Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

Costanza 09-14-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TickyTac Call (Post 1244059)
what's up boys n girl .. well I had enough of the "other" pats fans messageboard ..pats fan living in enemy terr . .Ny .. Originally from Peabody, Ma though..

I think there is another Peabody around here somewhere.

How you pronounce it, is the question.

Muse 09-14-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1244663)
I think there is another Peabody around here somewhere.

How you pronounce it, is the question.

your drunk and talking shit?

so what is your excuse when your talking shit and not drunk?

o:-)

Costanza 09-15-2009 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1244664)
your drunk and talking shit?

so what is your excuse when your talking shit and not drunk?

o:-)

Just normalcy :)

I usually hold back, though.

It's like a certain OL friend of mine once said- "I like my beer like I like my woman, Naughty!" Sing with a little tune, for full effect. :)

patrickscribe 09-19-2009 08:54 PM

Cleveland group for Boston sports fans

Hi all. This spring a few New England transplants in Cleveland started a group to watch games together. We have seen several Sox games and are starting to gather for the Patriots.

You can find Boston Sports Fans of Cleveland on Meetup or Facebook.

For Pats vs. Jets we're gathering at Panini's on Coventry Rd. in Cleveland Heights

For Pats vs. Falcons we'll be at the Winking Lizard on Miles Rd. in Bedford (close to 480, 422 and 271)

Hope some of you can join us

RoadGrader 09-20-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickscribe (Post 1249853)
Hi all. This spring a few New England transplants in Cleveland started a group to watch games together. We have seen several Sox games and are starting to gather for the Patriots.

You can find Boston Sports Fans of Cleveland on Meetup or Facebook.

For Pats vs. Jets we're gathering at Panini's on Coventry Rd. in Cleveland Heights

For Pats vs. Falcons we'll be at the Winking Lizard on Miles Rd. in Bedford (close to 480, 422 and 271)
Hope some of you can join us

try & hookup w/ one of our better members here, Dawsonstouchbac who lives in and/or near Cleveland

after talking w/ him for 5 min or less, you'll want to kick him in the nut sack (but not just because he's a Browns fan) which will give you something to do to work your game-anticipating adrenaline rush out before kickoff :thumb:

:Lwelcome:

mnofdichotomy 09-25-2009 09:04 PM

helloooo pats:toast:

HemiEd 10-01-2009 04:56 PM

Hello everyone, just realized I hadn't been on here since March. A lot of stuff has happened with the Chiefs, but I still have total faith in Scott Pioli.

Lots of the Chief fans are getting restless, and questioning his every move, but it can't be done overnight.

Have a great season! It is still young. :thumb:

Undertaker #59* 10-02-2009 08:54 AM

Welcome back Hemi.

shirtsleeve 10-02-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 1259247)
Hello everyone, just realized I hadn't been on here since March. A lot of stuff has happened with the Chiefs, but I still have total faith in Scott Pioli.

Lots of the Chief fans are getting restless, and questioning his every move, but it can't be done overnight.

Have a great season! It is still young. :thumb:

Hey hemi. I haven't stopped by your place in a while either.

reillyduke 10-10-2009 11:28 PM

Hey all.

RoadGrader 10-11-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reillyduke (Post 1267356)
Hey all.

:wave:

Bleeding Blue 10-12-2009 02:48 AM

It's a pleasure to be a Noobs and enjoy the Pats, wait a minute this season is a strain so far. I was an original STH opening day for the Boston Pats. God I am getting old.

Coltsfan2theend 10-15-2009 07:27 PM

I found this thread, didn't realize this was intro thread.

Anyway.

Colts fan here, I know Booo, you suck, and all that. Anyway, figured I would join before all the annoying Colts fan come over the week before the game and bash the Pats. My name is Adam and I work for a CBS station here in Indiana. I been to about 8 Colts games and only one as a spectator. I actually worked two Colts/Pats games which were awesome. One of which I was actually on national TV.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...36199_2040.jpg

I was at the 2007 AFC CG (where I was on tv). Also the next years home Colts/Pats game.

Wish you well on the rest of the season. I know when we meet up as opposing teams in a game, it always is a good game.

BTW, my custom title was something funny I thought of. Took what some older folks back when KISS was first out thought about thier name and what Fitzy calls Manning. Fitzy is funny (well, when he used to do more videos).

patsload 10-16-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2thed (Post 1272988)
I found this thread, didn't realize this was intro thread.

Anyway.

Colts fan here, I know Booo, you suck, and all that. Anyway, figured I would join before all the annoying Colts fan come over the week before the game and bash the Pats. My name is Adam and I work for a CBS station here in Indiana. I been to about 8 Colts games and only one as a spectator. I actually worked two Colts/Pats games which were awesome. One of which I was actually on national TV.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...36199_2040.jpg

I was at the 2007 AFC CG (where I was on tv). Also the next years home Colts/Pats game.

Wish you well on the rest of the season. I know when we meet up as opposing teams in a game, it always is a good game.

BTW, my custom title was something funny I thought of. Took what some older folks back when KISS was first out thought about thier name and what Fitzy calls Manning. Fitzy is funny (well, when he used to do more videos).

:Lwelcome:

there's quite a few colts fan regulars that post here

PatsFanLisa 10-16-2009 02:04 PM

Hey Adam - good to have you here.....we have an assclown asylum on this board. You don't want to end up there, so I'll tell you how to stay out. Lean in closer........

[whisper mode]Send me nekkid pics of yourself.[end whisper mode]

Welcome to the Planet!