Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69304)

Big/Sky/Fly 01-19-2015 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vertigho (Post 2200284)

Big brotha sees all...

bmooney54 01-19-2015 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vertigho (Post 2200284)

ROFLROFLROFL

:coffee:

Annihilus 01-19-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve-o (Post 2200249)
I don't matter, you don't matter.

Nobody's opinion on this matters but the NFL's.
Posted via Mobile Device

oROFL

Right on.The NFL truly cares. Lmao.

NSPatsFan 01-19-2015 03:21 PM

The reactions from opposing assholes, er fans is predictable.

The Orange Mane

Russell Street Report - Ravens

Jets Nation

patswin 01-19-2015 03:22 PM

Regardless of what the NFL says, allegation = Uncontestable fact, and all the haters have eaten this up. If the league says "no foul" it will matter not one little bit.

PatsFanLisa 01-19-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patswin (Post 2200298)
Regardless of what the NFL says, allegation = Uncontestable fact, and all the haters have eaten this up. If the league says "no foul" it will matter not one little bit.

Precisely. Damage is done.

And not just from a fan viewpoint. Look at how many players and ex-players still believe Spygate and that we cheated. This just solidifies their opinions and creates more for the newer players.

Big/Sky/Fly 01-19-2015 03:24 PM

http://old.one4theotherthumb.com/ima...9/visorguy.jpg

Big/Sky/Fly 01-19-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 2200300)

And not just from a fan viewpoint. Look at how many players and ex-players still believe Spygate and that we cheated. This just solidifies their opinions and creates more for the newer players.

:shrug_n:

Dominated 01-19-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Yup and should we win the SB, it will just be another tainted Championship in every ones mind. Really pisses me off. :frown:

CPTK 01-19-2015 03:27 PM

I guess LeGarrette was able to grip the ball better while he was running over their finesse defense? I guess logic doesn't really matter to these people. It's all about the envy.

imapig 01-19-2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Agreed and the Commissioner is to blamed for hurting the the NFL Shield with his bias hatred towards the Patriots... Worst commissioner EVER!

Big/Sky/Fly 01-19-2015 03:29 PM

It will never change, so, why try to fight the allegations? That would be like trying to fill up a cracked dam from breaking apart with spit balls. Not.gonna.happen.

:celebrate:

The Pats h8 is gr8...

dchester 01-19-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominated (Post 2200303)
Yup and should we win the SB, it will just be another tainted Championship in every ones mind. Really pisses me off. :frown:

I prefer to embrace the hate that the jealous fans have for us. Who cares what they think. Tell them that those Lombardi trophies are staying in Foxboro, (although if BB wins another superbowl, they might rename it to the Belichick trophy).

:fire:

mikiemo83 01-19-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominated (Post 2200303)

taint....GIGGLES

Quote:

Originally Posted by dchester (Post 2200308)
I prefer to embrace the hate that the jealous fans have for us.

:fire:

screw them, the top of the group is always hated unless you are the artie Demoulas guy from market basket.... but I think that place is a cult

bmooney54 01-19-2015 03:37 PM

Evidence

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the proof. :coffee: