Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69304)

ukpatfan 01-22-2015 06:22 PM

I bet Tom didn't sense any difference in the balls because there was no difference.
This is a setup....pure and simple.
It absolutely reeks of it..
Posted via Mobile Device

imapig 01-22-2015 06:23 PM

I think the reason the NFL hasn't interviewed TB is because they might be secretly investigating the possibility of a setup...

I have a feeling there will be a lot of apologies due to TB and BB when this is over with...

imapig 01-22-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominated (Post 2203002)
I am really really thinking that's the case at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

MAkes perfect sense to me.IF BB, Tom and the Refs telling the truth then there has to be a chain of events that led up to the deflated balls....

imapig 01-22-2015 06:27 PM

I think for the sake of the game that everyone who came into contact with the footballs should take a lie detector test, and that includes IRsay and Bob Kraft... Boy I would love to be a fly on the wall when it was Irsays turn..:coffee:

Jaric 01-22-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 2203017)
I think for the sake of the game that everyone who came into contact with the footballs should take a lie detector test, and that includes IRsay and Bob Kraft... Boy I would love to be a fly on the wall when it was Irsays turn..:coffee:

You don't think someone might have noticed Jim Irsay lurking on the Pats sidelines messing with game balls?

imapig 01-22-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2203021)
You don't think someone might have noticed Jim Irsay lurking on the Pats sidelines messing with game balls?

Yes, but if he was asked a question that said "Did you in any way paid somebody to DR the Patriots Balls without anybody knowing?" "Also do you have a vendetta towards the NE Patriots? "

Jaric he is a POS jealous BILLIONAIRE who by the way has a nefarious background of drugs and hookers. Money can buy a lot, and it can certainly buy a ditchdigger to alter footballs...

TommyD420 01-22-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2203021)

Good point. Irsay can't even find his house from the road his house is on. :coffee:

jws2611 01-22-2015 06:54 PM

Something just doesn't add up. If the reports are true (that the colts went to the NFL during the week and warned them about the balls) why didn't the NFL go to the Pats and warn them not to do it. Why would the NFL try to catch them in the act a game before the super bowl. Just doesn't seem possible or good for the league.

NFL has made this 1000% worse with how long they are taking and not saying anything.

Jaric 01-22-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 2203025)
Yes, but if he was asked a question that said "Did you in any way paid somebody to DR the Patriots Balls without anybody knowing?" "Also do you have a vendetta towards the NE Patriots? "

Jaric he is a POS jealous BILLIONAIRE who by the way has a nefarious background of drugs and hookers. Money can buy a lot, and it can certainly buy a ditchdigger to alter footballs...

Pig, I get you guys don't like him, but come on.

Joe 01-22-2015 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2203041)
Pig, I get you guys don't like him, but come on.

The guy is borderline psychotic and you can see it in his weird ass tweets. It wouldn't surprise me

Jaric 01-22-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2203043)
The guy is borderline psychotic and you can see it in his weird ass tweets. It wouldn't surprise me

Lol. Tweeting out music lyrics doesn't make you psychotic

He's an alcoholic (I hope a recovering one) and made a terrible decision to drive while under the influence. He also has a problem with pain killers (which I also hope he's successfully fighting)

But there is absolutely no evidence he's paying people off to set you guys up. Thats as absurd as some of the accusations people are making against you guys.

chevss454 01-22-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NSPatsFan (Post 2202968)
Ok, so if he didn't blow the whistle who the Eff did?!? We're through the looking glass here people.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...with-football/

It's been reported the Ravens John Harbaugh alerted the NFL league offices the balls seemed under inflated in their playoff game with us. The league had a plan to check the balls at halftime of the Colts game days before game day. It had nothing to do with the interception.

Smudger 01-22-2015 07:06 PM

Jaric has been almost alone in not jumping to conclusions about the Pats. As a courtesy, Ithink we should ease off on the speculation about any Colts involvement in a set up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jaric 01-22-2015 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smudger (Post 2203046)
Jaric has been almost alone in not jumping to conclusions about the Pats. As a courtesy, Ithink we should ease off on the speculation about any Colts involvement in a set up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you. If Irsay paid people off to make this happen, I'll lead the charge to have him tossed out of the league.

I don't think that will happen.

Jaric 01-22-2015 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevss454 (Post 2203045)
It's been reported the Ravens John Harbaugh alerted the NFL league offices the balls seemed under inflated in their playoff game with us. The league had a plan to check the balls at halftime of the Colts game days before game day. It had nothing to do with the interception.

I would actually really love if we had nothing to do with this.