Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty? (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74910)

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2522968)
That wouldn't be an issue for Guerrero

:rimshot:

Two things. One, its the patriots, so automatically it has to be turned into some widespread camp of steroids the world has never seen. Combine that with offseason drama, and we have a story. It literally took boston writers two seconds to link Edelman to TB12 for his steroid supply. I was shocked it took AG so long to respond. I guess the its the price to pay for success. I am sure you as a colt fan go through this all the time.

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 12:01 PM

https://www.steroid.com/Somatropin.php

:coffee:

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecrime (Post 2522940)
He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV

his words were poorly chosen and I am not sure why he had to comment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522942)
I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

This is what gets me, how quick Guerrono came out defending himself. In my opinion it brought me to thinking he was hiding something.

Peachhead 06-08-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522870)
I believe him.

I canít in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesnít mean itís the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Letís face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. Heís over 30. Heís coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I donít put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerreroís lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.

The main bitch I've got against Guerrero (in this instance, I have many overall) is his "disappointing" tweet. Even if he had zero to do with Edelman getting popped he shouldn't be saying a G*ddamn thing! He's an outside "trainer". And the to post something judgemental and disparaging towards any Pats player? F*ck him with a red hot buttplug! BB must have been apoplectic when he saw that tweet.

Actually the big fear I have with the "impending news" is: BB saw that tweet and laid down the law and banned Guerrero. Not just from the facility but from working with any Patriot in the offseason (i.e. the player would be out of here) and it isn't sitting well with some high profile players.

PS-I don't think that would include Brady. If it came down to an ultimatim of Guerrero or the Pats. Tom would pick the Pats.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachhead (Post 2523031)
The main bitch I've got against Guerrero (in this instance, I have many overall) is his "disappointing" tweet. Even if he had zero to do with Edelman getting popped he shouldn't be saying a G*ddamn thing! He's an outside "trainer". And the to post something judgemental and disparaging towards any Pats player? F*ck him with a red hot buttplug! BB must have been apoplectic when he saw that tweet.

Actually the big fear I have with the "impending news" is: BB saw that tweet and laid down the law and banned Guerrero. Not just from the facility but from working with any Patriot in the offseason (i.e. the player would be out of here) and it isn't sitting well with some high profile players.

PS-I don't think that would include Brady. If it came down to an ultimatim of Guerrero or the Pats. Tom would pick the Pats.

The only thing I can say to defend his tweet, was he was getting torched in the media for being involved, and when you run a business its all about the bottom line, and he has to protect that brand. I doubt he does say anything if he was not dragged into it, and he was.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523032)
The only thing I can say to defend his tweet, was he was getting torched in the media for being involved, and when you run a business its all about the bottom line, and he has to protect that brand. I doubt he does say anything if he was not dragged into it, and he was.

so he screws over Toms buddy Jules.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachhead (Post 2523031)

well said

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523033)
so he screws over Toms buddy Jules.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

well said

Screws over? Not sure. I think its unprofessional to attack his company based on what a player does because he happened to work out there. I mean would you rather he said, hey we injected Julian with stuff while he slept? It seems like people are looking for a loophole to protect Edelman and using an offseason drama story to do it. In the end, the only person who is to blame for putting something in their body is that person.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523036)
Screws over? Not sure. I think its unprofessional to attack his company based on what a player does because he happened to work out there. I mean would you rather he said, hey we injected Julian with stuff while he slept? It seems like people are looking for a loophole to protect Edelman and using an offseason drama story to do it. In the end, the only person who is to blame for putting something in their body is that person.

he said he was disappointed in Jules, that basically says he is guilty.

yes he screwed over jules

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523037)
he said he was disappointed in Jules, that basically says he is guilty.

yes he screwed over jules

Is Jules guilty? Actually he said it was disappointing to hear the news....again, not the best wording, but neither is attacking him from the media soon as the news broke. I can see both sides. Edelman said he had been working patriots trainers too, nobody went after them, because that's not a story.

Peachhead 06-08-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecrime (Post 2522940)
He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV

But Guerrero quickly implied Edelman *intentionally* "did it". Guerrero didn't leave any room for the test being flawed or Edelman inadvertantly taking something that he didn't know contained something banned among many other ingredients. Guerro immediately jumped to "He did it!" and "Not my fault!"

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522974)
are you sure of this. I am reading differently.

Yes.

There is only VERY SPECIFIC conditions growth hormone can legally be subscribed for.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachhead (Post 2523039)
But Guerrero quickly implied Edelman *intentionally* "did it". Guerrero didn't leave any room for the test being flawed or Edelman inadvertantly taking something that he didn't know contained something banned among many other ingredients. Guerro immediately jumped to "He did it!" and "Not my fault!"

He did? Maybe I missed something, he said he was disappointed to hear the news. I read story after story going after him after the news broke, at some point you are going to defend your company. I did not read anything that said Edelman did it, he said he was disappointed in hearing the news. So was I.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523038)
Is Jules guilty? Actually he said it was disappointing to hear the news....

if he is or isn't you do not say you are disappointed in something still in the appeals process.

Alex is a bad man, he may help Tom play well at 40 but then again Tom may just be a freak, Like Warren Moon, and by taking care of himself with the discipline only a few could have (and a supermodel wife helps because she is a health freak too) and Alex has nothing to do with it. I say it is genetics and discipline over TB12 method.

but regardless you do not put doubt into the equation by saying Disappointed in any part of the release.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523040)
Yes.

There is only VERY SPECIFIC conditions growth hormone can legally be subscribed for.

So the stuff I see at GHC saying HGH is not really HGH?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523043)
if he is or isn't you do not say you are disappointed in something still in the appeals process.

Alex is a bad man, he may help Tom play well at 40 but then again Tom may just be a freak, Like Warren Moon, and by taking care of himself with the discipline only a few could have (and a supermodel wife helps because she is a health freak too) and Alex has nothing to do with it. I say it is genetics and discipline over TB12 method.

but regardless you do not put doubt into the equation by saying Disappointed in any part of the release.

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it?? Edelman said sorry and that he was disappointed, was that admitting guilt?

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523040)
Yes.

you are correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523042)
He did? Maybe I missed something, he said he was disappointed to hear the news. I read story after story going after him after the news broke, at some point you are going to defend your company. I did not read anything that said Edelman did it, he said he was disappointed in hearing the news. So was I.

and he elaborated about tb12 being all natural this and that implied Jules took something and to quote Shaggy - It wasn't me

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523045)
So the stuff I see at GHC saying HGH is not really HGH?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it??

GNC sells synthetic HGH and I do not think it is the real deal

I think Jules may still be found innocent during the appeal and am I not disappointed, shocked or anything else you want me to be - this is the NFL and I think their ban list is too long.