Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post) (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=11122)

B A Rabbit 06-16-2005 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Annihilus
Nope - the ex-wife has one and the current Ms. Annihilus has one. Annihilus associates with fairly normal freaks. :thumb:
Theroy Disproved. Thank you.

joephoto 06-17-2005 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mikiemo83
where the heck are red lobsters?
I don't think I've seen one in years

I don't know of any local Red Lobsters, but I do look forward to the "Red Wing" restaurant up the street from Gillette Stadium after practice sessions. Fried clams, fried oysters and spagetti on the side. DEEElicious.

bideau 06-17-2005 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Annihilus
Nope - the ex-wife has one and the current Ms. Annihilus has one. Annihilus associates with fairly normal freaks. :thumb:
Which is why you hang around here ;)

mikiemo83 06-17-2005 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fusion99
She had a cute face, and a great body. Unfortunately I didn't know her for long enough to get any pictures of her. Although she did start to get annoying once she started drinking, and this has happened to me before.
you need to start going to church to find women with good up-bringing and morals, so when you get them away from their over-controling parents/church leaders, they like to wear their little plaid dresses around their waste.

just a thought ladies don't kill me.

Watch out for them drinking broods they get your bartab up through the roof.

fusion99 06-17-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FallingAlice
You are one very cool guy, Annihilus.

But I suppose we should start another thread on religion and spirituality.

And leave Fusion99 all the space in the world on this thread to explain himself.

If he'd like that opportunity.


I'll take that opportunity actully. I have been through this **** with past girlfriends for a while. In fact, I wouldn't doubt that the doggie bag was for her ex-bf.

We had only talked for a little bit before this happened but seemed to hit things right off. We just talked about the gym and fitness in general and she was pleasant to talk to, until the margaritas kicked in.

Her talking turned into whining, and my interest in her headed downhill pretty rapidly. The kicker of it all was when she told me about the ex-boyfriend and that is when I decided that I had enough. I don't have any regrets about what I did, although the only regret I do have is not getting the chance to tap that a$$.

Oh yea, the Chicken was pretty good by the way. Worth the $15

Annihilus 06-17-2005 04:02 PM

And just when Annihilus had to leave for home.....

FallingAlice 06-17-2005 04:07 PM

Well Fusion, you know the old adage...

If you keep doing the same things, you're going to get the same result.

Listening to you, I'm guessing that you're attracted to a particular kind of woman. And not only that, but you don't get to know her very well before you try to romance her. That's usually a pretty good recipe for disappointment.

You might want to look at some of the advice some of the older/married men gave in this thread. It's good advice.

Start looking for women who have more integrity. They're around. And many of them are attractive. But you have to have integrity too. Or they'll never be attracted to you. Date women you can respect and talk to. Because believe me, in the end, you're going to spend a whole lot less time out of the sack than in it. And if you think some woman is insipid now, just wait until passion starts to wane. And it will wane.

You're only 25. Take your time. You've got plenty of it.

fusion99 06-17-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FallingAlice
Well Fusion, you know the old adage...

If you keep doing the same things, you're going to get the same result.

Listening to you, I'm guessing that you're attracted to a particular kind of woman. And not only that, but you don't get to know her very well before you try to romance her. That's usually a pretty good recipe for disappointment.

You might want to look at some of the advice some of the older/married men gave in this thread. It's good advice.

Start looking for women who have more integrity. They're around. And many of them are attractive. But you have to have integrity too. Or they'll never be attracted to you. Date women you can respect and talk to. Because believe me, in the end, you're going to spend a whole lot less time out of the sack than in it. And if you think some woman is insipid now, just wait until passion starts to wane. And it will wane.

You're only 25. Take your time. You've got plenty of it.

I'll read through some more of these messages that were posted, as I am still getting caught up with over 300 responses. I did read one post by WyoBills (sp?) and I never thought that you could analyze a person so much by 1 post that they make.

I'm sure that I will end up meeting other women in the future, for the time being I'm done. I just got disgusted at her behavior during lunch, and I said to myself that I wasn't going to go through with this again, then I left.. with my dignity.

FallingAlice 06-17-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fusion99
I just got disgusted at her behavior during lunch, and I said to myself that I wasn't going to go through with this again, then I left.. with my dignity.
I'm not so sure about that. You may want to think a little deeper about what dignity and integrity are.

We all face disappointments. How we deal with those disappointments says everything about us.

And -- practically speaking -- it's a good rule of thumb to never put yourself in the postion of having to "avoid" someone -- even if you don't like or care for them.

Darth Despot 07-01-2005 08:24 AM

Shouldn't this be in the Classics?

Undertaker #59* 07-01-2005 08:34 AM

Absolutely. Thanks for the reminder.

masspatsfan12 07-26-2005 12:36 PM

Oh, I know, I am just glad I am not in the dating world anymore. I am planning on asking my girlfriend to marry me, so I have seen both sides of the dating world.

Flagg the Wanderer 01-04-2006 02:47 PM

Boy, a lot of posters on this board have really skewed impressions of the opposite gender.

And for the record, I don't take my wife out or act romantic to get laid. From what I can tell, when I get laid is more or less random.

Tully 01-18-2007 12:27 PM

I saw the "We need an OT thread," and couldn't quite understand the point ... what does OT stand for?

Sorry for the stupid question ... only my second post.

mikiemo83 01-18-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tully on 01-18-2007 at 12:27 PM
I saw the "We need an OT thread," and couldn't quite understand the point ... what does OT stand for?

Sorry for the stupid question ... only my second post.

tully welcome to the planet -good idea to read up on the classics but enter the main forum and jump into the threads


OT = off topic or not football


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.