Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69304)

Patriots4ever 01-19-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 2200136)
The ball boy must have been well coached. Think about it...a single ball out of 12 was taken out of play. He's genius for ensuring that the ball was the only one used. I'm thinking he must have used invisible ink in order to mark it.

Oh, it should also be noted that the Pats scored 28 points after it was taken out of play. :shrug:

Stop making sense by posting factual stuff. We are trying to play make believe in this thread.

Beaglebay 01-19-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 2200137)
I'm still wondering if barometric pressure or other weather conditions can affect the ball. Anybody?

Temperature can. Some balls can also be defective.

Coltsfan2theend 01-19-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

I'm still wondering if barometric pressure or other weather conditions can affect the ball. Anybody?

It can on car tires, why couldn't it on footballs?

dchester 01-19-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

It wouldn't surprise me if BB had something to do with the weather conditions as well. The guy will do anything to win.

:coffee:

PatrietteAz 01-19-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dchester (Post 2200144)
It wouldn't surprise me if BB had something to do with the weather conditions as well. The guy will do anything to win.

:coffee:

Oh oh..you are on to him. :)

PatrietteAz 01-19-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 2200143)
It can on car tires, why couldn't it on footballs?

It wasn't even cold last night. Oh wait, for a dome team it was.

Patriots4ever 01-19-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 2200146)

The should have shut the roof though. It really starting pouring right as the teams came out of the locker room to start the second half.

Peachhead 01-19-2015 11:20 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gJ3tqIukBKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coltsfan2theend 01-19-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrietteAz (Post 2200146)

But if the temps changed even slightly, tire pressure changes (might not be so noticeable in tires, not sure about footballs). Not saying this happened, but in the words of mythbusters, plausible. Not even making excuses for my team either, they were flat out outplayed (what 10 plus years of NFL playing time and a good team gets you). My team will get to that point, it takes time. As long as Luck learns from Manning and Brady about his contract, the Colts will be fine.

Also regarding weather, the Colts practiced outside this past week, so they might not have played in the cold that often recently, but they have practiced in it.

HSanders 01-19-2015 11:22 AM

I think someone could make a sound file of TB's laughter this am when he was asked about it and that should be our default response. :D

Patriots4ever 01-19-2015 11:24 AM

The only weather change last night was from light rain to heavy rain

BostonTim 01-19-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaglebay (Post 2200133)
I think the ball was sweaty :shrug_n:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DxeO-4lIpL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Beaglebay 01-19-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTim (Post 2200153)
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DxeO-4lIpL8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Cheers

You get me :thumb:

PatrietteAz 01-19-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan2theend (Post 2200149)
But if the temps changed even slightly, tire pressure changes (might not be so noticeable in tires, not sure about footballs). Not saying this happened, but in the words of mythbusters, plausible. Not even making excuses for my team either, they were flat out outplayed (what 10 plus years of NFL playing time and a good team gets you). My team will get to that point, it takes time. As long as Luck learns from Manning and Brady about his contract, the Colts will be fine.

Also regarding weather, the Colts practiced outside this past week, so they might not have played in the cold that often recently, but they have practiced in it.

Its a joke darlink! :)

Beaglebay 01-19-2015 11:34 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w24Xd8fVlTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>