Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Brady is the man (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=8376)

pookie 12-10-2004 11:12 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brady is the man

Quote:

Originally posted by theBucket
They do post some funny stuff. It's good for a laugh now and again. The level of Manning ass-kissing is off the charts for obvious reasons, but you can't have a good Manning butt-kiss fest without the obligatory Brady bashing.

Also realize that there are almost as many Patriot fans who post there as Indy fans, only because Dolts fans are too dumb to stop feeding trolls.

I see... I mistook you for a Colts fan. That's a horrible thing to do and I apologize for insulting you so severely! ;)

Annihilus 12-10-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

Also realize that there are almost as many Patriot fans who post there as Indy fans, only because Dolts fans are too dumb to stop feeding trolls.
They (Colts fans) try that here from time to time and usually get crushed under the weight of their own ignorance. The last guy that came over here from there ended up getting banned (one of only 2 or 3 people to accomplish that feat this year) and threatened to sue us.

They're like little tse tse flies - annoying and hard to get rid of.

Except for dred of course - he's a really cool dude and a good poster.

jennyluvspats 12-10-2004 11:36 AM

Pookie,
I'm a female Pats fan and first time poster. I notice that the picture of Tom Brady that accompanies your posts has a very clear outline of his crotch area. Can I ask why you chose to use this picture? Can I assume that you're a girl like me? GO PATS!

dchester 12-10-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

They do post some funny stuff. It's good for a laugh now and again. The level of Manning ass-kissing is off the charts for obvious reasons, but you can't have a good Manning butt-kiss fest without the obligatory Brady bashing.

I got a good laugh from this thread over there from my new favorite Colts fans, Dewy5.

Weis leaving NE? Belichick will be exposed for the fraud that he is
________
Ford Motor Company of New Zealand specifications

Undertaker #59* 12-10-2004 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jennyluvspats
Pookie,
I'm a female Pats fan and first time poster. I notice that the picture of Tom Brady that accompanies your posts has a very clear outline of his crotch area. Can I ask why you chose to use this picture? Can I assume that you're a girl like me? GO PATS!

:D :LOL: ROFL

PA_PATS_FAN54* 12-10-2004 11:43 AM

Quote:

Pookie,

:blink: :blink:

well Pook inquiring minds want to know! ROFL ROFL

Annihilus 12-10-2004 11:43 AM

Quote:

Pookie,

Jenny, Jenny....LOL.....

:D ROFL

This is too funny to be true.....I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type....at any rate welcome to the Planet.....

Undertaker #59* 12-10-2004 11:43 AM

Sorry....welcome to the board Jenny....I'll let Pookie answer THAT question. We have quite a few female posters here, and I hope you'll feel comfortable in jumping right in.

mgoblue101415 12-10-2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

Pookie,

Excuse me...

:Eason:

PA_PATS_FAN54* 12-10-2004 11:44 AM

forgot to say welcome to the Planet Jenny :thumb:

bideau 12-10-2004 11:46 AM

Quote:

Pookie,

Can we nominate this for post of the year? ROFL

PA_PATS_FAN54* 12-10-2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bideau
Can we nominate this for post of the year? ROFL
LMAO

I second that!

Annihilus 12-10-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mgoblue101415
Excuse me...

:Eason:

Christ - I don't know if the original post or mgo's response is better....did you have to force that technicolor sneeze, or did it come out without having to think about it? ;)

If I was lacking humor in my day before now, I'm certainly fine now!

Spinal Tap 12-10-2004 11:52 AM

Quote:

Pookie,

Is there something the pookster needs to come clean about?

And Jenny, get your mind out of the gutter!

Spinal Tap 12-10-2004 11:54 AM

Jenny, please see the "official Bengals game karma thread" for some good Tom Brady bathroom voyeuristic discussion.

Thank you.