Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Patriots Planet is... (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29094)

Undertaker #59* 01-01-2008 02:31 PM

Patriots Planet is...

A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

Check out the Classic Thread forum for some serious and not so serious discussion and a general feel for what OT posts on Patriots Planet can be like.

What we are interested in is entertainment. Most of the returning members stay here because it is fun. There is plenty of football conversation and a lot of sarcasm and jokes. We welcome anyone with similar tastes, Patriots fan or not.

If you come here to troll or to start trouble, we will wash our hands of you quickly. This is a private board, there is no right to free speech. The board is generally run by the community and not by the moderators.

(this thread was inspired by Dchester's suggestion that there be a link for smack talk. I thought it could also serve as a general summary of Patriots Planet. We'll sticky this so it can be ignored by almost everyone, but in case a new user stumbles in here, you now know what we are about)

Patriots4ever 01-01-2008 02:35 PM

If we had rep points here, this post would get huge amounts.

Speaking for myself, thank you for this board. The Patriots are a big part of my life, and now I have a place to go on a daily basis to hang out with fellow Pats fans. I started visiting message boards in 2001, but could never find one devoted to the Pats. One of the best things that happened to me in this internet era was finding this web site.

Thank you 1000 times. ;)

Costanza 01-01-2008 02:36 PM

Preach it, brotha!http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/i..._desmond_l.jpg

mikiemo83 01-01-2008 02:39 PM

I agree this tailgate around the topic of football, but not restricted to it, is what makes the planet what it is.

I love how members seriously begin to care for each other making an anonymous board more of a family

thank you for this

Box_O_Rocks 01-01-2008 03:40 PM

Patriots Planet is...Batman's Metropolis run amok, inhabited by Scary Clowns, doll toting Road Graders, riddlers, jokers, penguins (from South Carolina via Montana no less), CIA assassins, Canadian terror groups, ale swilling cats, Aroostook seperatists, California beach bums, Sierra Nevada rough riders, etc. There's even episodes in Bizarro mode!

Michigan Dave 01-01-2008 04:14 PM

PATRIOTS PLANET!! BOMAYE!!!

http://www.filmkrant.nl/av/org/filmk...7/ali-voor.jpg

#54 01-01-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Box_O_Rocks on 01-01-2008 at 03:40 PM
Patriots Planet is...Batman's Metropolis run amok, inhabited by Scary Clowns, doll toting Road Graders, riddlers, jokers, penguins (from South Carolina via Montana no less), CIA assassins, Canadian terror groups, ale swilling cats, Aroostook seperatists, California beach bums, Sierra Nevada rough riders, etc. There's even episodes in Bizarro mode!
You forgot to mention the Ninja Monkey Assassins (or whatever they is called) and Zombies.

TrueBeliever 01-01-2008 04:30 PM

I'd like to add one thing if I may.

As you will note from the decor, many of the thread titles, most of the members' avatars and/or sigs, and the freakin' DOMAIN NAME, this is a board composed primarily of fans of the New England Patriots.

Thus, you should in no way be surprised, taken aback, or offended when members slam you for saying negative things about the New England Patriots.

You don't have to like the Patriots to hang here (some of our most active members are Colts fans, fer cryin' out loud), but if you're just going to come on here and say "Patriots suck they're just a bunch of cheaters" you shouldn't be all :eek: when members reply to you like :4321: .

It's not that hard to understand, you'd think... :banghead:

Claremonster 01-01-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Box_O_Rocks on 01-01-2008 at 12:40 PM

I'll have you know that I renounced my membership in any Canadian so-called "terrorist" groups a long time ago. Jeez. You get involved in one little armed standoff, and you get labeled. Sigh...

mikiemo83 01-01-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TrueBeliever on 01-01-2008 at 04:30 PM
You don't have to like the Patriots to hang here (some of our most active members are Colts fans, fer cryin' out loud), but if you're just going to come on here and say "Patriots suck they're just a bunch of cheaters" you shouldn't be all :eek: when members reply to you like :4321: .

It's not that hard to understand, you'd think... :banghead:

but the regular posters that are not pats fans for the most part don't, you can't lynch a mob when only one moroon is chanting

SamBam39 01-01-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *mikiemo83 on 01-01-2008 at 05:40 PM
but the regular posters that are not pats fans for the most part don't, you can't lynch a mob when only one moroon is chanting
Actually I would disagree with that. I think a lot of the non Pats fan posters that are regulars are quite critical of the Pats and seem to take the most offense when Pats fans circle the wagons to defend their team.

But they are entitled to speak their minds and should expect to have their opinions disagreed with quite agressively. It is first and foremost a Pats board. With incredibly smart and talented Pats posters.

Box_O_Rocks 01-01-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Claremonster on 01-01-2008 at 04:43 PM
I'll have you know that I renounced my membership in any Canadian so-called "terrorist" groups a long time ago. Jeez. You get involved in one little armed standoff, and you get labeled. Sigh...
Maybe, but when you barricade yourselves in a strip club demanding Yankee-style "paper" dollars to replace the loonie, it gets noticed. Accursed subversives. :soapbox:

Box_O_Rocks 01-01-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by #54 on 01-01-2008 at 04:24 PM
You forgot to mention the Ninja Monkey Assassins (or whatever they is called) and Zombies.
The Zombies are no threat to the forum, which may say something about the prevalence of brain treats here. As for the NMA, it's in "my" best interest not to mention those ladies.

TrueBeliever 01-01-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *mikiemo83 on 01-01-2008 at 04:40 PM
I give up. :banghead:

PSC_Pats_Fan 01-01-2008 07:20 PM

That was a great piece, UT... But you forgot to mention that attractive memberless members are especially encouraged to post here... And how they will be living goddesses forever if they post naughty pictures of themselves! :D

Oh, and that we have the HOTTEST girlie-pic thread this side of the Mississippi! :thumb:

chiefsgal* 01-01-2008 09:48 PM

I have a home so this doesn't sound right.......but the only word that comes to mind when trying to describe the planet is.........home...:shrug: wuv

Ras 01-02-2008 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 01-01-2008 at 09:48 PM
I have a home so this doesn't sound right.......but the only word that comes to mind when trying to describe the planet is.........home...:shrug: wuv

Claremonster 01-02-2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ras* on 01-01-2008 at 09:45 PM
I like that guy. He made a living pretending to be an Indian, and was pretty successful at it ROFL ROFL

cka203 01-02-2008 06:23 AM

Thank you for this thread, UT (and props to dchester for the recommendation)!

I, too, consider this place "home". In fact, it's the only message board I post on. I visit others, just to see if I'm missing anything, but nothing compares to the Planet.

I love our diversity, humor, fun shots at each other, good-natured ribbing about our teams, and how we all band together to help each other out, when needed.

Like all families, we sometimes let things get out of hand, but then the patriarch (the esteemed mods) step in and quickly right the ship.

Kudos to them, and to all the good posters here, regardless of your fan affiliation!

DarrylStingley 01-02-2008 09:13 AM

Patriots Planet is a good message board.

Brady's Bunch 01-02-2008 09:19 AM

I love this place, cheers.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/10...d09c424ee9.jpg

Brownfan80 01-02-2008 09:58 AM

Great post, UT. +1 for the day.

TBrownslady 01-02-2008 10:53 AM

Great post UT! I think this is a great place! Everyone I have met from here has been awesome which is amazing for it being the internet and all. Some of you (you know who u are) I would do anything for.

This is a great community where you can get advice when needed from people that have all been through something. Internet is full of freaks and weirdos and it is nice to be able to come here and deal with some normal people, well as normal as we can be :) We all have our freakish and weirdo ways but in a good way :)

wuv

mikiemo83 01-02-2008 11:23 AM

to me

southcarolina 01-02-2008 11:23 AM

This is what this thread reminded me of:

(and i dont mean this in a bad way at all)

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhEQ066WDAA&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhEQ066WDAA&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

TBrownslady 01-02-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by *mikiemo83 on 01-02-2008 at 11:23 AM
to me
LOL well then make sure you are not watching with me cause I'll be damned if I am gonna get up and get you beer n food and miss the game! Get it yourself! :D

JD10367 01-02-2008 01:46 PM

The easygoing nature of this board is what makes it great. It's a community. And it's just small enough so that it's not overwhelming. If people want to get technical about football, there are threads for it; if people want to talk about stupid sh*t, there are threads for it; if people want to flirt and talk sex... well, that's in every thread, LOL.

But a couple of things I'd like to add, as my ten suggestions:

1.) If you think this place is only for Patriots fans, GFY.

2.) If you post an assclown poll, you better make it for a real assclown, not just any Tom, Dick, or Harry. Or GFY.

3.) If you don't contribute to the Girlie Pic thread, or at least post a hot chick SOMEWHERE at SOME point... GFY. (Memberless members... there IS a Beefcake Thread. It's not our fault you're all not as judicious about keeping it up--near the top of the board--as we are with the GP thread.) :D

4.) Don't #&@% with the clown. As Bruce Banner said, "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." ROFL

5.) While this is not a democracy, sometimes you CAN glean some information from the majority. So if everyone's riding your a@@ about something, take a good long look at it. Like 9 out of 10 dentists who recommend sugarless gum, if 9 out of 10 people think you're an a@@, then you just might be, LOL.

6.) Everyone should take turns putting on the waders and putting a clothespin on their nose and wandering through the AA, if only to keep feeding the denizens the occasional morsel of a thread or post to keep them alive. :D

7.) Don't joke about Tatum and Stingley.

8.) "Manning vs. Brady" is a nauseatingly overtalked subject. They like their guy better, we like our guy better, end of story. They've both won Super Bowls, and they're both going into Canton on the first ballot. Deal with it.

9.) Don't post 8 times and then whine about the quality of the board. It's annoying.

10.) Don't make up multiple screen names just to be troublesome. It's annoying.

RoadGrader 01-02-2008 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 01-02-2008 at 01:46 PM
The easygoing nature of this board is what makes it great. It's a community. And it's just small enough so that it's not overwhelming. If people want to get technical about football, there are threads for it; if people want to talk about stupid sh*t, there are threads for it; if people want to flirt and talk sex... well, that's in every thread, LOL.

But a couple of things I'd like to add, as my ten suggestions:

1.) If you think this place is only for Patriots fans, GFY.

2.) If you post an assclown poll, you better make it for a real assclown, not just any Tom, Dick, or Harry. Or GFY.

3.) If you don't contribute to the Girlie Pic thread, or at least post a hot chick SOMEWHERE at SOME point... GFY. (Memberless members... there IS a Beefcake Thread. It's not our fault you're all not as judicious about keeping it up--near the top of the board--as we are with the GP thread.) :D

4.) Don't #&@% with the clown. As Bruce Banner said, "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." ROFL

5.) While this is not a democracy, sometimes you CAN glean some information from the majority. So if everyone's riding your a@@ about something, take a good long look at it. Like 9 out of 10 dentists who recommend sugarless gum, if 9 out of 10 people think you're an a@@, then you just might be, LOL.

6.) Everyone should take turns putting on the waders and putting a clothespin on their nose and wandering through the AA, if only to keep feeding the denizens the occasional morsel of a thread or post to keep them alive. :D

7.) Don't joke about Tatum and Stingley.

8.) "Manning vs. Brady" is a nauseatingly overtalked subject. They like their guy better, we like our guy better, end of story. They've both won Super Bowls, and they're both going into Canton on the first ballot. Deal with it.

9.) Don't post 8 times and then whine about the quality of the board. It's annoying.

10.) Don't make up multiple screen names just to be troublesome. It's annoying.

11.) DON'T piss off/scare away the women members we already have here even if they are fans of rival teams....you never know when one of them might will get crazy and post some juicy pics of themselves or their girl-friends or themselves and their girl-friends

Planet Man-Law™®

sonsofkraftybob 01-02-2008 02:15 PM

http://protecthouse.ytmnd.com/

tehmackdaddy 01-02-2008 02:59 PM

Perfection...well, if there weren't so many damn Patriots fans.

cka203 01-02-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tmack on 01-02-2008 at 02:59 PM
Perfection...well, if there weren't so many damn Patriots fans.
Good one! :thumb:

Mrs Gomezcat 01-02-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 01-02-2008 at 06:46 PM

Re 3. I was just going to mention that. No objections to girlie pics generally as long as it's reciprocal. Now where is that thread . . .

Re 9. How many posts do I have to make before I get to tell you everything that you need to fix about your board? ;)

I like the easy going attitude and the sense of humour here.

OT why is it that Mr Cat says I can only 'play away from home' if it's with another girlie and I bring him back a video?

Box_O_Rocks 01-02-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Miss Gomezcat on 01-02-2008 at 05:02 PM
OT why is it that Mr Cat says I can only 'play away from home' if it's with another girlie and I bring him back a video?
I told you he would be jealous about us. :archive:

patsfanroach 01-02-2008 08:43 PM

Thanks UT. This thread could have ended with your post (thanks Dchester for the suggestion) and it would have been sufficient. I would have liked to have seen this a few months ago when I found this great place to hang out in at the beginning and end of my days (OK middle of the day when I can show movies in my classroom and have no correcting to do)...

Hemi_1 01-03-2008 01:30 AM

The Planet is.......A place I visit from time to time because of how it has evolved, for me it's less enjoyable at times for me to hang.

It has evolved into something that I will not put my finger on...........why bother.

My free advise to others is this.....................it is simply a message board nothing more and nothing less.

gomezcat 01-03-2008 03:17 AM

Re: Patriots Planet is...

Quote:

Originally posted by Undertaker #59* on 01-01-2008 at 07:31 PM
A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in making money (though we probably could). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

Check out the Classic Thread forum for some serious and not so serious discussion and a general feel for what OT posts on Patriots Planet can be like.

What we are interested in is entertainment. Most of the returning members stay here because it is fun. There is plenty of football conversation and a lot of sarcasm and jokes. We welcome anyone with similar tastes, Patriots fan or not.

If you come here to troll or to start trouble, we will wash our hands of you quickly. This is a private board, there is no right to free speech. The board is generally run by the community and not by the moderators.

(this thread was inspired by Dchester's suggestion that there be a link for smack talk. I thought it could also serve as a general summary of Patriots Planet. We'll sticky this so it can be ignored by almost everyone, but in case a new user stumbles in here, you now know what we are about)

Thanks, Mr Undertaker. It is pretty much how I thought the board was meant to be from my limited observations. I like to know as not everywhere is so free and easy about what is posted (within reason limits of taste and decency) and it is nice not to be beaten by Forum Police for posting *gasp* off topic.

PA_PATS_FAN54* 01-03-2008 09:34 AM

Re: Patriots Planet is...

Quote:

Originally posted by Undertaker #59* on 01-01-2008 at 02:31 PM
A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in making money (though we probably could). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

:thumb: :with: o:-)

shirtsleeve 01-03-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoadGrader on 01-02-2008 at 02:12 PM
[B] [11.) DON'T piss off/scare away the women members we already have here even if they are fans of rival teams....you never know when one of them might will get crazy and post some juicy pics of themselves or their girl-friends or themselves and their girl-friends

Planet Man-Law™®
/B]
Man Law!!!!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/4...71db1a063d.jpg

tehmackdaddy 01-03-2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shirtsleeve on 01-03-2008 at 05:53 PM
Man Law!!!!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/4...71db1a063d.jpg

I see you've chosen to alienate the women posters again, sir. :shake:

blantyr 01-04-2008 05:58 AM

And while properly many controversial subject might be brought up, sometimes with ill decorum, thou shalt not speak ill of Alison Preston or John Hannah.

http://www.gis.net/~rwbutler/t4t/alison.jpg

Mrs Gomezcat 01-04-2008 04:04 PM

testing

easycome_easygo 01-05-2008 02:41 AM

I want to retire here. :)

blantyr 01-05-2008 07:07 AM

Proper Terminology

Quote:

Originally posted by VYF on 01-05-2008 at 02:41 AM
I want to retire here. :)
I'm sorry, but the proper word, in the Seau tradition, would be 'graduate,' as in it is time for you to graduate from other boards. ;)

chiefsgal* 01-05-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hemi_1 on 01-03-2008 at 01:30 AM
The Planet is.......A place I visit from time to time because of how it has evolved, for me it's less enjoyable at times for me to hang.

It has evolved into something that I will not put my finger on...........why bother.

My free advise to others is this.....................it is simply a message board nothing more and nothing less.

:eek: nothing more........oh my friend, you are so wrong....:)

fulltilt 01-05-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 01-05-2008 at 09:12 PM
+1 :thumb:

chiefsgal* 01-05-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fulltilt* on 01-05-2008 at 09:31 PM
+1 :thumb:

;)

fulltilt 01-05-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 01-05-2008 at 09:38 PM
;)
It's true. It's family. I love these people.

mikiemo83 01-06-2008 01:05 AM

a place to go when all around you seems f'd up and you need an escape from reality - thanks for that

patsin°° 01-06-2008 12:02 PM

home

P4E 01-06-2008 02:31 PM

Family

Patriots4ever 01-06-2008 02:50 PM

P4E

P4E 01-06-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patriots4ever* on 01-06-2008 at 07:50 PM
P4E
It's all about me

Patriots4ever 01-06-2008 05:24 PM

P4E

P4E 01-06-2008 05:35 PM

Patriots4ever*

RoadGrader 01-06-2008 06:16 PM

why don't you 2 poofers get a room :shake:

Patriots4ever 01-06-2008 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoadGrader on 01-06-2008 at 06:16 PM
GFY. :4321:

:D

Patriots4ever 01-06-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoadGrader on 01-06-2008 at 06:16 PM
Oh, RG, I just wanted to let you know that my wife is wearing her Patriots thong today. :thumb:

:eek:

P4E 01-06-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patriots4ever* on 01-06-2008 at 11:32 PM
Oh, RG, I just wanted to let you know that my wife is wearing her Patriots thong today. :thumb:

I Think you should post some photos;)

Patriots4ever 01-06-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by P4E* on 01-06-2008 at 06:37 PM
I Think you should post some photos;)
Keep dreamin'.

$500 bucks may change my mind though, P4E. ;)

P4E 01-06-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patriots4ever* on 01-07-2008 at 12:04 AM
Keep dreamin'.

$500 bucks may change my mind though, P4E. ;)

Will £10 do instead?:D

Patriots4ever 01-06-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by P4E* on 01-06-2008 at 07:09 PM
Will £10 do instead?:D
Nope.

Hemi_1 01-09-2008 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 01-05-2008 at 09:12 PM

Perhaps your opinion of my opinion is wrong.....Still happy it works for you. :thumb:

chiefsgal* 01-09-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hemi_1 on 01-09-2008 at 12:32 AM
Perhaps your opinion of my opinion is wrong.....Still happy it works for you. :thumb:

ROFL as long as you are happy......;)

JD10367 01-11-2008 11:47 AM

... a place where people post too many stupid polls and ask too many stupid questions.

This is a test. ROFL

Claremonster 01-11-2008 11:48 AM

Thanks to the new red, not bolded but red, which stands out nicely yet kinda blends in while subtly drawing your eyes towards it without being distracting, I feel a sudden urge that I MUST. POST. IN. THIS. THREAD.

I was compelled. Sorry. :huh:

JD10367 01-11-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Claremonster on 01-11-2008 at 11:48 AM
Thanks to the new red, not bolded but red, which stands out nicely yet kinda blends in while subtly drawing your eyes towards it without being distracting, I feel a sudden urge that I MUST. POST. IN. THIS. THREAD.

I was compelled. Sorry. :huh:

No problem.

E-Mail your SS# and checking account info and credit card numbers to JD10367a@aol.com.

We understand completely.

Send naked pics of your g/fs past and present to JD10367a@aol.com.

Have a nice day. ROFL

Claremonster 01-11-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 01-11-2008 at 08:58 AM
No problem.

E-Mail your SS# and checking account info and credit card numbers to JD10367a@aol.com.

We understand completely.

Send naked pics of your g/fs past and present to JD10367a@aol.com.

Have a nice day. ROFL

Like THAT'S gonna happen, I'll send you naked pics of someone else's girlfriend tho, if that'll help :thumb:

shirtsleeve 01-13-2008 02:30 AM

the Planet is...

Zombies...

Killer monkeys...

Flying Spaghetti monsters.....

And cheese. I like cheese.

tehmackdaddy 01-13-2008 09:53 AM

Don't forget man-eating beavers.

patsfanroach 01-13-2008 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tmack on 01-13-2008 at 09:53 AM
Don't forget man-eating beavers.

Are you sure that you are not dyslexic?:D

TrueBeliever 01-13-2008 06:16 PM

PATRIOTS PLANET IS...

a place where my severe mental dysfunction makes me just one of the crowd.

Baron Samedi 01-14-2008 03:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by TrueBeliever on 01-13-2008 at 06:16 PM
PATRIOTS PLANET IS...

a place where my severe mental dysfunction makes me just one of the crowd.

Jammer 01-16-2008 08:46 PM

From an outsider you have a fun Forum and most of your members are great and express there opinion on differents subjects...
Others use fall language sometimes but that's part of the law of the land, always a small % that speak louder than others

my 2 cents

chiefsgal* 01-16-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jammer on 01-16-2008 at 08:46 PM
From an outsider you have a fun Forum and most of your members are great and express there opinion on differents subjects...
Others use fall language sometimes but that's part of the law of the land, always a small % that speak louder than others

my 2 cents

ah no thanks, you can keep your two cents......>)

Patriots4ever 01-16-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 01-16-2008 at 09:34 PM
ah no thanks, you can keep your two cents......>)
Really?

chiefsgal* 01-16-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Patriots4ever* on 01-16-2008 at 10:12 PM
Really?

really......:p

Jammer 01-17-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 01-16-2008 at 10:30 PM
really......:p
OK :)

there is 20$ Canadian :)

chiefsgal* 01-17-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jammer on 01-17-2008 at 09:10 AM
OK :)

there is 20$ Canadian :)

:banghead:

dred 01-24-2008 11:50 PM

Patriots Planet is....

A LOT like the person in this video.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1796914

:D

fulltilt 01-26-2008 09:22 PM

My Home.

Baron Samedi 01-31-2008 10:24 AM

A nice, cushy padded room....ROFL

patsin°° 02-04-2008 07:43 PM

pretty slow today

madprofe55or 02-06-2008 01:55 AM

...so far pretty damn entertaining.

Looking forward for the smack to subside so the members who look over this community can spend their time talking about football again...instead of hosing down flamers.

BY1401 02-08-2008 04:48 PM

In a word:

Friendship.

Patriots4ever 02-08-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GFY1401 on 02-08-2008 at 04:48 PM
In a word:

Friendship.

Assclown!

:LOL:

Brownfan80 02-14-2008 09:16 AM

...Back online, yay!

chiefsgal* 02-14-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brownfan80 on 02-14-2008 at 09:16 AM
...Back online, yay!

I feel like I was at camp.......and it's sooooooo good to be home....

>)

Bender 02-14-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chiefsgal* on 02-14-2008 at 10:13 PM
I feel like I was at camp.......
Well if ya felt that way, you shoulda let me know..I woulda put my flute in your..

>)

patsfanroach 02-15-2008 10:34 AM

THAT is BANDCAMP Bender!!!!

chiefsgal* 02-15-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bender on 02-14-2008 at 10:16 PM
Well if ya felt that way, you shoulda let me know..I woulda put my flute in your..

>)

my backpack.......ROFL

>)

patsin°° 02-15-2008 11:29 PM

back

patsin°° 02-15-2008 11:29 PM

what a relief

Spentcartridge 02-16-2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by patsin°° on 02-15-2008 at 11:29 PM
what a relief

"Counting all day like the clock on the wall...(well, until baseball and then football)...bbut that is like way to far away"

Man, don't be wishing your life away! What about chocolate? ;)

patsin°° 02-18-2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spentcartridge on 02-16-2008 at 07:30 AM
"Counting all day like the clock on the wall...(well, until baseball and then football)...bbut that is like way to far away"

Man, don't be wishing your life away! What about chocolate? ;)

ROFL

no me gusta chocolate

TrueBeliever 03-02-2008 08:02 PM

Lookin' real good now!

patsfanroach 03-02-2008 08:15 PM

Better than before! Great job UT!

Spentcartridge 03-02-2008 10:20 PM

Nice addictions, uuummm, board! :)

Brady's_Lady 03-05-2008 03:16 PM

Lets Go Patriots!

SkiptoMyLou 03-05-2008 04:28 PM

This is quickly becoming my favorite forums. Nice job, and great additions!

Muse 03-05-2008 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 (Post 552672)
A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

how large are we in users that is( quanity)