Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Official PatriotsPlanet Girlie Pic Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=1938)

01-08-2003 10:21 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hawg73 [/i]
[B]That IS funny. Please keep Austin's post on here and delete mine instead. Is this offensive enough? [/B][/QUOTE]

We have a winner. Thanks Hawg -- rest assured your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed.

Austin, thanks for showing us that great tit! Truly magnificent. Are you an ornithologist?

Hawg73 01-08-2003 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I won't let Austin outdo me with his dang offensive pics!!! Just cause you're a genius don't mean diddly to me!!!

Right back at you, Chiefboy with three sets of totally exposed NIPPLES!!!!:D

Damn, I just saw the tits and ass pic, I am quitting!!! You win. DRAT!!!!

pookie 01-09-2003 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by FallingAlice
Oh, g*d. Boys will be boys.

Alright, alright. I hate to be a shrew (not to be compared with a tit).

I kept the cartoon. I kept the tit. I kept the tits and ass. I kept the fat lady with love on her mind. (Some men like that you know.) I kept the fully exposed nipples.

I'm willing to turn a blind eye to a lot.

But KOURNIKOVA WENT!!!! :harumph:

A new official rule of the PatsPlanet Girlie Pic thread is NO KOURNIKOVA pictures.

Honestly, Hawg, can't you find some other blond trollop? There are a world of them out there. Or even a different tennis-player babe? Hingis and Sabatini are actually better looking than Kournikova, anyway, they're brunette's and they can ACTUALLY play the game.

But I have a question, Austin...can't anyone just go ahead and delete any post by clicking on "Edit" and then going to delete? I've edited my own posts this way before. And obviously, I can do it to other posters. But can a regular poster just go in and delete other's posts using this method?

No, Alice.... We can only edit or delete our own posts, while you being the cyber-equivalent of the bionic woman can nuke all of us with your admin rights.

I am afraid, however, that I shall now search high and low for any and all Anna Kourikova pictures and put them in this place, as she is one of the hottest chickies going right now. I hope you've got that "delete" finger in good shape.

spinaltap 01-09-2003 10:35 AM

Sorry Alice, I went for a little bit of humor during the work day. Some chick flashing her boobs at a browns game should not be offensive to anybody. Can I please re-post it? I don't think enough people saw that one.

spinaltap 01-09-2003 10:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
a little bit of tyra anyone?

spinaltap 01-09-2003 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i couldn't resist this one. borderline perhaps? who the hell cares.......holy S**T!

pookie 01-09-2003 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shurkis
i couldn't resist this one. borderline perhaps? who the hell cares.......holy S**T!
Borderline??? No way man! That came outta SI and one can purchase SI at the local 7-11 and it doesn't have to have a special plastic wrapper on it, so it's PG-13 all the Shurk!

Pssst, Shurkis.... Find pics of Anna Kournikova.

spinaltap 01-09-2003 01:54 PM

I'll be looking for the Kournikova pictures soon enough. I just can't help but admire those wonderful swimsuits that SI advertises on a yearly basis. But answer me this: Do you think you'll ever see someone wearing a bathing suit like the one above at Hampton beach? Or any beach for that matter. Actually, Europeans really like to show their goods and I'm sure they've sold a few suits of that nature over there.

spinaltap 01-09-2003 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know this isn't really a girlie pic. Someone sent this to me recently with the caption: "How men ruin a romantic evening".

spinaltap 01-09-2003 02:26 PM

the thought of obese, unshaven, smelt eating russian women makes me a little queezy.

spinaltap 01-09-2003 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
might as well stay with the swimsuit theme. i really like this suit, it's got a great texture to it in that fantastic lighting scheme.

spinaltap 01-09-2003 02:29 PM

she's looking at me, i think she likes me!:thumb:

01-09-2003 02:42 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shurkis [/i]
[B]Sorry Alice, I went for a little bit of humor during the work day. Some chick flashing her boobs at a browns game should not be offensive to anybody. Can I please re-post it? I don't think enough people saw that one. [/B][/QUOTE]

Send it to me and I will edit it so that Alice doesn't find it unsightly. (Will a bhurka do Alice?)

[email]NoRespect@PatriotsPlanet.com[/email]. And now if I can only remember the password...

01-09-2003 02:51 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FallingAlice [/i]
[B]Now I know why I didn't get that graduate degree in public policy. There are absolutely no rules, no criteria, that aren't made absurd through their application. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's profoundly true. And the way to illustrate that point anyone?...Alice? That would be by breaking them in order that they must either be enforced or overturned.

NoRespect, agent provocateur, at your service mademoiselle.

01-09-2003 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Official Girlie Thread Submission Rules.

Effective Immediately by order of FallingAlice: All women must be properly clothed in sheets, robes or burkas so that no actually flesh is visible. No obscene colors such as navy blue will be permitted -- just good old-fashioned linen. Donkeys and camels are permitted in the photos as needed.

(Trying it again...still have a problem with photos not inserting properly.)