Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Oedipus Tex Classic Thread Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sound the Horn Bang the Drums the Hawks are Coming to Town! (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=7604)

Undertaker #59* 10-13-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Oedipus Tex
Nice analysis, Flagg. You're probably wrong on all counts, of course, but WTF, it's a BSbbs anyway. ;)
That doesn't sound very nice. :rolleyes:

BionicPatriot 10-13-2004 03:40 PM

Bwahahahahaha! A Hawks fan tries to talk **** when his team chokes like a cheap little bitch. Bwahahahahaha. Ending the streak? If I were you I would be worried about that fat slob coach of yours that cant manage a lead, a Defense that breaks in crunch time. Your team let Marc friggin Bulger beat you. Marc Bulger. You guys are so done this week.

BobKraftsCoozie 10-13-2004 03:43 PM

Isn't it nice to play an actually halfway decent opponent...it will help us keep our troll bashing skills sharp for when we play meaningful games at the end of the season....

BionicPatriot 10-13-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BobKraftsCoozie
Isn't it nice to play an actually halfway decent opponent...it will help us keep our troll bashing skills sharp for when we play meaningful games at the end of the season....
No doubt...I am VERY rusty........:(

nepatsfan93 10-13-2004 03:48 PM

Check out this pic of the seattle QB's....

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart...s07_qbacks.jpg

They should be playing in San Fran..

pookie 10-13-2004 03:49 PM

Aint that cute?

Couple of twinks, aint they?

Oedipus Tex 10-13-2004 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Undertaker #59
That doesn't sound very nice. :rolleyes:
I don't think Flagg will be too upset. He's a big boy.

Undertaker #59* 10-13-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Oedipus Tex
I don't think Flagg will be too upset. He's a big boy.
Nah..I wasn't concerned about that, just your BSbbs comment. No big deal.

Winhawks 10-13-2004 07:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Funny how you guys slag us for past seasons,when your team was one of the worst teams in the NFL not that long ago. The Pats turned it around and so are the Hawks. The Past is the Past is the Past, just like the superbowl victory by the NE Patty cakes.
I just hope Marsha Brady your QB doesn't break a nail or get hurt on Sunday. To all of you that are soooooooooo smart and got my IP address and net provider, Like it was real hard, give it up.
HERE'S TO A STREAK ENDING, INJURY FREE GAME. GO HAWKS!!!

dchester 10-13-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Winhawks
To all of you that are soooooooooo smart and got my IP address and net provider, Like it was real hard, give it up.

I know that you're probably nervous over the beating the SheHawks are about to get, but don't freak out over nepatsfan93's signature. It only shows your IP address to you. I see my IP address, and everyone else sees their own info.
________
swed

patsRmyboys 10-13-2004 07:29 PM

All things come to end? You mean like your unbeaten record this season? How pathetic was it for the SleaStacks to give up 17 points in 9 minutes to the whack-ass Rams? I say to you...PUHLEEEEZ

Annihilus 10-13-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Winhawks
The Past is the Past is the Past, just like the superbowl victory by the NE Patty cakes.
I just hope Marsha Brady your QB doesn't break a nail or get hurt on Sunday. To all of you that are soooooooooo smart and got my IP address and net provider, Like it was real hard, give it up.

LOL....Paranoid much?

Verrrrrry original with the Marsha Brady and Patty cakes names. Did you come up with those yourself? I'm mightily impressed. You should submit your material to CBS...you could probably get a job writing for Craig Kilborn on the Late Late Show.

If your 'hawks are as original with their game plan as you are with your namecalling, we're in big trouble.....

Steve1 10-13-2004 08:55 PM

Start the engines.....the busride back to the airport after the game will suck for the SeaDorks. And, gee, I hope the players can sleep on the long, LONG sad flight back to the rainy city.

At least a 50-50 chance, eh?

Should be a very good contest.

Worthy of the grand Gillette Stadium crowd.

PatsWin2002 10-13-2004 09:01 PM

The Seahawks are coming to town!!

http://pics.woolnet.net/images/DanceMartzDance.gif

Steve1 10-13-2004 10:27 PM

Sweatin' to the Oldies!