Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hi Losers! (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=36990)

Hogfarmer 09-05-2008 12:15 PM

Hi Losers!
 
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

patsload 09-05-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 884318)
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

you already said this

Hogfarmer 09-05-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsload (Post 884321)
you already said this

Yes, But now I have my own thread.

HarpoonIPA 09-05-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 884318)
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

ROFL ROFL

This is the Chiefs you’re talking about ROFL since when did they stop sucking ROFL

BTW :Lwelcome:

patsfanroach 09-05-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 884326)
Yes, But now I have my own thread.

So does that make you special?:rimshot: or just :high:

patsload 09-05-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 884326)
Yes, But now I have my own thread.

:clap:

Dwight Schrute 09-05-2008 12:24 PM

So let me get this straight.

You jerk off boars for a living, though I'm sure you probably have MUCH more interest in it than just a paycheck, and you think you can come in here and have the slightest amount of respect?

You're nastier than that load of freshly minted boar spooge you just tugged out right before lunch of pork 'n beans(and we know your filthy hillbilly ass didn't wash your hands)!

Pig-f$cker!

Muse 09-05-2008 12:24 PM

So, i have my own thread as well

:)

Hogfarmer 09-05-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriotswin4me (Post 884328)
ROFL ROFL

This is the Chiefs you’re talking about ROFL since when did they stop sucking ROFL

BTW :Lwelcome:

Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

PatsFanLisa 09-05-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 884318)
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

Welcome. Excellent first post. You should take the needle out of your arm now.

By the way, we eat seafood up here. Pig meat is for...well, I'll be nice.

Enjoy the game Sunday. We'll be here every week, from now until the Superbowl.

patsload 09-05-2008 12:26 PM

so which planeteer registered this account for some Friday amusement

EBOLI 09-05-2008 12:26 PM

Herm's ultimate team plans worked great for the Jets. Good luck with that.

Muse 09-05-2008 12:26 PM

who else wants popcorn?

mikiemo83 09-05-2008 12:27 PM

are you a swine's seamen swilling Sh!t swallowing troll or just trying to be funny and start a little action around here

Dwight Schrute 09-05-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hogfarmer (Post 884342)
Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

I think his vision is of you tugging that boars junk!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.