Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

Coltsfan2theend 10-16-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1273636)
Hey Adam - good to have you here.....we have an assclown asylum on this board. You don't want to end up there, so I'll tell you how to stay out. Lean in closer........

[whisper mode]Send me nekkid pics of yourself.[end whisper mode]

Welcome to the Planet!

I actually read the AC forum here a few times before joined and I don't gloat like some fans do. I give as much respect to the other teams fans as I would expect to get back to me.

AS for the last part.....no way, maybe in a hundred years, hit me then. I was actually on the Titans old official board, then the team went chicken and got rid of ti (TOMB). Though, I don't know if I would have even posted there this year. The unofficial boards for them is pretty funny to read with all the down with Fisher talk.

HemiEd 10-20-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 (Post 1259558)
Welcome back Hemi.

Thanks!:toast:
As you can see, didn't hang around too long, really busy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by shirtsleeve (Post 1260123)
Hey hemi. I haven't stopped by your place in a while either.

Come on by when you can, lots of Patriots posts over there. They seem to be really active. I wish they would cut Randy Moss and a couple of your better offensive lineman. :D

penquins1419 11-03-2009 04:17 PM

New to posting,not new to this site..

HEY PEOPLE,HOW'S IT GOING?BIG PATS FAN
SQUISH THE FISH THIS WEEK.B e l i c h e a t

finoj05 11-08-2009 11:28 PM

Hello everyone. I have been reading the forums as a guest for a bit.

This is my first full season watching every pats game, mostly due to me working sundays every year for the last 7 years or so. Before that I just frequented the Superbowls.

I admit, I am a bandwagon jumper. Didn't pay attention till they were good, but to be fair, I was never a big sports fan at all in my youth.

I'll frequent the forums for sure now that I am following the pats regularly. While I may pretend to know what I am talking about sometimes, feel free to politely correct me because my depth of football knowledge is rather shallow despite the fact I like to sound like I know what I am talking about.

What I love about football the most is a bunch of men screaming at a TV while drinkings lots of beer and eating junk food. There is nothing else like it.

BaCsonkaDonk 11-09-2009 12:53 PM

I came to discuss the Dolphins game, but I'm staying for the poflawas. What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment.

WeakSmackGuy 11-09-2009 02:28 PM

I will LOGICALY Explain why the COlts will win this week and you will finally admit it!1! I call Rodeny Harrison "ROIDNEY"

p.s. I call him Roidney because of steroids.

patsload 11-09-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeakSmackGuy (Post 1298246)
I will LOGICALY Explain why the COlts will win this week and you will finally admit it!1! I call Rodeny Harrison "ROIDNEY"

p.s. I call him Roidney because of steroids.

how clever

WeakSmackGuy 11-09-2009 03:05 PM

Indeed, and it is TRUTH That is why I am the master of smack talk. If it is true the PATFAN cannot argue!!! LOL~

patsload 11-09-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeakSmackGuy (Post 1298351)
Indeed, and it is TRUTH That is why I am the master of smack talk. If it is true the PATFAN cannot argue!!! LOL~

but you fail to see that it is payaton the will be snapped in half by vince wilfork because the Patriots are the best!!!11

WeakSmackGuy 11-09-2009 03:13 PM

D'argh!!!

Well...I call Wilfork the PITCHFORK. Like, he's in four parts, all very small. But not pointy and sharp!

patsload 11-09-2009 03:15 PM

well I call bob sanders ned flanders because he is reminiscent of homer simpsons neighbor!!

BURN!

WeakSmackGuy 11-09-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsload (Post 1298389)
well I call bob sanders ned flanders because he is reminiscent of homer simpsons neighbor!!

BURN!

Well, uh, what about DeAngelo Hall!? He should sit in the Hall!!! POWNDED!

Is he on your team?

SkiptoMyLou 11-11-2009 10:57 PM

ROFL

I wish he was for the sake of your joke working.

diablo1111 11-16-2009 06:31 AM

newbee here

I am new to this board. Not necessarily a Pats fan but I respect perhaps one of the best NFL teams in history. I am very interested in several Pats and what they may yet accomplish. I have served in years gone by as a NFL line Judge. Changed to baseball and spent my life in that line of work. Hope you do not mind me comming to this board to see whats up with the great Patriot team.

IndyColtsSBXLI 11-16-2009 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo1111 (Post 1307272)
I am new to this board. Not necessarily a Pats fan but I respect perhaps one of the best NFL teams in history. I am very interested in several Pats and what they may yet accomplish. I have served in years gone by as a NFL line Judge. Changed to baseball and spent my life in that line of work. Hope you do not mind me comming to this board to see whats up with the great Patriot team.

Awsome!, what did you think of the spot call? and the defensive pass interference tonight?