Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Patriots Planet is... (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29094)

OSUBuckeye 08-12-2015 09:15 AM

A high school booster club.

Beaglebay 08-12-2015 09:29 AM

Hope you are finally boosted into the AA.

Undertaker #59* 08-13-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSUBuckeye (Post 2250701)
A high school booster club.

:confused:

A booster club is an organization that is formed to support (e.g. coordinate events, raise money, etc.) an associated club, sports team, or organization. Booster clubs are popular in American schools at the high school and university level. The clubs are generally run and organized by the parents of the students in the supported organization in high schools, and by athletic supporters and fans at colleges. It is not a social club.Its main function is to develop support for the student program and raise funds to supplement shrinking public support as a result of budget cuts.

I don't see it. PP IS a social group, and we don't raise money -the board is free to use (or not).

Gamegents 08-21-2015 02:37 AM

I'm glad I joined this seems like a great community.

HipKat 09-14-2015 01:43 PM

.......... is truly one of the best team forums in the NFL.

Darth Despot 09-14-2015 02:31 PM

[sniff]

I smell sarcasm...

HipKat 09-14-2015 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Despot (Post 2261033)
[sniff]

I smell sarcasm...

Nope. Have you ever been to the Jets or 'phins boards?? Or many others?? Most are pretty lame.

I'd say you guys and us have 2 of the more active forums in the league

Darth Despot 09-15-2015 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HipKat (Post 2261135)
Nope. Have you ever been to the Jets or 'phins boards?? Or many others?? Most are pretty lame.

I'd say you guys and us have 2 of the more active forums in the league

I occasionally read Gang Green because it's the most unintentionally funny site on the entire interwebs

HipKat 09-15-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Despot (Post 2261202)
I occasionally read Gang Green because it's the most unintentionally funny site on the entire interwebs

Whenever I'm feeling down, that site always cheers me up :)

New World Order 01-19-2016 01:25 AM

Undertaker, what's the deal with this Pennywise at Mardi Gras avatar?

Undertaker #59* 01-19-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 2318891)
Undertaker, what's the deal with this Pennywise at Mardi Gras avatar?

I don't remember why I originally picked Pennywise. It was probably because someone called us clowns. Then at some point Anni (one of the other mods) photoshopped it into a Pimp (again, I don't remember why). At some point after that I added the Pats logo and the Zappa stash.

Sorry, not very exiting. Maybe someone can remember some of the context for Pimptaker.

Claremonster 01-19-2016 08:32 AM

Because you're straight pimpin' yo, and you give out free candy. :coffee:

New World Order 01-19-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker #59* (Post 2318929)
I don't remember why I originally picked Pennywise. It was probably because someone called us clowns. Then at some point Anni (one of the other mods) photoshopped it into a Pimp (again, I don't remember why). At some point after that I added the Pats logo and the Zappa stash.

Sorry, not very exiting. Maybe someone can remember some of the context for Pimptaker.

No, I like it. I was just curious as to why you chose Pennywise.

fulltilt 02-05-2017 10:26 PM

Home of the 5 RING CIRCUS!!!

Darth Despot 02-05-2017 11:23 PM

Delirious