, and now I am out.

Basically, you can rep x number of times in a 24 hour period. So if you do it all at once and run out, then 24 hours later you'd replenish. But if you spread it out a bit, then it will stagger back in.

Joolz 02-26-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1662574)
Basically, you can rep x number of times in a 24 hour period. So if you do it all at once and run out, then 24 hours later you'd replenish. But if you spread it out a bit, then it will stagger back in.

Thanks, Moebius. I will rep this post when I can. :)

Muse 02-26-2011 01:19 PM

Hot dayum the chilli came out awesome. It is in the crockpot to simmer over night

woohoo fricken woohoo

foley11 02-26-2011 01:20 PM

You guys need to practice tantric repping.wuv

Muse 02-26-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662570)

Oh, and now I am out.

your suppose to be renewed in a day when you run out or so I thought not it is taking me over a day to renew and revive, I will try to rep and see if I can and if I can it won't be a lot I suspect

foley11 02-26-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1662589)
Hot dayum the chilli came out awesome. It is in the crockpot to simmer over night

woohoo fricken woohoo

I'm eating my leftover chili right now. Mine was good.

Muse 02-26-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1662594)
I'm eating my leftover chili right now. Mine was good.

Well still out of rep

I normally don't make it since I am the only one who adores this food, but hubby said he would try it when it was ready

I tried twice this week and messed up but this time it came out so darn good every time I go by the crockpot I am eating a bit I need to stop that

foley11 02-26-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1662596)
Well still out of rep

I normally don't make it since I am the only one who adores this food, but hubby said he would try it when it was ready

I tried twice this week and messed up but this time it came out so darn good every time I go by the crockpot I am eating a bit I need to stop that

Do you ever crumble up some corn chips on top to give it some crunch?

Joolz 02-26-2011 01:34 PM

Strange. After being out, I was just able to rep once. I was able to rep the person who just repped me 4 times in a row. It must be because I'm studying tantric repping. wuv

Oh, and I had a chili dog for lunch.

Muse 02-26-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1662599)
Do you ever crumble up some corn chips on top to give it some crunch?

This is the first time I have made it on my own at home, well my 3rd try this week at home and this is the first batch that has been pretty good. Though the two tries that did not make it were pretty good until I flubbed it at the very end
So have not had time to do the chips yet since it is still cooking

BUT

I have done this to chilli in the past that I have had the corn chips and the cheese and all that funky good stuff

:thumb:

Muse 02-26-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662602)
Strange. After being out, I was just able to rep once. I was able to rep the person who just repped me 4 times in a row. It must be because I'm studying tantric repping. wuv

Oh, and I had a chili dog for lunch.

I do feel bad that I can not rep the people who are repping me :( Trying to play catch up with the rep is not working

Tantric should try that hehe

imapig 02-26-2011 03:18 PM

I'm a master at tantric repping also...*Unzips fly*

anderson 02-26-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1662545)
How are you feeling today? Hopefully better.:toast:

Unfortunately not. Have appointment with doctor to see if I can make my legs function better again this coming week, so we'll see.

Had to go back and sleep some more after I had the carpets cleaned and moved the first load of boxes over to the new place.

Beaglebay 02-26-2011 05:42 PM

[quote=Flagg the Wanderer;1662527]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flagg the Wanderer (Post 1662522)
And hey, speaking of Judy Blume, this came up when I searched to get this answer.

Real nice.

Did you notice his last name is pickle???!!!:blink:

Whaler53 02-26-2011 06:26 PM

Well...in for a long boring night seeings as how my plans got shitcanned.

Maybe I'll watch some horror movies or something....

Coltsfan2theend 02-26-2011 07:00 PM

Found me a camper I like.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...e/P1010649.jpg

Watched the guy set it up and take it down. Set up was literally one minute. Taking it down took a minute in a half! The Sides fold in and then the roof collapses onto the sides. Only weighs 2,000 pounds so it is easily towable by my Jeep.

This guy set his up in under a minute.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lwwm51l1qZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sucka Micok 02-26-2011 10:06 PM

Who is this stupid asswipe Carlos Estevez and why is he on the news all of the damn time? :banghead:

Sucka Micok 02-26-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1662606)
I do feel bad that I can not rep the people who are repping me :( Trying to play catch up with the rep is not working

Tantric should try that hehe

:coffee:

Moebius 02-27-2011 12:52 AM

Muse's 3rd star has officially been popped. :D

Muse 02-27-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1662714)
Muse's 3rd star has officially been popped. :D

woohoo

you definitely been trying hard along with some other dedicated poppers

Moebius has popped my 3rd star

:kisss:

:heart:

I am wowed :)

anderson 02-27-2011 07:22 AM

I can barely walk today and we have to finish the move. This sucks.

taltos 02-27-2011 08:04 AM

Hope that you feel better soon Anderson, Over the past 6 months I have learned too much about leg pain. Hang in there comrade!:insane::toast:

anderson 02-27-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1662737)
Hope that you feel better soon Anderson, Over the past 6 months I have learned too much about leg pain. Hang in there comrade!:insane::toast:

I'll do my best! Need to take a few hours off work here and there and get into a rehabilitation fitness routine. My legs are completely done at this stage.

What trouble did you have?

taltos 02-27-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662738)
I'll do my best! Need to take a few hours off work here and there and get into a rehabilitation fitness routine. My legs are completely done at this stage.

What trouble did you have?

I have had peripheral artery disease for quite a while and in October had to have an arterial bypass in my right leg. I am just now starting to drive again and walk for short periods without a cane or walker. I am now up to 12 minutes at 1.5 miles per hour on my treadmill. Quite a come down for someone who played in the over 50 division of rugby union until last year. Also had both knees rebuilt at one time or the other due to college football. Hang in there my friend.:toast:

Joolz 02-27-2011 08:16 AM

Huge props to Moebius for trying to pop my 1st star! Awesome effort. :)

anderson 02-27-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1662739)
I have had peripheral artery disease for quite a while and in October had to have an arterial bypass in my right leg. I am just now starting to drive again and walk for short periods without a cane or walker. I am now up to 12 minutes at 1.5 miles per hour on my treadmill. Quite a come down for someone who played in the over 50 division of rugby union until last year. Also had both knees rebuilt at one time or the other due to college football. Hang in there my friend.:toast:

Good work and very encouraging! I hope I can achieve similar results - I am only 33 years old, but having a lot of diabetes complications with feet and legs right now. It sucks a whole lot.

anderson 02-27-2011 08:42 AM

Also it's my turn to be out of rep - so my apologies to all you reppers out there!

Flagg the Wanderer 02-27-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662743)
Good work and very encouraging! I hope I can achieve similar results - I am only 33 years old, but having a lot of diabetes complications with feet and legs right now. It sucks a whole lot.

Shut up, quit being a pussy, and move already!

Naw, I'm kidding. I thought you were laid out because of your cold/flu! Are you type 1 or 2?
Posted via Mobile Device

anderson 02-27-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flagg the wanderer (Post 1662754)
shut up, quit being a pussy, and move already!

Naw, i'm kidding. I thought you were laid out because of your cold/flu! Are you type 1 or 2?
posted via mobile device

Flagg the Wanderer 02-27-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anderson (Post 1662756)

Yech.

Make sure Mrs. Anderson remembers Sammy Jenkins.
Posted via Mobile Device

Muse 02-27-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taltos (Post 1662737)

Yeah I can relate to a tad of what you going through with the leg and circulation though it does not compare to what your going through

Keep head up

Muse 02-27-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662740)
Huge props to Moebius for trying to pop my 1st star! Awesome effort. :)

Poor man been trying for days to get me popped and he did it, that is dedication :)

A few others were dedicated to me getting a third star, such a nice core of people in this thread, not due to repping but just a really nice core of people

You guys are awesome

Joolz 02-27-2011 11:41 AM

Flagg is trying real hard this morning. He just gave me another gold bar. Thanks!

Whaler53 02-27-2011 01:18 PM

A friend of mine has been having some troubling things happening at her home, things that she can't explain.

I was asked to go in and investigate it.

I haven't done an investigation in years, so this is somewhat exciting.

PatsFan09 02-27-2011 01:25 PM

I just drove my wife's new Subaru Legacy Limited to Nashua and back in the snow.

Man, what a high-performing vehicle. Phenomenal car.

Repped out again; some of you got some, sorry to those I missed.

PatsFan09 02-27-2011 01:25 PM

Speaking of snow, I think I need to drive out to my parents' out in Oakham (anyone ever heard of this town?) and take my snowmobile out for a ride.

Beaglebay 02-27-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGIASM (Post 1658649)
So, if I post here, I get rep? Just curious...:shrug:

Yup...it's an unwritten law which encourages 'statutory rep'...

Coltsfan2theend 02-27-2011 03:18 PM

Took my Grandma, mom and sister to Crackle Barrel for lunch. Relaxing at home before I go to church to run camera (and test out a camera I can get for a potential camera for Easter). My church usually has two cameras in the seats and one in the fish tank (our video booth, we call it the fish tank because it has big pieces of glass on three sides).

On Easter, we bump it up to 4-5 cameras. Two in the seats and 1 or 2 on stage. Last year we were able to borrow two cameras for Easter, but the guy who owned it moved. If this camera doesn't work, going to ask to borrow the production camera from work since I know it will work.

Muse 02-27-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1662826)
Took my Grandma, mom and sister to Crackle Barrel for lunch. Relaxing at home before I go to church to run camera (and test out a camera I can get for a potential camera for Easter). My church usually has two cameras in the seats and one in the fish tank (our video booth, we call it the fish tank because it has big pieces of glass on three sides).

On Easter, we bump it up to 4-5 cameras. Two in the seats and 1 or 2 on stage. Last year we were able to borrow two cameras for Easter, but the guy who owned it moved. If this camera doesn't work, going to ask to borrow the production camera from work since I know it will work.

Like Crackle Barrel good food not to bad price. Meant to go out and take some pictures since the weather is being nice , but pain told me nope your staying in. Hate it want to be doing something with the camera.

Share any pictures you take?

Joolz 02-27-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whaler53 (Post 1662787)
A friend of mine has been having some troubling things happening at her home, things that she can't explain.

What type of investigation? Paranormal? As in ghost hunting?

Moebius 02-27-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1662827)
Like Crackle Barrel good food not to bad price. Meant to go out and take some pictures since the weather is being nice , but pain told me nope your staying in. Hate it want to be doing something with the camera.

Would I be correct in guessing both of these posts are referring to CrackeR Barrel? If so, I'm definitely having a lol as my wife almost always gets tongue tied and says Crackle Barrel too.

king of kings 02-27-2011 05:21 PM

I ate there only twice . They have descent food at a good price.

Coltsfan2theend 02-27-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1662827)

The camera I borrowed to test out was a video camera. I might have some pictures next weekend when I go wheeling at Badlands off road park here in Indiana.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1662850)
Would I be correct in guessing both of these posts are referring to CrackeR Barrel? If so, I'm definitely having a lol as my wife almost always gets tongue tied and says Crackle Barrel too.

Yes, you would be correct, I was a little sleepy when I posted that.

Flagg the Wanderer 02-27-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whaler53 (Post 1662787)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662828)

My thoughts exactly.

A friend of mine who is otherwise about as normal as they come - grounded, respected Exec. VP of a major company - claims that he speaks with ghosts on a regular basis. :shrug:

It so happened that I spent the 10 year anniversary of my father's death sleeping in the house he died in, in the BED he died in (don't ask), and I actually gave this guy a ring the day before to make sure I wasn't about to end up with black mucus draining from my eyes and Mrs. W. vomiting pea soup with her head spinning around. That would be *so* like my dad, too.

Whaler53 02-27-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1662828)

Yep. I used to do paranormal investigations on a somewhat regular basis but haven't been doing it as of late, but I'm slowly getting back into it.

Moebius 02-27-2011 11:12 PM

Ugh, I think I just took the most painful flight of my life. Just a little nasal congestion, and I've flow with full on sinus infections before, but I really wish my head would explode just to ease the pain right now.

Coltsfan2theend 02-27-2011 11:19 PM

PDA net installed on my Droid X and laptop. Free laptop tethering on future road trips.

Moebius 02-27-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 1662955)
PDA net installed on my Droid X and laptop. Free laptop tethering on future road trips.

Another nice thing about custom roms. A lot of the chefs include some manner of wifi hot spot in the rom for free.

Moebius 02-28-2011 09:05 AM

And another star has been popped. I are teh rox0rs. :D

PatsFan09 02-28-2011 09:38 AM

:sulk:

I hate exam week.

Although, on the bright side, I don't have to teach all week; I just need to give my exam on Thursday, then correct all night and all day on Friday.

Gah.

PatsFan09 02-28-2011 09:39 AM

REPPED OUT AGAIN.

Sonofa.

Muse 02-28-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFan09 (Post 1663019)
REPPED OUT AGAIN.

Sonofa.

:rockon:

yeah me to :(

Muse 02-28-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1663000)

yes you are

:kisss:

Joolz 02-28-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1663000)

I haz a star! Thanks, Moebius!

woohoowoohoowoohoowoohoo

I haz no rep to give. Sorry everyone.

:sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:

Muse 02-28-2011 09:55 AM

Moebius is the star man woohoo

Joolz 02-28-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1663031)
Moebius is the star man woohoo

;)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/73qNW12Yx_0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

PumpDee 02-28-2011 10:07 AM

GOD, I FREAKIN HATE MONDAY!!!!!!!

:grumpy:

Muse 02-28-2011 10:07 AM

I have the tv on music from the 80's and Karma Chameleon just came on and much to the dismay of my son I raised the volume and started dancing in the living room, he looked at me and said I am gone and went upstairs. My bird instead danced with me

woohoo

Joolz 02-28-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1663040)
I have the tv on music from the 80's and Karma Chameleon just came on and much to the dismay of my son I raised the volume and started dancing in the living room, he looked at me and said I am gone and went upstairs. My bird instead danced with me

woohoo

Back in the day, I saw Boy George and Culture Club live. Twice. Please don't neg rep me. I want to keep my star.

Muse 02-28-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1663042)
Back in the day, I saw Boy George and Culture Club live. Twice. Please don't neg rep me. I want to keep my star.

a/ i am out

b/ i would have loved to see them live, I do like the group and their music;)

Oh got some Huey Lewis on I may be dancing again

Moebius 02-28-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 1663037)
;)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/73qNW12Yx_0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

You thought that Starman, I thought this one...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KLn5864A5Do" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Moebius 02-28-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1663040)

woohoo

I really need to get a set of light headphones or something. I had to give up my office here - we had some contract recruiters that needed an office, and since I'm only here every other week, volunteered to use a temporary cube while I'm here. Not a big deal, except that I hate not having a door to close, or just having the speakers playing some light background music. :(

Muse 02-28-2011 10:39 AM

Like Moe I thought of the latter

Latest song on now "Don't have to take your clothes off" by Jermaine Stewart, time to dance again

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zk43HowkOw4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zk43HowkOw4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Muse 02-28-2011 10:50 AM

I might shed some lbs today if they keep on playing awesome music :)

I need to change the channel now, "I Wanna Dance W/Somebody" is hippy enough for me to dance to, I am not getting any work done today

Joolz 02-28-2011 10:55 AM

Just last night I was surfing YouTube watching Donna Summer videos, including some of her recent stuff. Even at 62 years old, she's still the "Queen of Disco." :)

Coltsfan2theend 02-28-2011 11:20 AM

Carrol Shelby

Quote:

I have a transplanted heart and kidney, I wake up three times a night with new ideas
Just heard this line on a tv show. Shelby is a car master, anything he does is good.

Moebius 02-28-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1663061)
Like Moe I thought of the latter

Latest song on now "Don't have to take your clothes off" by Jermaine Stewart, time to dance again

We don't have to take our... clothes off
To have a good time... but it sure makes it more fun.

Muse 02-28-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1663089)
We don't have to take our... clothes off
To have a good time... but it sure makes it more fun.

Im Alright by Kenny Loggins
I am doing nothing but dancing today thankfully no one sees me well I hope not ;)

Moebius 02-28-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1663091)
Im Alright by Kenny Loggins
I am doing nothing but dancing today thankfully no one sees me well I hope not ;)

Just don't look too closely at that smoke detector. Oh, and can you move a bit to the right please? :D

Ok, we need a creepy stalker guy smiley.

Moebius 02-28-2011 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Muse 02-28-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moebius (Post 1663094)
Just don't look too closely at that smoke detector. Oh, and can you move a bit to the right please? :D

Ok, we need a creepy stalker guy smiley.

LOL funny ;)

We do need one don't we it would fit this forum well
The music is helping having a blah day with this and that

patsload 02-28-2011 11:36 AM

Ok repped a bunch of people in here

Coltsfan2theend 02-28-2011 11:54 AM

I don't know how much rep I will have tonight, but will rep like crazy tonight.