Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

southcarolina 01-17-2010 09:11 AM

Hello Bubba. Welcome to the Planet.

Claremonster 01-17-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 54Bubba54 (Post 1383631)
Whats up everyone, I fly my Patriots flag proudly here in Eagle country, my neighborhood is made up of Eagles and Steelers fans...I feel the need to standout and I get some angry looks when I hang my Pats or Red Sox flags outside...God I love it!!:bhump:

Bubba? Bubba? I knew a Bubba once. We were in the joint together. You ever been in the joint?

shirtsleeve 01-17-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1385222)
Bubba? Bubba? I knew a Bubba once. We were in the joint together. You ever been in the joint?

You met Bubba? Did you kiss the baby?:blink:

54Bubba54 01-17-2010 08:01 PM

smoked a few joints, never been in the joint...

teenuh 01-25-2010 09:04 PM

Welcome to the forum. :) Be careful posting things that go against popular opinion and you'll be okay. ;)

Claremonster 01-25-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teenuh (Post 1396322)
Welcome to the forum. :) Be careful posting things that go against popular opinion and you'll be okay. ;)

Yeah, what she said. :coffee:

Oh, and Teenuh? :cuss:

:jester:

xpatriotpatsfan 01-26-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1396343)
Yeah, what she said. :coffee:

Oh, and Teenuh? :cuss:

:jester:

are you new?

oh well,

:Lwelcome:

service_gamer 02-17-2010 05:18 PM

Oops, I had a little issue with the links rule, so, here goes round two :). Basically, I wanted to be upfront with everyone: I am a Cowboys fan, but please hear me out. I moved to Indiana as a child and (here is where you might start liking me) I hate the Indianapolis Colts with every fiber of my being. It's almost a sickness. I hate their pious fans. I hate that 'holier-than-thou' smack that emanates from the organization, sort of a 'we operate at a higher level, because [I]we[I] have values. I hate the media stroking of Peyton Manning. I, even though he may be a nice guy, hate that Tony Dungy gets remembered as a great coach because the media has this image of him as some sort of saint (which he perpetrates further by 'mentoring' troubled athletes). I could honestly go on and on.

That said, I have become something of a Pats fan as the rivarly between the two teams has grown. I actively root for Brady and Belichick to continue to pad their resumes as the best ever at their respective positions. My greatest in-person sporting experience was the Pats' 2003 goal line stand at the RCA Dome. I watch their games with great vigor. I don't really consider myself a bandwagoner, just someone who has familiarized himself with the team due to his immense hate for their rival.

I joined this site for two reasons. I occasionally read postings here anyway and would love a chance to talk Pats every now and then.

Also, and this is where my motivation to finally decide 'okay, I need to register' kicked in, I would love feedback and advice on a new blog I started, which I've called Bob Lamey is a Hack (for those lucky enough to avoid his radio commentating, he is the Colts' guy; you might remember him as the idiot from the 2004 Pats SB DVD who went ballistic during the Colts' illegal shift in the AFC title game). The feedback and advice stems more from my latest post, which takes on a guy who writes for this Colts site Stampede Blue. He goes by the name BigBlueShoe. Every post of his is an exercise in ignorance, and I directed my latest entry to him. I would love to get some notoriety to actually be able to take him on directly, so I thought maybe you guys might give me some advice (I've even considered commenting on his posts with a link to the blog).

Still, I want to reiterate that I'm not just here to shamelessly promote a blog. Yes, I want some feedback, but my endgame is putting this BigBlueShoe guy in his place...well, he'll probably stick to his guns regardless, so instead, simply embarrassing him will do.

I apologize for the wall of text, but wanted to say hello and tell you about my situation. Thanks!

ParanoidPatriot 02-17-2010 05:20 PM

You had me at : I hate the Indianapolis Colts with every fiber of my being.:Lwelcome:

mikiemo83 02-17-2010 05:36 PM

welcome to the planet

wcfighting 02-18-2010 03:52 AM

hai

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 417966)
Hey, this thread is for Noobs, you boobs!!!

Ha ... Nice thread

BostonTParty 02-25-2010 02:23 PM

Chyeah

First time on the site. I'm so glad i found this site. It sucks being in Pennsylvania and being surrounded by Steelers and Eagles fans. They just can't seem to get it through their minds that the patriots are better than both of them.

PatsFanLisa 02-25-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTParty (Post 1430468)
First time on the site. I'm so glad i found this site. It sucks being in Pennsylvania and being surrounded by Steelers and Eagles fans. They just can't seem to get it through their minds that the patriots are better than both of them.

So true, so true.

Welcome!

Costanza 02-25-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTParty (Post 1430468)

ROFL

I am in Raiders land.

Welcome!

Claremonster 02-25-2010 06:04 PM

I'm stuck in Seahawk land. AKA Homerville.