Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty? (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74910)

Jaric 06-08-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522913)
Exactly.

As anyone here would if it were there’s.

There’s 2 options. Take mikies version and hope the appeal clears JE and subsequently your name. If not you might as well soap up the windows and move out.

Or deny it completely and put the onus on JE to take responsibility for HIS actions. It is HIS choice.

Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522907)
Did you change your middle name to Felger mikie?

no it is Mrs underwood

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2522917)
Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

If youíre a ďlifestyleĒ clinic that IS on the up and up and do not distance yourself from a client who popped you likely wonít be taken seriously with future potential clients. Especially at TB12 prices.

Heíll, I can get HgH from Mexico at my local gym for 1/20th the cost. Why do I need a TB12 label?

EasyBigFella 06-08-2018 10:37 AM

Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyBigFella (Post 2522925)
Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

If Brady is clean, and we have zero reason to doubt, how in the world can you argue against his methods?

In fact, only a fool would without firsthand knowledge about what they go thru and how you feel once youíre committed to the process.

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frog (Post 2522916)
It seemed pretty clear to me watching Tom vs Time that JE was not all in on the TB12 method. There was a scene where JE and Guerrero took a few friendly jabs at each other over their training methods.

Trying to blame TB12 for one guy getting popped for PED's is flawed. That would like be like claiming the patriots training staff supplied Ninkovich with a banned substance. These guys make their own decisions/mistakes.

This

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyBigFella (Post 2522925)

You better have Middy tell this to Brady asap!...

:coffee:

spacecrime 06-08-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2522858)
and will his quick response condemning (P)Edelman be the strike that forces Bill to swing for the fences?

He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2522917)

Yeah the media was going hog wild. Notice the last line of his statement. Its Boston media they look for stories.

foobahl 06-08-2018 11:16 AM

I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly (Post 2522938)
This

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

You better have Middy tell this to Brady asap!...

:coffee:

Its odd that because JE took PED's that you assume so is Brady. Brady is not 9. He has been in the league long enough to know what is what, and so should Edelman. I don't care if anyone tells you to take something, unless they are straping him down, he chose what to take.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522942)
I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

You didn't but a lot of media did. Which was the reason for the statement. Go read the Boston Globe.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522942)

Because itís illegal even for a Dr.

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522963)

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

The HGH they sell in health stores, is that like a different form or something? I literally know zero about this stuff.

Jaric 06-08-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

That wouldn't be an issue for Guerrero

:rimshot:

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2522966)
The HGH they sell in health stores, is that like a different form or something? I literally know zero about this stuff.

Your body makes HGH...but, not Fivehead amounts. :coffee:

The stuff in the store is probably OTC weak...like those worthless allergy pills. :rolleyes:

foobahl 06-08-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

are you sure of this. I am reading differently.