Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

StockingAnarchy 01-09-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patswin (Post 2311361)
Welcome to the madhouse. A good time of year to join in, I might add.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hell yeah, playoff football is here brotha! :bow:

Claremonster 01-09-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy (Post 2311452)
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hell yeah, playoff football is here brotha! :bow:

Just remember, though, that when stocking anarchy, always make sure the labels are properly aligned, to display some conformity and order. :coffee:

Number Cruncher 01-24-2016 05:31 PM

hurry to the line and run the sneak

ActionAngie1982 02-27-2016 05:15 AM

Maine's Elite Premium Provider in Portland Maine All weekend
 
3 Attachment(s)
Porland Maine 207-274-3402
The time has come for you to indulge in the ultimate erotic experience. My name is Action Angie, I am the invigorating burst of fresh sexy energy that your body and spirit have been yearning for...

Sexy, Fun, Exotic

Passionate, and sensual, I'm a lady with many talents!

I respect your discretion and pride myself in being an upscale companion who provides an exceptional VIP service. I can be the casual girl next door, sexy and sophisticated or your luxurious playmate. I bring enthusiasm and immense pleasure far beyond your wildest expectations.

I cater to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular taste, plus I get to spoil you!

I find perfection in quality not quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gent's who are seeking a no-hassle, no-rush, ideal relationship with all the benefits. Whether your looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy all your needs.
Cant wait to get acquainted Incall/ ONLY: To schedule an appointment, please either fill out the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" form on my WEBSITE, or EMAIL at least HOURS PRIOR to desired meeting time. A picture of your valid driver's license or government-issued, photo ID may also be required as part of the mandatory screening process.www.actionangie666.com

Joolz 02-27-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionAngie1982 (Post 2331163)
Porland Maine 207-274-3402
The time has come for you to indulge in the ultimate erotic experience. My name is Action Angie, I am the invigorating burst of fresh sexy energy that your body and spirit have been yearning for...

Sexy, Fun, Exotic

Passionate, and sensual, I'm a lady with many talents!

I respect your discretion and pride myself in being an upscale companion who provides an exceptional VIP service. I can be the casual girl next door, sexy and sophisticated or your luxurious playmate. I bring enthusiasm and immense pleasure far beyond your wildest expectations.

I cater to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular taste, plus I get to spoil you!

I find perfection in quality not quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gent's who are seeking a no-hassle, no-rush, ideal relationship with all the benefits. Whether your looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy all your needs.
Cant wait to get acquainted Incall/ ONLY: To schedule an appointment, please either fill out the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" form on my WEBSITE, or EMAIL at least HOURS PRIOR to desired meeting time. A picture of your valid driver's license or government-issued, photo ID may also be required as part of the mandatory screening process.www.actionangie.com


Hey, imapig! This N00b's for you. :wink:

No.1jag 02-28-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 2331200)
Hey, imapig! This N00b's for you. :wink:

who do you think gave her the link?

Claremonster 03-01-2016 08:36 AM

Meh. Small tits. :coffee:

mikiemo83 03-01-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 2331547)
Meh. Small tits. :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NrWuMwRKH2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

imapig 04-25-2016 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joolz (Post 2331200)
Hey, imapig! This N00b's for you. :wink:

:coffee:

Big/Sky/Fly 04-25-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionAngie1982 (Post 2331163)
Porland Maine 207-274-3402
The time has come for you to indulge in the ultimate erotic experience. My name is Action Angie, I am the invigorating burst of fresh sexy energy that your body and spirit have been yearning for...

Sexy, Fun, Exotic

Passionate, and sensual, I'm a lady with many talents!

I respect your discretion and pride myself in being an upscale companion who provides an exceptional VIP service. I can be the casual girl next door, sexy and sophisticated or your luxurious playmate. I bring enthusiasm and immense pleasure far beyond your wildest expectations.

I cater to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular taste, plus I get to spoil you!

I find perfection in quality not quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gent's who are seeking a no-hassle, no-rush, ideal relationship with all the benefits. Whether your looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy all your needs.
Cant wait to get acquainted Incall/ ONLY: To schedule an appointment, please either fill out the "BOOK AN APPOINTMENT" form on my WEBSITE, or EMAIL at least HOURS PRIOR to desired meeting time. A picture of your valid driver's license or government-issued, photo ID may also be required as part of the mandatory screening process.www.actionangie666.com

Show us your face...

kalario 04-25-2016 04:39 PM

Hello
 
Newbie here. Looking forward to contribute in the discussions.:wave:

mikiemo83 04-25-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalario (Post 2343512)
Newbie here. Looking forward to contribute in the discussions.:wave:

Welcome to the planet!!! Jump in.

bishbash 04-27-2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalario (Post 2343512)
Newbie here. Looking forward to contribute in the discussions.:wave:

Don't just say it, DO IT!

HeWhoWanders 04-29-2016 12:37 PM

I'm not new. I'm recycled. In a past life, I was Flagg the Wanderer.

Ola, all I know from WayBack who are still bumming around in this dive.

Undertaker #59* 04-29-2016 12:38 PM

:Lwelcome:

Welcome back :) Your old ID is still good though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.