Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

RoadGrader 06-21-2007 12:50 PM

THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Summer's Officially here today and Your Planet Needs You N00bs..........

Time to stop lurking and jump right into the cool, refreshing waters of PatriotsPlanet by making your introductory posts here, I mean what the hell are you waiting for?

Nothing much is going on with Training Camp not open yet, no Planet regulars are having (or admitting to having) any affairs they want to talk about -- WE NEED SOME FRESH INPUT, Dammit

Be the 1st on your block to jump in -- we won't bite (at least not hard enough to leave any of those incriminating marks The Authorities like to find)

Especially any of you shy, retiring women out there who have been dying for more excitement in your lives -- why not rip those nasty, restricting clothes off your bad selves, jump into the cool pool we have here and make those fine [Mod edit for content] of yours stand out prominently, your [Mod edit for content] uplifted in proud testament of the fact that your outer beauty is simply a facade hiding your inner beauty yearning to be free

Soccer moms welcome --- Rugby chicks too, maybe (if you're hetero -- [know what I'm talkin'?] )

I can promise you all (even you guys) a hale and hearty welcome here, unless you prove to deserve otherwise

Maybe even The Clown that runs this joint will make this thread a Sticky (whether you N00bs turn it into one anyway with a hawt 1st post) if he's not too busy juggling his balls back there wherever he is

the thread is now yours

HelenaHandbsket 06-21-2007 12:53 PM

B00bies?

http://pancho.cahlander.com/website/...ed%20Booby.jpg

Major A$$hole* 06-21-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HelenaHandbsket on 06-21-2007 at 01:53 PM
B00bies?

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/1422/...ance_edit2.jpg

drool

(P - shoulder) 06-21-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HelenaHandbsket on 06-21-2007 at 10:53 AM
B00bies?

Those boobies sure look perky!

Hemi_1 06-21-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HelenaHandbsket on 06-21-2007 at 01:53 PM
B00bies?

NICE. :thumb:

Baron Samedi 06-21-2007 01:00 PM

Hey, this thread is for Noobs, you boobs!!!

babalu87 06-21-2007 01:04 PM

Why isnt THIS the "logo" on Sox Planet???

http://www.galapagosonline.com/Islan...Tower/red1.jpg

(P - shoulder) 06-21-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by babalu87 on 06-21-2007 at 11:04 AM
Why isnt THIS the "logo" on Sox Planet???

http://www.galapagosonline.com/Islan...Tower/red1.jpg

Well, bless my soul, a red socked boobie. I didn't know such a thing existed, I thought they only came in the blue footed variety.

MEPATNUT 06-21-2007 01:49 PM

It might be a good idea for a thread to be stickied on the main forum welcoming new posters or lurkers. It would be a good first step.

They could "sign in" say something about themselves and be welcomed by the regular posters ( except RG).

Something to ponder.

Undertaker #59* 06-21-2007 01:56 PM

Okay we'll try it, but I am going to unsticky a few threads too.

New users, have trouble just jumping in? Use this thread to introduce yourself.

SamBam39 06-21-2007 02:30 PM

Nudes are nice. I agree we should be more welcoming to memberless member Nudes. Make them feel at home and comfortable here. {whisper...whisper}

What....nOObs!!!??? Oh that is an entirely different subject. Never mind!:o

southcarolina 06-21-2007 11:50 PM

I like my n00bs grilled with some mustard based barbeque sauce.

Heeeeeeeeeere n00bie n00bie n00bie

patsfan31 06-22-2007 07:59 AM

Ya I got something to say!!!

My wife is a teacher and obviously is off for the Summa.....

So she just calls and tells me she invited over two of her Milf friends and they will be drinking beer in the pool all day!!

And oh ya she wanted to know how to light my little baby (my polished, stainless steel man grill)...

It is one thing to call and tell me that all three will be parading around scantily dressed, probably having sun tanned oiled wrestling matches in the pool. But to call and ask how to use my flame thrower two thousand. That just tickles my ball bag... (not in the good way)

Any way Happy Summa everyone : :toast: :toast:

(although now that I think of it, when I do arrive home I could arrive to three drunk horny women) :hump: :Ohbaby: blowup

bideau 06-22-2007 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by patsfan31 on 06-22-2007 at 08:59 AM
Ya I got something to say!!!

My wife is a teacher and obviously is off for the Summa.....

So she just calls and tells me she invited over two of her Milf friends and they will be drinking beer in the pool all day!!

And oh ya she wanted to know hot to light my little baby (my polished, stainless steel man grill)...

It is one thing to call and tell me that all three will be parading around scantily dressed, probably having sun tanned oiled wrestling matches in the pool. But to call and ask how to use my flame thrower two thousand. That just tickles my ball bag... (not in the good way)

Any way Happy Summa everyone : :toast: :toast:

(although now that I think of it, when I do arrive home I could arrive to three drunk horny women) :hump: :Ohbaby: blowup

Gee, thanks for that visual :mad: Now I won't get any work done for the rest of the day.

If you don't find a reason to go home early, then you are truly sick.

mikiemo83 06-22-2007 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bideau on 06-22-2007 at 09:11 AM
Gee, thanks for that visual :mad: Now I won't get any work done for the rest of the day.

I have a reason - picts for the planet members - both membered and memberedless

patsfan31 06-22-2007 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bideau on 06-22-2007 at 09:11 AM

Now that you mention it, I do feel the phanton stomach bug coming on very quicky.... :D

Ponder 06-22-2007 09:18 AM

Okay. I've been lurking here for about three years, I'd say. I think I came over from indystar when somebody mentioned the girlypic thread. I also came over to get a Pats fans perspectives and to further wallow in my misery after the two playoff losses in 04 and 05.

I was going to choose the username "Unrepented Lurker" that I seen someone use on another site, but I hate copying other people and I use Ponder on a couple of other sites, so I went with that.

I'm not sure what kept me from registering and contributing for so long. You all seem to have such a tight little community here that I was hesitant to barge in. I wasn't sure you needed another membered Colts fan as a member.

I've always liked the way you've treated non-pats fans. The acceptance of CKA and ICB are easy to understand, but you give Jaric, BY and dred a fair listen as well.

There's some maintenance coming through on my computer and it's going to reboot shortly, so I'll end this now and wrap it up in a little while.

Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a long, interesting stay.

mikiemo83 06-22-2007 09:25 AM

welcome to the planet and get a tetanus shot if it has been 10 years

Undertaker #59* 06-22-2007 09:27 AM

Welcome Ponder.

What a long time to lurk, but I think a lot of new people have felt the same way you do - that we have a tight community that they would feel they are interrupting. I would like to assure you and them that this is not the case. One of our favorite things is when a good new user comes along and adds his/her voice to the chorus. It it always cool to see new people integrate with the old.

MEPATNUT 06-22-2007 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ponder on 06-22-2007 at 10:18 AM
Okay. I've been lurking here for about three years, I'd say. I think I came over from indystar when somebody mentioned the girlypic thread. I also came over to get a Pats fans perspectives and to further wallow in my misery after the two playoff losses in 04 and 05.

I was going to choose the username "Unrepented Lurker" that I seen someone use on another site, but I hate copying other people and I use Ponder on a couple of other sites, so I went with that.

I'm not sure what kept me from registering and contributing for so long. You all seem to have such a tight little community here that I was hesitant to barge in. I wasn't sure you needed another membered Colts fan as a member.

I've always liked the way you've treated non-pats fans. The acceptance of CKA and ICB are easy to understand, but you give Jaric, BY and dred a fair listen as well.

There's some maintenance coming through on my computer and it's going to reboot shortly, so I'll end this now and wrap it up in a little while.

Welcome.

As you can see, I really love the Colts. There are some really good Colts fans that post here they are just misguided. ROFL

RoadGrader 06-22-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ponder on 06-22-2007 at 10:18 AM

welcome aboard, Ponder, even though you admit to being a Colts fan (with a member :( :( )

while I personally am on a N00b memberless-member drive, you understand, we can always use new N00b blood of all kinds

don't be a stranger -- just be strange -- and you will fit in here just fine

Darth Despot 06-22-2007 09:40 AM

What goes best with NooB, red or white?

cka203 06-22-2007 09:56 AM

Welcome, Ponder!

This is a great site, and you will find much to enjoy here (the girlie pic thread is just one example).

Jump right in and make yourself known!

Major A$$hole* 06-22-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benign Despot on 06-22-2007 at 10:40 AM
What goes best with NooB, red or white?
Some fava beans and a nice chianti.

JD10367 06-22-2007 11:12 AM

Pinky... are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Yes, Brain, but burlap chafes me so...

Ponder 06-22-2007 11:29 AM

The thread the really pushed me over the edge was the "coming to a location near you" thread. I owrk at Crane to, but I don't think I know CKA. Her username sure looks like the old login names to our first basewide network.

Other introductory info:
Ponder comes from a character in Terry Pratchett books.

I've been a Colts fan since the late-70's. My dad was one. He had met Johnny Unitas one time while he was at Louisville. He,( at the time) was dating the sister of one of Unitas teammates. There was no pro football anywhere close to Southern Indiana so he started loosely following the Colts. I was around ten years old when the Bert Jones/Lydell Mitchell teams won the AFC east three years in a row. It's weird how sports affiliations are hereditary though. I'm a Philadelphia Phillie for the same reason. Anyway, couldn't believe my luck when the Colts moved to Indy.

What else? Married. Three kids. Daughter - 10. Twin boys who will be 8 next week.

I'll also say that I admire how you guys keep Dashoe around. I never saw how the poll about assclowning him came out. But to just keep him around like a pet puppie that widdles on the floor but you have hopes that he'll come around eventually. I don't know how many times I've seen him start a thread, read the title and say to myself, "Boy, the response to this ought to be good."

Anyway, I have hopes that I won't fall into the same category.

RoadGrader 06-22-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 06-22-2007 at 12:12 PM
Pinky... are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Yes, Brain, but burlap chafes me so...

yeah, that's good JD..........

scare the memberless-member lurkers away from joining us here on account of your strangeness :mad: :banghead:

jaysus, I'm surrounded by maroons

mikiemo83 06-22-2007 11:59 AM

i NOSE WAT U SAY, MAROONS EVERYwHERE i LOOK

and I hate BC

RoadGrader 06-22-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ponder on 06-22-2007 at 12:29 PM
The thread the really pushed me over the edge was the "coming to a location near you" thread. I owrk at Crane to, but I don't think I know CKA. Her username sure looks like the old login names to our first basewide network.

Other introductory info:
Ponder comes from a character in Terry Pratchett books.

I've been a Colts fan since the late-70's. My dad was one. He had met Johnny Unitas one time while he was at Louisville. He,( at the time) was dating the sister of one of Unitas teammates. There was no pro football anywhere close to Southern Indiana so he started loosely following the Colts. I was around ten years old when the Bert Jones/Lydell Mitchell teams won the AFC east three years in a row. It's weird how sports affiliations are hereditary though. I'm a Philadelphia Phillie for the same reason. Anyway, couldn't believe my luck when the Colts moved to Indy.

What else? Married. Three kids. Daughter - 10. Twin boys who will be 8 next week.

I'll also say that I admire how you guys keep Dashoe around. I never saw how the poll about assclowning him came out. But to just keep him around like a pet puppie that widdles on the floor but you have hopes that he'll come around eventually. I don't know how many times I've seen him start a thread, read the title and say to myself, "Boy, the response to this ought to be good."

Anyway, I have hopes that I won't fall into the same category.

1.) don't bother trying to ID her......if you find out who she is, she'll have to kill you :p

2.) dashoe: I had an epiphany concerning him while I was in my AM shower loofahing one day that changed me........and it came to me what a skilled craftsman he really was at what he does

since then I have been OK with it

Ponder 06-22-2007 12:37 PM

Okay. Sorry. Side trip.

My sig line is paraphrased from Real Genius, right? Val Kilmer is depressed and says, "I was thinking about the immortal words of Socrates when he said, 'I drank what?'"

So, the other line that's great in that movie is when Val is going to that gathering at William Atherton's house wearing those doodlebugs on his head. Some stuffy guy says to him, Why are you wearing that thing on your head?" Val replies, "Because if I wear it anywhere else, it chafes."

mgoblue101415 06-22-2007 12:55 PM

Welcome out of hiding Ponder :wave:

Christ.... RG tries to get lurkers out of the bushes and brings out another fricken Colts fan.

Damn... Did I say that out loud? Or, I guess it would be writing out loud. But can you really write out loud? I guess it would just be actually writing.

Whatever.

Anyway.... Colts fans are fine. We welcome the poor creatures. Think of us as kind of a mission. We take in all of the football God's poor creatures. I mean, D22 is still swimming around the asylum, so that right there shows you that we pretty much welcome everyone.

And Real Genius is one of the most underrated movies ever. I mean, seriously, that was Val Kilmer at his comedic best. Top Secret doesn't even come close to comparing. The one-liners never stop. Chris Knight is one of my most favorite humorous, sarcastic characters ever.

Chris: Kent puts his name on his license plate.

Mitch: My mom does the same thing to my underwear.

Chris: Your mom puts license plates in your underwear? How do you sit?

Chris: Let's just take a step back. No, I was wrong, I'm sorry, take a step forward. Now, take a step back. Step forward. Back. And then we're cha-cha-ing!

ROFL

RoadGrader 06-22-2007 01:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Ponder on 06-22-2007 at 01:37 PM
Okay. Sorry. Side trip.

My sig line is paraphrased from Real Genius, right? Val Kilmer is depressed and says, "I was thinking about the immortal words of Socrates when he said, 'I drank what?'"

So, the other line that's great in that movie is when Val is going to that gathering at William Atherton's house wearing those doodlebugs on his head. Some stuffy guy says to him, Why are you wearing that thing on your head?" Val replies, "Because if I wear it anywhere else, it chafes."

in case you didn't quite understand mgoblue's response to your above post.........

"(((ding))) You are now free to move about The Planet"

Ponder 06-22-2007 01:23 PM

MGO, you said that so much better than I did. Almost exactly what I was thinking was "All they need at PP is another freakin Colts fan."

Other Real Genius Quote:
Chris: "I passed but I failed"
Lazlo: "Then I'm happy and sad for you."

Ponder 06-22-2007 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoadGrader on 06-22-2007 at 01:21 PM
in case you didn't quite understand mgoblue's response to your above post.........

"(((ding))) You are now free to move about The Planet"

Thanks.:thumb:

mgoblue101415 06-22-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ponder on 06-22-2007 at 01:23 PM
Other Real Genius Quote:
Chris: "I passed but I failed"
Lazlo: "Then I'm happy and sad for you."

At the pool party.....

"Look at it this way. Considering the type of people you are and the environment you're in, you have to admit the strong possibility this may be the only chance you ever have in your entire lives... to have sex."

ROFL

Ponder 06-22-2007 01:44 PM

I forgot about that one. There were so many great visual gags in that movie: the pulsating citroen, the geeky girl (can't remember the character's name, hope that doesn't offend anyone) using the pool party to conduct a scuba experiment and, of course, the giant pan of Jiffy Pop popcorn at the end.

Did Real Genius show up in the movie quote thread?

That being said, any time someone mentions Chocoate Mousse, I think of Top Secret.

southcarolina 06-22-2007 03:04 PM

Hello ponder. My name is southcarolina and i like tomatoes.

Ponder 06-22-2007 03:15 PM

Thanks SC. I've been enjoying your posts for a while now.

I'll say one other thing for the planet. The "Die Morman Scum" thread was amazing for the information, the candor and the reasonableness in a thread about religion. I wasn't sure I'd ever see anything like that on the internet.

southcarolina 06-22-2007 07:35 PM

I wasnt around for the Mormon Scum thread, but im sure that if i would have been, i would have made it even more memorable. Thats how great i am. :)

JD10367 06-22-2007 08:54 PM

Never understood Mormons. Who in their right mind would want multiple wives? Most of us can't handle one!

chiefsgal* 06-23-2007 05:53 PM

Re: THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Quote:

Originally posted by RoadGrader on 06-21-2007 at 01:50 PM
Summer's Officially here today and Your Planet Needs You N00bs..........

Time to stop lurking and jump right into the cool, refreshing waters of PatriotsPlanet by making your introductory posts here, I mean what the hell are you waiting for?

Nothing much is going on with Training Camp not open yet, no Planet regulars are having (or admitting to having) any affairs they want to talk about -- WE NEED SOME FRESH INPUT, Dammit

Be the 1st on your block to jump in -- we won't bite (at least not hard enough to leave any of those incriminating marks The Authorities like to find)

Especially any of you shy, retiring women out there who have been dying for more excitement in your lives -- why not rip those nasty, restricting clothes off your bad selves, jump into the cool pool we have here and make those fine [Mod edit for content] of yours stand out prominently, your [Mod edit for content] uplifted in proud testament of the fact that your outer beauty is simply a facade hiding your inner beauty yearning to be free

Soccer moms welcome --- Rugby chicks too, maybe (if you're hetero -- [know what I'm talkin'?] )

I can promise you all (even you guys) a hale and hearty welcome here, unless you prove to deserve otherwise

Maybe even The Clown that runs this joint will make this thread a Sticky (whether you N00bs turn it into one anyway with a hawt 1st post) if he's not too busy juggling his balls back there wherever he is

the thread is now yours

you left out an important part.....you forgot to tell the bronco fans to just keep on lurking.......>)

Annihilus 06-23-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Undertaker #59 on 06-22-2007 at 09:27 AM
Welcome Ponder.

What a long time to lurk, but I think a lot of new people have felt the same way you do - that we have a tight community that they would feel they are interrupting. I would like to assure you and them that this is not the case. One of our favorite things is when a good new user comes along and adds his/her voice to the chorus. It it always cool to see new people integrate with the old.

Who you callin' old you freakin' clown?

:mad:

BTW, glad you came out of hiding, Ponder....welcome to the posting life! Condolences on the Colt's fan thing you've got going on.

Annihilus 06-23-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoadGrader on 06-22-2007 at 12:21 PM

2.) dashoe: ........and it came to me what a skilled craftsman he really was at what he does

Yeah, most guys aren't that flexible.

Undertaker #59* 06-24-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Annihilus on 06-24-2007 at 12:14 AM
Who you callin' old you freakin' clown?

:mad:

I thought you liked getting old?

Annihilus 06-24-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Undertaker #59 on 06-24-2007 at 10:29 AM
I thought you liked getting old?
Actually, getting older is pretty cool....though Annihilus hasn't really reached 'old' status yet.

Now Ras on the other hand..... ;)

Really, getting called old by a clown with razor teeth is just disturbing.

dred 06-24-2007 11:59 AM

3 pages....

1 new poster....

and not one mention of zombies?

:eek:

Welcome to the fun, ponder!

JD10367 06-24-2007 12:42 PM

Apparently, some things can be deduced here by process of elimination.

Either

#1, ponder is the only lurker, or
#2, all the lurkers are away on vacation, or
#3, the regs scare the living sh*t out of newbies.

Those can also be combined to various degrees.

Darth Despot 06-24-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dred on 06-24-2007 at 12:59 PM
3 pages....

1 new poster....

and not one mention of zombies?

:eek:

Welcome to the fun, ponder!

We need better bait

easycome_easygo 06-25-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benign Despot on 06-24-2007 at 03:52 PM
We need better bait
what kind of bait are you talking about?

http://www.softalizer.com/screenshot...b596142fa0.jpg

Darth Despot 06-26-2007 09:23 AM

That would do it for me, but I;m not a NooB

Ponder 06-26-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VYF on 06-25-2007 at 10:08 PM
what kind of bait are you talking about?

http://www.softalizer.com/screenshot...b596142fa0.jpg

That might have gotten me to register sooner.

dred 06-26-2007 04:15 PM

Hell, I'd even go back to noob status for that.

oldbagfan 06-28-2007 12:50 PM

OK. I'll wade in at the shallow end. Brand new to the Planet, but wanted to see how good a job RG did on sizing my pic. I envy all you fans who actually live in NE. As a transplant to CA, not many Pats aficionados here in the heart of Raidahs country. Looking forward to risking my neck posting on your site. I'm new. I'm old. Be kind.

Undertaker #59* 06-28-2007 12:52 PM

Welcome.

Nonono...I told you to watch OUT for RG. I actually did the resizing for you. :)

MEPATNUT 06-28-2007 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 01:50 PM
OK. I'll wade in at the shallow end. Brand new to the Planet, but wanted to see how good a job RG did on sizing my pic. I envy all you fans who actually live in NE. As a transplant to CA, not many Pats aficionados here in the heart of Raidahs country. Looking forward to risking my neck posting on your site. I'm new. I'm old. Be kind.
Welcome OBF. The thing about the internet message boards is no one really knows how old/young you are unless you tell them. I'm 102 but most think I'm 24.

oldbagfan 06-28-2007 12:59 PM

Oops. Scrod up already! Big tnx to UT for kindly assistance to the elderly and am now remembering his sage advice to watch out for RG (sounds like state abbreviations). Sorry to have nothing of particular merit to contribute to the pool, so I'll jump back into the bushes with this important comment from New Orleans Saint RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming season: "I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."

mikiemo83 06-28-2007 01:01 PM

welcome to the planet old bag fan, I would say Patriots Planet but we have a bit of a revolution brewing around here but pay that no attention

now the name oldbagfan is that a family name?

Undertaker #59* 06-28-2007 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 01:59 PM
Sorry to have nothing of particular merit to contribute to the pool, so I'll jump back into the bushes
Don't do that! Not having anything of particular merit to contribute doesn't seem to stop anyone else. ;) Post away.

mikiemo83 06-28-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Sorry to have nothing of particular merit to contribute to the pool, so I'll jump back into the bushes with this important comment from New Orleans Saint RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming season: "I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."
you've already commented on more football with this post than most of us have in our previous 10,000 or so

oldbagfan 06-28-2007 01:11 PM

Maybe you guys aren't so scary after all (knocking on wood). As to my heritage: I'm from my mother. As to my age: think cheddar cheese. Parting thought for today: Darrell Royal, Texas football coach, asked if the abnormal number of Longhorn injuries that season resulted from poor physical conditioning: "One player was lost because he broke his nose. How do you go about getting a nose in condition for football?" (1966)

RoadGrader 06-28-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 02:11 PM
Maybe you guys aren't so scary after all (knocking on wood). As to my heritage: I'm from my mother. As to my age: think cheddar cheese. Parting thought for today: Darrell Royal, Texas football coach, asked if the abnormal number of Longhorn injuries that season resulted from poor physical conditioning: "One player was lost because he broke his nose. How do you go about getting a nose in condition for football?" (1966)
welcome oldbagfan.......

oldbagfan......hmmmmm -- this could make you a seasoned-citizen guy or a experienced/worldly lady

I'd put the moves on but might be surprised what I would find under the sheets -- I'll wait this dance out for a few more tunes

HelenaHandbsket 06-28-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oldbagfan on 06-28-2007 at 02:11 PM
ROFL :LOL:

Welcome aboard!

You'll fit in nicely! :thumb:

JD10367 06-28-2007 05:16 PM

All noobs must answer the following multiple-choice questions before it can be satisfactorarirly determined that they are acceptable contributors.

1.) Lesbian porno is:
a.] hot
b.] a turn-on
c.] makes me have an accident in my Jockey shorts
d.] all of the above

2.) Real Dolls are:
a.] perfectly socially acceptable
b.] easy to clean if you use hot water and soap
c.] okay to play dress-up with
d.] all of the above

3.) The Colts, Dolphins, Raiders, and Broncos:
a.] suck
b.] way suck
c.] suck big-time
d.] all of the above

4.) The best acting job in history was done by:
a.] Tim Curry in "It"
b.] Tim Curry in "Clue"
c.] Tim Curry in "Legend"
d.] Tim Curry in "The Three Musketeers"

5.) The hottest chick in the world is:
a.] Reon Kadena
b.] Jennifer Love Hewitt
c.] Salma Hayek
d.] anyone willing and fairly conscious

6.) Lawyers are:
a.] all scum except for SOKB
b.] soulless and evil except for SOKB
c.] heartless and wicked except for SOKB
d.] excellent shots

7.) Hot teens are:
a.] acceptable for ogling but nothing more
b.] off-limits if they're 16 or under
c.] if 18 or older, good for putting, er, massage oil on
d.] all of the above

8.) Surfing for pr0n is:
a.] an admirable pastime if the wife isn't around
b.] fun to do as long as your keyboard isn't sticky
c.] not a good idea at work
d.] all of the above

9.) The best sports team in history was:
a.] the 2001 Patriots
b.] the 2003 Patriots
c.] the 2004 Patriots
d.] it's too hard to choose, but I think it was the Patriots

10.) You have uttered the following phrase recently:
a.] "Me so horny, me love you long time"
b.] "that is teh gay"
c.] "all your Super Bowls are belong to Belichick"
d.] all of the above

RoadGrader 06-28-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 06-28-2007 at 06:16 PM
All noobs must answer the following multiple-choice questions before it can be satisfactorarirly determined that they are acceptable contributors.

1.) Lesbian porno is:
a.] hot
b.] a turn-on
d.] all of the above

2.) Real Dolls are:
d.] all of the above

a.] suck
b.] way suck
c.] suck big-time
d.] all of the above

a.] Tim Curry in "It"
b.] Tim Curry in "Clue"

a.] Reon Kadena
b.] Jennifer Love Hewitt
c.] Salma Hayek

6.) Lawyers are:
d.] excellent shots

7.) Hot teens are:
d.] all of the above

8.) Surfing for pr0n is:
d.] all of the above

a.] the 2001 Patriots
b.] the 2003 Patriots
c.] the 2004 Patriots

b.] "that is teh gay"
d.] all of the above

classic sig right there unless the sig-nazi height police show up :thumb:

Brownfan80 06-29-2007 03:40 PM

Damnit. I thought the thread title said b00bs, jump in the water's fine........

:banghead:

freak 06-30-2007 01:04 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/EDVINO/noob.jpg

southcarolina 07-01-2007 09:13 PM

They say Freak. When youre singled out. The Red. It filters through. So lay down, the threat is real when his sight goes red again.

chiefsgal* 07-01-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

1.) Lesbian porno is:
a.] hot
b.] a turn-on
d.] all of the above

2.) Real Dolls are:
d.] all of the above

a.] suck
b.] way suck
c.] suck big-time
d.] all of the above

a.] Tim Curry in "It"
b.] Tim Curry in "Clue"

a.] Reon Kadena
b.] Jennifer Love Hewitt
c.] Salma Hayek

6.) Lawyers are:
d.] excellent shots

7.) Hot teens are:
d.] all of the above

8.) Surfing for pr0n is:
d.] all of the above

a.] the 2001 Patriots
b.] the 2003 Patriots
c.] the 2004 Patriots

b.] "that is teh gay"
d.] all of the above

awww JD, I wuv you for # 3....;)

JD10367 07-02-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal on 07-01-2007 at 10:45 PM
awww JD, I wuv you for # 3....;)
We have a couple of things in common.

#1: we have spectacular asses. ;)

#2: we hate the Broncos.

I hate their thin air advantage. I hate their "Mile High Salute". I hate "In-com-plete!" I hate John Elway and his horseface, I hate Sharpe and his "Call out the National Guard!", I hate the fact that they tend to dominate the Pats even when the Pats were winning the Super Bowls, I hate their uniforms that look like a big sweatstain, I hate Dan Reeves. I hate their slimy intent-to-injure play-like-pussies chop-blocking.

Aside from that, they're okay. :4321:

southcarolina 07-03-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Oops. Scrod up already! Big tnx to UT for kindly assistance to the elderly and am now remembering his sage advice to watch out for RG (sounds like state abbreviations). Sorry to have nothing of particular merit to contribute to the pool, so I'll jump back into the bushes with this important comment from New Orleans Saint RB George Rogers when asked about the upcoming season: "I want to rush for 1,000 or 1,500 yards, whichever comes first."

Hey dont be dissin George Rogers. The man is considered a saint around here. Course most people dont realize thats because he played for the Saints. :)

Danny Boy® 07-03-2007 03:32 PM

Is this where I post my "Hi everyone, I'm Danny Boy®"

patsin°° 07-04-2007 08:19 PM

does anyone miss me around here?

patsin°° 07-04-2007 08:19 PM

not gonna lie, I havent kept up with the planet at all....my life has been taken over by xbox 360

freak 07-07-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by southcarolina on 07-01-2007 at 10:13 PM
They say Freak. When youre singled out. The Red. It filters through. So lay down, the threat is real when his sight goes red again.
That was. Incoherent and. I don't know. when speaking. in fragments became. a staple of this. bo.ard. Maybe I should. hang around. more often.

:p

chiefsgal* 07-08-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 07-02-2007 at 11:04 AM
We have a couple of things in common.

#1: we have spectacular asses. ;)

#2: we hate the Broncos.

I hate their thin air advantage. I hate their "Mile High Salute". I hate "In-com-plete!" I hate John Elway and his horseface, I hate Sharpe and his "Call out the National Guard!", I hate the fact that they tend to dominate the Pats even when the Pats were winning the Super Bowls, I hate their uniforms that look like a big sweatstain, I hate Dan Reeves. I hate their slimy intent-to-injure play-like-pussies chop-blocking.

Aside from that, they're okay. :4321:

I think I'm in love......:D ;)

southcarolina 07-09-2007 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by freak on 07-07-2007 at 08:22 PM
That was. Incoherent and. I don't know. when speaking. in fragments became. a staple of this. bo.ard. Maybe I should. hang around. more often.

:p

I was just singing The Red by Chevelle. Sorry sometimes these threads are just like giant word association stream of consciousness exercises for me. I cant help it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQuLMRP5qwU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQuLMRP5qwU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ModernDynasty 07-15-2007 11:13 PM

Is this a good place to say hey I haven't been here in a quite a while. Anyway I signed up after the Jets playoff game but never really got a round to posting. I more of a reader than poster on forums like this, hopefully I'll become more active on this board. So a little bit about me, my name is Leo and I'm gonna be a sophmore at Curry College. Also I'm a huge fan of all the Boston sports team. Anyway I look forward to posting here.

southcarolina 07-16-2007 05:34 AM

hello MD. Welcome to The Planet.

Undertaker #59* 07-16-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ModernDynasty on 07-16-2007 at 12:13 AM
Is this a good place to say hey I haven't been here in a quite a while. Anyway I signed up after the Jets playoff game but never really got a round to posting. I more of a reader than poster on forums like this, hopefully I'll become more active on this board. So a little bit about me, my name is Leo and I'm gonna be a sophmore at Curry College. Also I'm a huge fan of all the Boston sports team. Anyway I look forward to posting here.
Welcome!

Jump right in, the water is warm.

mikiemo83 07-16-2007 08:18 AM

welcome MD

post away

MEPATNUT 07-16-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ModernDynasty on 07-16-2007 at 12:13 AM
Welcome MD.

Is Steve Nelson still the head football coach at Curry?

HarpoonIPA 07-17-2007 01:04 PM

Hello all,

First post and the water feels very warm, OK I’ve been a Patriots fan since my Father introduced me to football back in 69-70.

In the 70’s to early 90’s it was hard to catch a home game unless I went to it because of local blackout rules.

Football has always been my favorite sport, it was hard growing up wanting to talk Patriots football when everyone is brainwashed into thinking Baseball is the greatest sport in the world at least here in New England.

It looks to be a fantastic year for our beloved Patriots and the season can not come soon enough.

I love football so much I had to once again get Sunday Ticket with Superfan. I also had my first NFL Fantasy DRAFT 2 weeks ago.

This is my team
Tom Brady (QB NE)
Tony Romo (QB DAL)
Ronnie Brown (RB MIA)
Maurice Jones-Drew (RB JAC)
Tatum Bell (RB DET)
Jerious Norwood (RB ATL)
Brandon Jackson (RB GB)
Randy Moss (WR NE)
Donte' Stallworth (WR NE)
Brandon Marshall (WR DEN)
Benjamin Watson (TE NE)
Tony Scheffler (TE DEN)
Stephen Gostkowski (K NE)
DST Broncos (DST DEN)

Well I look forward to hearing from you here at Patriots Planet.

Have a good day and lets GO PATS 07

Thank you,
Rich
:Pat: :Patriots:

mgoblue101415 07-17-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by patriotswin4me on 07-17-2007 at 01:04 PM
Hello all,

First post and the water feels very warm

That's because we can't keep certain people from peeing in the pool. :shake:

Welcome to the Planet. :wave:

HarpoonIPA 07-17-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mgoblue101415 on 07-17-2007 at 02:07 PM
That's because we can't keep certain people from peeing in the pool. :shake:

Welcome to the Planet. :wave:

Thank you, it’s nice to be here
:Pat: :Patriots:

SteelerFan87 07-18-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Uh, JD, I think #9 is a trick question...
There's no "None of the Above".

;)

patsfanroach 07-19-2007 06:14 PM

Hey I am new to the planet. I just joined today after coming across the uniform thread. I posted my extensive jersey collection and went for a swim. You folks are pretty interesting so far but where is the Pats talk? We signed former Steeler LB Brown today. He should give us a little more youth to go with Vinny, Junior, and Troy...

Steelerfan87, do you take anything that Curt Schilling says as factual or even part of reality? Bradshaw was pretty good but look at the source.

Glad to be here.

Darth Despot 07-19-2007 06:46 PM

Offseason is a little less focused here than some other sites, once camp starts there will be a lot more football talk

mgoblue101415 07-19-2007 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benign Despot on 07-19-2007 at 06:46 PM
Offseason is a little less focused here than some other sites, once camp starts there will be a lot more football talk

Yeah, what BD said.

Course, don't feel that we don't want to talk about football. That's not the case at all. If you want to start a thread about any football related topic most of us will jump in.

It's just, like BD said, the offseason gets a little slap happy around here.

Oh, and welcome to the Planet. :wave:

easycome_easygo 07-19-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 06:14 PM
Hey I am new to the planet. I just joined today after coming across the uniform thread. I posted my extensive jersey collection and went for a swim. You folks are pretty interesting so far but where is the Pats talk? We signed former Steeler LB Brown today. He should give us a little more youth to go with Vinny, Junior, and Troy...

Steelerfan87, do you take anything that Curt Schilling says as factual or even part of reality? Bradshaw was pretty good but look at the source.

Glad to be here.

Hey there! Welcome to the Planet. Would you like to make out?

Darth Despot 07-19-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VYF on 07-19-2007 at 09:03 PM
Feeling a little saucy today I see.

SteelerFan87 07-19-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 07:14 PM
Well, I don't know much about Schilling, but he seems to have good taste in football teams. :thumb:

Quote:

We signed former Steeler LB Brown today. He should give us a little more youth to go with Vinny, Junior, and Troy...
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! What are you doing Chad?? WHY????

Oh, and welcome to the Planet PFR.

Quote:

Originally posted by VYF
Where was this invitation when I joined? All I got was SOKB's promise that I wouldn't be gang raped. :(

patsfanroach 07-19-2007 09:42 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome to the site. I look forward to your banter as the season heats up and get closer...

ModernDynasty 07-19-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MEPATNUT on 07-16-2007 at 03:18 PM
Welcome MD.

Is Steve Nelson still the head football coach at Curry?

No he's not. He stepped down as AD and head coach the year before my freshmen year there.

stevealmighty 07-21-2007 11:24 AM

Just a quick "hi" from a Pats fan in Upstate NY....friggin' lonely up here too! Closest team to me is the Bills.....ughhh....friggin' Bills fans...

Looking forward to being part of the group here-probably reading more than posting, but you'll get my 38.99¢ (inflation for from 2¢) at times whether you want it or not!

Living in upstate NY sucks as a Pats fan....people look at me funny when I tell them my dogs name is Bruschi!:Patriots!

HarpoonIPA 07-21-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by stevealmighty on 07-21-2007 at 12:24 PM
Just a quick "hi" from a Pats fan in Upstate NY....friggin' lonely up here too! Closest team to me is the Bills.....ughhh....friggin' Bills fans...

Looking forward to being part of the group here-probably reading more than posting, but you'll get my 38.99¢ (inflation for from 2¢) at times whether you want it or not!

Living in upstate NY sucks as a Pats fan....people look at me funny when I tell them my dogs name is Bruschi!:Patriots!

Welcome to Patriots Planet
:thumb:

patsfanroach 07-23-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by stevealmighty on 07-21-2007 at 12:24 PM

Ha ha. One of my best freinds is a Steeler fan here in Maine. His dog's name is Lambert...I really hope you are as annoying to the Bills fans as he is to us....lol. Welcome aboard.

Patriots4ever 07-23-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VYF on 07-19-2007 at 09:03 PM
:eek: :thumb: o:-)

PatsOfNazareth 07-24-2007 09:39 AM

I'm a Pats fan born and raised in NH, currently in Ravens/Redskins country.

PS Still looking for non-Sunday Ticket solutions to watch games this season.

mgoblue101415 07-24-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PatsOfNazareth on 07-24-2007 at 09:39 AM

Find a friend with Sunday Ticket or go to a bar ( the latter is my preferred choice )

Or, if you just need a fix ( listen rather than watching ) Sirius Radio has NFL games. I mean, we got it for the music but the days when the Pats aren't on nationally and we don't head out to the bar, listening to it on Sirius works pretty well. Sirius is cheaper than Sunday Ticket, has much, much more variety, and is year round, not just during football season. Much more bang for the buck.

And welcome to the Planet. :wave:

mikiemo83 07-24-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PatsOfNazareth on 07-24-2007 at 10:39 AM

welcome to the planet and are you close to this place

http://www.murphysfans.com/murphy.htm