Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post) (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=11122)

KenJr30 06-16-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FallingAlice
???

That was just supposed to be straightforward. Truly.

Fusion hasn't returned to the board. It's wholly possible that he's returned as someone else, though.

Happens all the time.

My bad. I thought I spelled his name wrong and you were calling me out.

mikiemo83 06-16-2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

???

Fusion hasn't returned to the board. It's wholly possible that he's returned as someone else, though.

Happens all the time.

best part is after he came back he could have commented on this thread and most of us would have never known

Undertaker #59* 06-16-2005 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mikiemo83
best part is after he came back he could have commented on this thread and most of us would have never known
Signed up again, he has not. Welcome to, he is.

fusion99 06-16-2005 03:05 PM

Quote:

???

Happens all the time.

I can assure you that I haven't posted under any other names on this board.

:D

KenJr30 06-16-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fusion99

Welcome back. You have created quite the thread here son.

Undertaker #59* 06-16-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Lives he does!

Welcome back. Don't be scared off. At the very least, you have created a classic thread.
:thumb:

patsfan31 06-16-2005 03:06 PM

Hey fusion your like a celebrity now!!!! So did you run into miss seafood platter/pitcher of margarita chick again at the gym??

Darth Despot 06-16-2005 03:07 PM

Quote:

The dark side I sense in him
rage boy, or one of his minions he perhaps is

B A Rabbit 06-16-2005 03:09 PM

http://www.derpixelschubser.de/g4m/sucks3.jpg

mikiemo83 06-16-2005 03:09 PM

Quote:

good to hear from you. How's it hanging? Still trying to hit the gym?

FallingAlice 06-16-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Supkem
http://www.derpixelschubser.de/g4m/sucks3.jpg
Perhaps an unfortunate iconographic selection, Supkem?

fusion99 06-16-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by patsfan31
Hey fusion your like a celebrity now!!!! So did you run into miss seafood platter/pitcher of margarita chick again at the gym??
ROFL... I didn't think that I would get this type of response (I don't mean in a bad way, just the number of replies).

No I haven't run into her. I usually worked out in the mornings, and I ended up changing my schedule to afternoon's. She hasn't called either.

KenJr30 06-16-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

ROFL... I didn't think that I would get this type of response (I don't mean in a bad way, just the number of replies).

No I haven't run into her. I usually worked out in the mornings, and I ended up changing my schedule to afternoon's. She hasn't called either.

Hey young fella, I believe Alice would like to have a word with you.:thumb:

patsfan31 06-16-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

She hasn't called? we are shocked:) I think it is safe to say you have received some advice???

mikiemo83 06-16-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:

no one thought you would get the volume of response but it is offseason for football and tends to be down times unless a topic of interest comes up, for that, thank you.

Didn't find any Rabbits in a pot on your stove from this young lady, did you? or brake fluid on your car paint job?

sorry but inquiring minds would like to know.