Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post) (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=11122)

fusion99 06-16-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenJr30
Hey young fella, I believe Alice would like to have a word with you.:thumb:
Hehe, I read some of her responses, it seems like she almost took this personally because I left some girl at Red Lobster. I'm almost certainly sure she thinks I am delusional and arrogant, but hey, its an internet messageboard, I am not going to get angry at it. She is entitled to her own opinion.

FallingAlice 06-16-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fusion99
Hehe, I read some of her responses, it seems like she almost took this personally because I left some girl at Red Lobster. I'm almost certainly sure she thinks I am delusional and arrogant, but hey, its an internet messageboard, I am not going to get angry at it. She is entitled to her own opinion.
Nice cover.

I'm curious. How old are you, anyway?

dchester 06-16-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Glad to see you are still around.

:D
________
buy silver surfer

Darth Despot 06-16-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FallingAlice
Nice cover.

Your type I do not think he is.

fusion99 06-16-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

Nice cover.

Hey I was just trying to be fair, that's all. I am 25 years old. Why, you want to go out to lunch to Red Lobster with me? (j/k) :)

FallingAlice 06-16-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benign Despot
Your type I do not think he is.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

KenJr30 06-16-2005 03:34 PM

Quote:

Why, you want to go out to lunch to Red Lobster with me? :)
ROFL Oh man I just lost it!

mikiemo83 06-16-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

Hey I was just trying to be fair, that's all. I am 25 years old. Why, you want to go out to lunch to Red Lobster with me? (j/k) :)
where the heck are red lobsters?

I don't think I've seen one in years

FallingAlice 06-16-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

Slinking around, changing your workout schedule in order to avoid the wrath of an angry woman is no way to go through life, son.

Thanks. But I'll take a raincheck.

fusion99 06-16-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mikiemo83

They are scattered around the United States, although I don't like seafood so I never paid that much attention to them.

fusion99 06-16-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Slinking around, changing your workout schedule in order to avoid the wrath of an angry woman is no way to go through life, son.

I was meaning to change my schedule anyway, although when all of this occurred I figured it would be a good time to change. I haven't even had that much time lately to hit the gym. Work gets the best of me sometimes.

Annihilus 06-16-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Generally, if the woman is angry enough, changing your workout schedule will not allow you to escape her wrath.

Just ask Annihilus's ex-wife (and the screen in the rear window of the house he was forced to sell) about that.

Since then....avoid angry women, Annihilus has.

FallingAlice 06-16-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

I was meaning to change my schedule anyway, although when all of this occurred I figured it would be a good time to change. I haven't even had that much time lately to hit the gym. Work gets the best of me sometimes.
Uh-huh.

Spinmeister not, are you.

B A Rabbit 06-16-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mikiemo83

I'm heading to Bar Harbor this weekend for some REAL "red Lobster"

FallingAlice 06-16-2005 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Annihilus
Generally, if the woman is angry enough, changing your workout schedule will not allow you to escape her wrath.

Just ask Annihilus's ex-wife (and the screen in the rear window of the house he was forced to sell) about that.

Since then....avoid angry women, Annihilus has.

How many years were you married, Anni?