Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

StockingAnarchy 01-09-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patswin (Post 2311361)
Welcome to the madhouse. A good time of year to join in, I might add.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hell yeah, playoff football is here brotha! :bow:

Claremonster 01-09-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy (Post 2311452)
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hell yeah, playoff football is here brotha! :bow:

Just remember, though, that when stocking anarchy, always make sure the labels are properly aligned, to display some conformity and order. :coffee:

Number Cruncher 01-24-2016 05:31 PM

hurry to the line and run the sneak

ActionAngie1982 02-27-2016 05:15 AM

Maine's Elite Premium Provider in Portland Maine All weekend

3 Attachment(s)
Porland Maine 207-274-3402
The time has come for you to indulge in the ultimate erotic experience. My name is Action Angie, I am the invigorating burst of fresh sexy energy that your body and spirit have been yearning for...

Sexy, Fun, Exotic

Passionate, and sensual, I'm a lady with many talents!

I respect your discretion and pride myself in being an upscale companion who provides an exceptional VIP service. I can be the casual girl next door, sexy and sophisticated or your luxurious playmate. I bring enthusiasm and immense pleasure far beyond your wildest expectations.

I cater to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular taste, plus I get to spoil you!

I find perfection in quality not quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gent's who are seeking a no-hassle, no-rush, ideal relationship with all the benefits. Whether your looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy all your needs.
Cant wait to get acquainted Incall/ ONLY: To schedule an appointment, please either fill out the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" form on my WEBSITE, or EMAIL at least HOURS PRIOR to desired meeting time. A picture of your valid driver's license or government-issued, photo ID may also be required as part of the mandatory screening process.www.actionangie666.com

Joolz 02-27-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionAngie1982 (Post 2331163)
The time has come for you to indulge in the ultimate erotic experience. My name is Action Angie, I am the invigorating burst of fresh sexy energy that your body and spirit have been yearning for...

Sexy, Fun, Exotic

I respect your discretion and pride myself in being an upscale companion who provides an exceptional VIP service. I can be the casual girl next door, sexy and sophisticated or your luxurious playmate. I bring enthusiasm and immense pleasure far beyond your wildest expectations.

I cater to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular taste, plus I get to spoil you!

I find perfection in quality not quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gent's who are seeking a no-hassle, no-rush, ideal relationship with all the benefits. Whether your looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy all your needs.
Cant wait to get acquainted Incall/ ONLY: To schedule an appointment, please either fill out the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" form on my WEBSITE, or EMAIL at least HOURS PRIOR to desired meeting time. A picture of your valid driver's license or government-issued, photo ID may also be required as part of the mandatory screening process.www.actionangie.com

Hey, imapig! This N00b's for you. :wink:

No.1jag 02-28-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 2331200)

who do you think gave her the link?

Claremonster 03-01-2016 08:36 AM

Meh. Small tits. :coffee:

mikiemo83 03-01-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 2331547)
Meh. Small tits. :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NrWuMwRKH2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

imapig 04-25-2016 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 2331200)

:coffee:

Big/Sky/Fly 04-25-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionAngie1982 (Post 2331163)

Sexy, Fun, Exotic

Cant wait to get acquainted Incall/ ONLY: To schedule an appointment, please either fill out the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" form on my WEBSITE, or EMAIL at least HOURS PRIOR to desired meeting time. A picture of your valid driver's license or government-issued, photo ID may also be required as part of the mandatory screening process.www.actionangie666.com

Show us your face...

kalario 04-25-2016 04:39 PM

Hello

Newbie here. Looking forward to contribute in the discussions.:wave:

mikiemo83 04-25-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalario (Post 2343512)

Welcome to the planet!!! Jump in.

bishbash 04-27-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalario (Post 2343512)

Don't just say it, DO IT!

HeWhoWanders 04-29-2016 12:37 PM

I'm not new. I'm recycled. In a past life, I was Flagg the Wanderer.

Ola, all I know from WayBack who are still bumming around in this dive.

Undertaker #59* 04-29-2016 12:38 PM

:Lwelcome:

Welcome back :) Your old ID is still good though.