Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty? (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74910)

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 08:19 AM

TB12 and Elixir Guerrero - how comfortable are you with his honesty?

I mean I am officially changing his name to Elixir Guerrero for the concoctions he creates but do you think he is the Patriots Yoko Ono?

and will his quick response condemning (P)Edelman be the strike that forces Bill to swing for the fences?

foobahl 06-08-2018 08:25 AM

I know that if I was considering working with him I would not after how quickly he tossed JE.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522860)
I know that if I was considering working with him I would not after how quickly he tossed JE.

I am sure Tom and Jules will have a talk about that shortly and hope it doesn't break up the band.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 08:37 AM

I believe him.

I can’t in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesn’t mean it’s the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Let’s face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. He’s over 30. He’s coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I don’t put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerrero’s lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522870)
I believe him.

I canít in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesnít mean itís the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Letís face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. Heís over 30. Heís coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I donít put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerreroís lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.

why not simply say:

"Jules works harder than anyone, we are saddened by the report and will hope his appeal clears him"

no need to say he stresses "Legal approach to training"

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2522873)
why not simply say:

"Jules works harder than anyone, we are saddened by the report and will hope his appeal clears him"

no need to say he stresses "Legal approach to training"

Because your quote does nothing to state innocence.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522875)
Because your quote does nothing to state innocence.

one of Tom's buddies tossed a different one under the bus, that can't be a good thing.

Any word on what he took?

Darth Despot 06-08-2018 08:59 AM

Not a Guer-Ono fan

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 09:06 AM

What happened?

I don't watch much TV...

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2522881)
one of Tom's buddies tossed a different one under the bus, that can't be a good thing.

Any word on what he took?

What?

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522898)
What?

Elixir Guerrero tossed Jules Edelman under the bus with his response:

"Iíve known Julian since his rookie year and he is a phenomenal athlete who takes his training seriously ó itís disappointing to hear todayís news,Ē Guerrero said in the statement issued Thursday night. ďElite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their off-season training."

"Here at our facility, we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients,Ē he continued. ďAnd anyone who would suggest otherwise is irresponsible, and just plain wrong.Ē

or

'Don't blame me he took something, I didn't give it to him it is his other trainers fault"

when; "sorry to hear about this, I will wait for the news to settle and I know more before commenting" is all he had to say but he was protecting his Voodoo witchcraft.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 09:31 AM

Did you change your middle name to Felger mikie?

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 09:32 AM

The guru is protecting his brand/image. He has a lot at stake.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly (Post 2522909)
The guru is protecting his brand/image. He has a lot at stake.

Exactly.

As anyone here would if it were thereís.

Thereís 2 options. Take mikies version and hope the appeal clears JE and subsequently your name. If not you might as well soap up the windows and move out.

Or deny it completely and put the onus on JE to take responsibility for HIS actions. It is HIS choice.

Frog 06-08-2018 09:40 AM

It seemed pretty clear to me watching Tom vs Time that JE was not all in on the TB12 method. There was a scene where JE and Guerrero took a few friendly jabs at each other over their training methods.

Trying to blame TB12 for one guy getting popped for PED's is flawed. That would like be like claiming the patriots training staff supplied Ninkovich with a banned substance. These guys make their own decisions/mistakes.

Jaric 06-08-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522913)
Exactly.

As anyone here would if it were there’s.

There’s 2 options. Take mikies version and hope the appeal clears JE and subsequently your name. If not you might as well soap up the windows and move out.

Or deny it completely and put the onus on JE to take responsibility for HIS actions. It is HIS choice.

Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522907)
Did you change your middle name to Felger mikie?

no it is Mrs underwood

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2522917)
Prior to the denial were there a lot of accusations against Dr Concussion Water? If so, the statement makes sense. If not, well I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when people deny accusations that haven't been made against them.

If youíre a ďlifestyleĒ clinic that IS on the up and up and do not distance yourself from a client who popped you likely wonít be taken seriously with future potential clients. Especially at TB12 prices.

Heíll, I can get HgH from Mexico at my local gym for 1/20th the cost. Why do I need a TB12 label?

EasyBigFella 06-08-2018 10:37 AM

Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyBigFella (Post 2522925)
Guerrero is a complete fraud. Brady needs to realize that he's one failed PED test away from throwing his entire legacy down the drain. The fact he trusts this snake oil salesman 100% is troubling to say the least.

If Brady is clean, and we have zero reason to doubt, how in the world can you argue against his methods?

In fact, only a fool would without firsthand knowledge about what they go thru and how you feel once youíre committed to the process.

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frog (Post 2522916)
It seemed pretty clear to me watching Tom vs Time that JE was not all in on the TB12 method. There was a scene where JE and Guerrero took a few friendly jabs at each other over their training methods.

Trying to blame TB12 for one guy getting popped for PED's is flawed. That would like be like claiming the patriots training staff supplied Ninkovich with a banned substance. These guys make their own decisions/mistakes.

This

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyBigFella (Post 2522925)

You better have Middy tell this to Brady asap!...

:coffee:

spacecrime 06-08-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2522858)
and will his quick response condemning (P)Edelman be the strike that forces Bill to swing for the fences?

He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2522917)

Yeah the media was going hog wild. Notice the last line of his statement. Its Boston media they look for stories.

foobahl 06-08-2018 11:16 AM

I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly (Post 2522938)
This

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

You better have Middy tell this to Brady asap!...

Its odd that because JE took PED's that you assume so is Brady. Brady is not 9. He has been in the league long enough to know what is what, and so should Edelman. I don't care if anyone tells you to take something, unless they are straping him down, he chose what to take.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522942)
I did not think tb12 method had to do with JE. I just think it is kind of unsettling for AG to come out so quickly and strongly with his denial. I did not put the two together until AG did that. Why would his surgeon or doctor not prescribe hgh or similar for rehab.

You didn't but a lot of media did. Which was the reason for the statement. Go read the Boston Globe.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Because itís illegal even for a Dr.

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522963)

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

The HGH they sell in health stores, is that like a different form or something? I literally know zero about this stuff.

Jaric 06-08-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

That wouldn't be an issue for Guerrero

:rimshot:

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2522966)
The HGH they sell in health stores, is that like a different form or something? I literally know zero about this stuff.

Your body makes HGH...but, not Fivehead amounts. :coffee:

The stuff in the store is probably OTC weak...like those worthless allergy pills. :rolleyes:

foobahl 06-08-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Stupid? Yes.

But still the law.

are you sure of this. I am reading differently.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2522968)
That wouldn't be an issue for Guerrero

:rimshot:

Two things. One, its the patriots, so automatically it has to be turned into some widespread camp of steroids the world has never seen. Combine that with offseason drama, and we have a story. It literally took boston writers two seconds to link Edelman to TB12 for his steroid supply. I was shocked it took AG so long to respond. I guess the its the price to pay for success. I am sure you as a colt fan go through this all the time.

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 12:01 PM

https://www.steroid.com/Somatropin.php

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecrime (Post 2522940)
He didn't condemn Edelman. He said he was disappointed that it happened. You can be disappointed in someone's behavior without condemning the person, like if you 6th grade kid gets caught smoking at school you might be disappointed.

He also said that he didn't supply Edelman with PEDs but I don't that as condemning, either. YMMV

his words were poorly chosen and I am not sure why he had to comment.

Quote:

This is what gets me, how quick Guerrono came out defending himself. In my opinion it brought me to thinking he was hiding something.

Peachhead 06-08-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522870)
I believe him.

I canít in my wildest envision TB surrendering his legacy to a guy already under the microscope from past exploitations.

Just because JE is a TB12 client doesnít mean itís the only place he gets his products from. And he could have gone outside the parameters of their recommended program.

Letís face it, he plays a far more taxing position than QB. Heís over 30. Heís coming off major surgery. And his game is totally reliant on quickness and explosion. I donít put it past him to dabble in some HgH, Cream/Clear, whatever to get back and earn millions. I sure as F would.

To drop it in Guerreroís lap with absolutely zero evidence is shamefully irresponsible and Ill leave to major media.

The main bitch I've got against Guerrero (in this instance, I have many overall) is his "disappointing" tweet. Even if he had zero to do with Edelman getting popped he shouldn't be saying a G*ddamn thing! He's an outside "trainer". And the to post something judgemental and disparaging towards any Pats player? F*ck him with a red hot buttplug! BB must have been apoplectic when he saw that tweet.

Actually the big fear I have with the "impending news" is: BB saw that tweet and laid down the law and banned Guerrero. Not just from the facility but from working with any Patriot in the offseason (i.e. the player would be out of here) and it isn't sitting well with some high profile players.

PS-I don't think that would include Brady. If it came down to an ultimatim of Guerrero or the Pats. Tom would pick the Pats.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachhead (Post 2523031)
The main bitch I've got against Guerrero (in this instance, I have many overall) is his "disappointing" tweet. Even if he had zero to do with Edelman getting popped he shouldn't be saying a G*ddamn thing! He's an outside "trainer". And the to post something judgemental and disparaging towards any Pats player? F*ck him with a red hot buttplug! BB must have been apoplectic when he saw that tweet.

Actually the big fear I have with the "impending news" is: BB saw that tweet and laid down the law and banned Guerrero. Not just from the facility but from working with any Patriot in the offseason (i.e. the player would be out of here) and it isn't sitting well with some high profile players.

PS-I don't think that would include Brady. If it came down to an ultimatim of Guerrero or the Pats. Tom would pick the Pats.

The only thing I can say to defend his tweet, was he was getting torched in the media for being involved, and when you run a business its all about the bottom line, and he has to protect that brand. I doubt he does say anything if he was not dragged into it, and he was.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523032)
The only thing I can say to defend his tweet, was he was getting torched in the media for being involved, and when you run a business its all about the bottom line, and he has to protect that brand. I doubt he does say anything if he was not dragged into it, and he was.

so he screws over Toms buddy Jules.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote:

well said

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523033)
so he screws over Toms buddy Jules.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

well said

Screws over? Not sure. I think its unprofessional to attack his company based on what a player does because he happened to work out there. I mean would you rather he said, hey we injected Julian with stuff while he slept? It seems like people are looking for a loophole to protect Edelman and using an offseason drama story to do it. In the end, the only person who is to blame for putting something in their body is that person.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523036)
Screws over? Not sure. I think its unprofessional to attack his company based on what a player does because he happened to work out there. I mean would you rather he said, hey we injected Julian with stuff while he slept? It seems like people are looking for a loophole to protect Edelman and using an offseason drama story to do it. In the end, the only person who is to blame for putting something in their body is that person.

he said he was disappointed in Jules, that basically says he is guilty.

yes he screwed over jules

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523037)
he said he was disappointed in Jules, that basically says he is guilty.

yes he screwed over jules

Is Jules guilty? Actually he said it was disappointing to hear the news....again, not the best wording, but neither is attacking him from the media soon as the news broke. I can see both sides. Edelman said he had been working patriots trainers too, nobody went after them, because that's not a story.

Peachhead 06-08-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecrime (Post 2522940)

But Guerrero quickly implied Edelman *intentionally* "did it". Guerrero didn't leave any room for the test being flawed or Edelman inadvertantly taking something that he didn't know contained something banned among many other ingredients. Guerro immediately jumped to "He did it!" and "Not my fault!"

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foobahl (Post 2522974)
are you sure of this. I am reading differently.

Yes.

There is only VERY SPECIFIC conditions growth hormone can legally be subscribed for.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachhead (Post 2523039)
But Guerrero quickly implied Edelman *intentionally* "did it". Guerrero didn't leave any room for the test being flawed or Edelman inadvertantly taking something that he didn't know contained something banned among many other ingredients. Guerro immediately jumped to "He did it!" and "Not my fault!"

He did? Maybe I missed something, he said he was disappointed to hear the news. I read story after story going after him after the news broke, at some point you are going to defend your company. I did not read anything that said Edelman did it, he said he was disappointed in hearing the news. So was I.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523038)
Is Jules guilty? Actually he said it was disappointing to hear the news....

if he is or isn't you do not say you are disappointed in something still in the appeals process.

Alex is a bad man, he may help Tom play well at 40 but then again Tom may just be a freak, Like Warren Moon, and by taking care of himself with the discipline only a few could have (and a supermodel wife helps because she is a health freak too) and Alex has nothing to do with it. I say it is genetics and discipline over TB12 method.

but regardless you do not put doubt into the equation by saying Disappointed in any part of the release.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523040)
Yes.

There is only VERY SPECIFIC conditions growth hormone can legally be subscribed for.

So the stuff I see at GHC saying HGH is not really HGH?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523043)
if he is or isn't you do not say you are disappointed in something still in the appeals process.

Alex is a bad man, he may help Tom play well at 40 but then again Tom may just be a freak, Like Warren Moon, and by taking care of himself with the discipline only a few could have (and a supermodel wife helps because she is a health freak too) and Alex has nothing to do with it. I say it is genetics and discipline over TB12 method.

but regardless you do not put doubt into the equation by saying Disappointed in any part of the release.

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it?? Edelman said sorry and that he was disappointed, was that admitting guilt?

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523040)
Yes.

you are correct

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523042)
He did? Maybe I missed something, he said he was disappointed to hear the news. I read story after story going after him after the news broke, at some point you are going to defend your company. I did not read anything that said Edelman did it, he said he was disappointed in hearing the news. So was I.

and he elaborated about tb12 being all natural this and that implied Jules took something and to quote Shaggy - It wasn't me

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523045)

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it??

GNC sells synthetic HGH and I do not think it is the real deal

I think Jules may still be found innocent during the appeal and am I not disappointed, shocked or anything else you want me to be - this is the NFL and I think their ban list is too long.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523047)
you are correct

and he elaborated about tb12 being all natural this and that implied Jules took something and to quote Shaggy - It wasn't me

He implied? Arent we all talking about Jules taking something??? lol. Jules apologized and said he didn't know what happened. I think its just a reaction to the news. Now yes, the part about what they do there was probably not needed, but then I was not getting accused over and over about getting poor jules busted.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523047)
you are correct

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

GNC sells synthetic HGH and I do not think it is the real deal

I think Jules may still be found innocent during the appeal and am I not disappointed, shocked or anything else you want me to be - this is the NFL and I think their ban list is too long.

Disappointed means you don't like the news. I didn't like the news. I wanted him out there and I know what happens when any Patriots player does something wrong and what they face afterwards from our wonderful media. I am not mad at him, nor am I bashing him at all, but I also understand a company trying to protect accusations being thrown at them.

Baron Samedi 06-08-2018 02:04 PM

I'm neutral on Guerrero...I think you have to suspect the trainer, but since his method doesn't involve bulking up and being all muscular, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edelman, being the workout warrior he is, and refusing to stop lifting weights....he seems like the type that would get steroids on his own if he wanted them.

Not saying either case is true...but I think, I probably give Guererro a little more credibility than I would most other trainers, because from waht little I know about TB12, seems like steroids might not be a part of it.

I would not be at all shocked if they were, mind you, but I'm not sure how much PED's would help with "pliability".

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523050)
He implied? Arent we all talking about Jules taking something??? lol. Jules apologized and said he didn't know what happened. I think its just a reaction to the news. Now yes, the part about what they do there was probably not needed, but then I was not getting accused over and over about getting poor jules busted.

he sucks

Baron Samedi 06-08-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523050)
He implied?

Impliability!

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 2523057)
I'm neutral on Guerrero...I think you have to suspect the trainer, but since his method doesn't involve bulking up and being all muscular, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edelman, being the workout warrior he is, and refusing to stop lifting weights....he seems like the type that would get steroids on his own if he wanted them.

Not saying either case is true...but I think, I probably give Guererro a little more credibility than I would most other trainers, because from waht little I know about TB12, seems like steroids might not be a part of it.

I would not be at all shocked if they were, mind you, but I'm not sure how much PED's would help with "pliability".

MLB pitchers took stuff to recover not to bulk up. I do not trust Simple Greens Elixir travelling snake oil salesman!!!

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523045)

I was disappointed, were you not? I get what you are saying, but not sure what the reply could have been. I am happy to hear about it?? Edelman said sorry and that he was disappointed, was that admitting guilt?

No it isnít.

GNC sells supplements that are supposed to boost the bodyís own ability to produce growth hormone. People produce it on their own. The ability to produce it lowers and lowers with age. Thatís why itís dubbed the anti- aging drug.

Dr supplied growth hormone is a lab produced copy of what the body actually produces. Itís very expensive for most, but athletes can sure afford it. But itís technically only to be legally prescribed for a very select set of afflictions. Dwarfism at a certain age is one that comes to mind. I donít know the rest, but a quick search will list them. Trust me. Pro athletes DO NOT meet the requirements.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523061)
MLB pitchers took stuff to recover not to bulk up. I do not trust Simple Greens Elixir travelling snake oil salesman!!!

Who has ever treated previously that has been caught?

Jaric 06-08-2018 02:51 PM

By the way, you can 100% get steroids at GNC.

mikiemo83 06-08-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523065)
No it isnít.

GNC sells supplements that are supposed to boost the bodyís own ability to produce growth hormone. People produce it on their own. The ability to produce it lowers and lowers with age. Thatís why itís dubbed the anti- aging drug.

Dr supplied growth hormone is a lab produced copy of what the body actually produces. Itís very expensive for most, but athletes can sure afford it. But itís technically only to be legally prescribed for a very select set of afflictions. Dwarfism at a certain age is one that comes to mind. I donít know the rest, but a quick search will list them. Trust me. Pro athletes DO NOT meet the requirements.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Barry Bonds never failed a test.

Look I am not saying TB12 is guilty, nor am I saying Jules is.

I think the TB12 defense by Alex has a bad look to it, basically they called out Jules and that is not needed.

I am hoping it is a mistake and he is cleared which makes the "Disappointment" quickly tossed on it an even more condemning move.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523065)
No it isnít.

Yeah that's what I figured, but they do call it HGH. I wonder if the stuff they sell there is illegal.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2523074)
Barry Bonds never failed a test.

Look I am not saying TB12 is guilty, nor am I saying Jules is.

I think the TB12 defense by Alex has a bad look to it, basically they called out Jules and that is not needed.

I am hoping it is a mistake and he is cleared which makes the "Disappointment" quickly tossed on it an even more condemning move.

I think it was just a reaction to what he was getting. If you read the last part of his statement, that is what it seems he is saying about those throwing out those accusations.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 2523057)

It just seems more like a protection of Jules, an attack on the big story and media trying to get clicks. In the end, Jules is not going to take something he does not want to take, and if they gave him something and told him it was legal, and he failed a test he could sue the shit out of them. People are throwing out that Jules would ever take something on his own or by accident and just attacking the big story of the summer.

TommyD420 06-08-2018 03:05 PM

Half the team is going to get popped if Guerrero's not cut free.

He won't be.

There will be dark days ahead.

Bob Kraft chose Alex Guerrero over Bill Belichick. He reaps what he sows.

Jaric 06-08-2018 03:07 PM

You suggesting there's something in that concussion water other than bubbles Tommy?

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523081)
Half the team is going to get popped if Guerrero's not cut free.

He won't be.

There will be dark days ahead.

Bob Kraft chose Alex Guerrero over Bill Belichick. He reaps what he sows.

:stirpot: How did Volin sign up on here. :clap:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523082)
You suggesting there's something in that concussion water other than bubbkes Tommy?

Yeah its obvious no way Jules just took some thing on his own at some point, or by accident, its obviously Kraft leading the way of the steroid ring. Brady is in the development room without a shirt and a doctors mask overseeing the production.

TommyD420 06-08-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523082)
You suggesting there's something in that concussion water other than bubbkes Tommy?

I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does anyone.

What's worse? That's it's just water from a hose outside of Davio's? Or that there's actually some sort of HGH'y thing in there? Is there any discernible distinction between them in the end?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523084)
:stirpot: How did Volin sign up on here. :clap:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Yeah its obvious no way Jules just took some thing on his own at some point, or by accident, its obviously Kraft leading the way of the steroid ring. Brady is in the development room without a shirt and a doctors mask overseeing the production.

Go screw, Middy. Your boy is winning, and he's bringing the franchise down with him. This will not end the way you think it will.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523087)

What's worse? That's it's just water from a hose outside of Davio's? Or that there's actually some sort of HGH'y thing in there? Is there any discernible distinction between them in the end?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Go screw, Middy. Your boy is winning, and he's bringing the franchise down with him. This will not end the way you think it will.

I think we are really reaching here. There are 50 players every year that get popped for taking something.

TommyD420 06-08-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523089)
I think we are really reaching here. There are 50 players every year that get popped for taking something.

He should never have been allowed within 10 miles of the complex in the first place.

He's a charlatan, and it's not just lip service, it's proven.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523091)
He should never have been allowed within 10 miles of the complex in the first place.

He's a charlatan, and it's not just lip service, it's proven.

Who Brady or Guerrero?:coffee:

TommyD420 06-08-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523092)
Who Brady or Guerrero?:coffee:

Guerrero.

Again, your guy won. When Joshy is heading up a 7-9 campaign in 2 years, with 43 year old Brady under center, and 34 year old Edelman, and 32 year old Gronkowski either limping around or out with injuries - this is the legacy.

It didn't have to be this way.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523069)
By the way, you can 100% get steroids at GNC.

Really?

List me a product.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523093)
Guerrero.

Again, your guy won. When Joshy is heading up a 7-9 campaign in 2 years, with 43 year old Brady under center, and 34 year old Edelman, and 32 year old Gronkowski either limping around or out with injuries - this is the legacy.

The legacy is we went to another superbowl last year and probably will this year. Seriously though the globe is hiring, you can whip out your doom and gloom article because the pats decided to not do a total rebuild of the team yet.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 03:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523076)
Yeah that's what I figured, but they do call it HGH. I wonder if the stuff they sell there is illegal.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I think it was just a reaction to what he was getting. If you read the last part of his statement, that is what it seems he is saying about those throwing out those accusations.

No. Itís perfectly legal. Itís a combination primarily of amino acid complexes SUSPECTED of raising ones own growth hormone production. The label says it all:

Attachment 101509

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 101510

One of the most popular

Patriots71 06-08-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523093)
Guerrero.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523097)
No. Itís perfectly legal. Itís a combination primarily of amino acid complexes SUSPECTED of raising ones own growth hormone production. The label says it all:

Attachment 101509

So its just natural stuff. So the writing of HGH is more for selling purposes or just how it reacts? But wouldn't a product that raises hormones be illegal in sports?

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523095)
Really?

List me a product.

https://www.usada.org/substances/pro...ohibited-list/

There's all sorts of supplements you can buy at GNC that will cause you to fail a drug test. Some of that is intentional. Some of it is a result of sloppy manufacturing practices from the source.

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523087)

All I know for sure is I don't trust Dr Concussion Water and it's baffling to me that an athlete of Brady's caliber does.

Other than that...

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523099)
So its just natural stuff. So the writing of HGH is more for selling purposes or just how it reacts? But wouldn't a product that raises hormones be illegal in sports?

They are not THAT effective. You may get a bump, but not like advertised. And not even in the same universe as injecting the lab made pharmaceuticals grade stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523104)
https://www.usada.org/substances/pro...ohibited-list/

There's all sorts of supplements you can buy at GNC that will cause you to fail a drug test. Some of that is intentional. Some of it is a result of sloppy manufacturing practices from the source.

Failing a drug test for pro sports is FAR different than buying illegal steroids. Sudafed fails a drug test. That doesnít equate to being able to buy illegal steroids at CVS.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523110)
All I know for sure is I don't trust Dr Concussion Water and it's baffling to me that an athlete of Brady's caliber does.

Other than that...

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Well he just won mvp at age 40, so....There are a lot of players not even on the patriots that work out with him. Players do what works. When it stops working then they don't. If Brady or anyone thinks they can wear womans underwear and stay good, they will do it.

TommyD420 06-08-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Other than that...

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

This, absolutely. "Dr." Concussion Water.

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523111)
Failing a drug test for pro sports is FAR different than buying illegal steroids. Sudafed fails a drug test. That doesnít equate to being able to buy illegal steroids at CVS.

I was just referring to things that will make you fail a drug test. Probably should have clarified that

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if illegal substances did make their way into some of the supplements GNC sells. Either by accident or on purpose. Especially some of the products manufactured in China.

Interestingly enough, USADA (the company that oversees the UFC's more stringent drug testing program) will actually go and investigate claims of tainted supplements after a failed test, quite often, when they test out the supplement purchased and test it, they find all sorts of shit that's not supposed to be there.

Quite a few guys have had suspensions overturned or reduced as a result.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Other than that...

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Thatís just it. Brady, by everyoneís definition is a highly intelligent guy.

Why do we all question his decision wrt Alex? Heís had VERY few other instances where we question his decision making.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523114)
I was just referring to things that will make you fail a drug test. Probably should have clarified that

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if illegal substances did make their way into some of the supplements GNC sells. Either by accident or on purpose. Especially some of the products manufactured in China.

Interestingly enough, USADA (the company that oversees the UFC's more stringent drug testing program) will actually go and investigate claims of tainted supplements after a failed test, quite often, when they test out the supplement purchased and test it, they find all sorts of shit that's not supposed to be there.

The only overturned ones I can think of is Sherman who basically said someone put it in his water, and the star caps one. Usually they are not overturned.

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523112)
Well he just won mvp at age 40, so....

Yeah, I mean what could explain that...

https://pics.me.me/skeptical-hippo-i...l-22216901.png

(Don't bite on that, I'm just messing around)

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523115)

Why do we all question his decision wrt Alex? Heís had VERY few other instances where we question his decision making.

As I said, whatever works for someone. He is playing at a high level at an age others don't. So even if he believes it works, then it does. Again, its not just Brady.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523114)

Thatís because supplements arenít governed by the Food & Drug. The labels are not required by law to be all that accurate and they can make exaggerated claims. Like dick pills thatíll add 6 inches.

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523116)
The only overturned ones I can think of is Sherman who basically said someone put it in his water, and the star caps one. Usually they are not overturned.

That was through USADA and the UFC, not the NFL. As much as a joke as the NFL drug testing policy is, they don't seem to give a fuck if you fail one for the most part.

Or I suppose perhaps they do and the guys dumb enough to get caught legitimately are using stuff they aren't supposed to.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523119)
That’s because supplements aren’t governed by the Food & Drug. The labels are not required by law to be all that accurate and they can make exaggerated claims. Like dick pills that’ll add 6 inches.

Oh, that shit is real.

Trust me.

:eek:

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523117)
Yeah, I mean what could explain that...

https://pics.me.me/skeptical-hippo-i...l-22216901.png

(Don't bite on that, I'm just messing around)

I tend to think from history that Brady is smarter then that. He knows the risks that would cause. I mean he does not have an in with the NFL like Peyton did.

TommyD420 06-08-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Eh, I haven't really been in that camp for a while. He's smart enough to have smart people around him, but I don't think he's a 'highly intelligent guy'. I think he's one of those guys that dumb people think is a smart guy, and he's just got enough charisma to throw people off the scent.

He's dumb enough to buy into Guerrero (and this isn't new, this has been for a while, when he WAS endorsing concussion water), and who knows what else.

I question his decision wrt Alex, because Alex is a criminal. Not hyperbole, proven.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523123)
Eh, I haven't really been in that camp for a while. He's smart enough to have smart people around him, but I don't think he's a 'highly intelligent guy'. I think he's one of those guys that dumb people think is a smart guy, and he's just got enough charisma to throw people off the scent.

He's dumb enough to buy into Guerrero (and this isn't new, this has been for a while, when he WAS endorsing concussion water), and who knows what else.

I question his decision wrt Alex, because Alex is a criminal. Not hyperbole, proven.

So Julian is dumb Brady is dumb, McCourty is dumb. We sure have a stupid football team. No wonder we lost last year. Oh I forgot Willie Mcginnist, also stupid

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Because he was hocking concussion water and keeps getting in trouble for practicing medicine without a license.

Those two things in conjunction are more than enough for my skepticism to ignore an endorsement from a guy like Brady.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523125)
Because he was hocking concussion water and keeps getting in trouble for practicing medicine without a license.

Those two things in conjunction are more than enough for my skepticism to ignore an endorsement from a guy like Brady.

Oh and Curren is also stupid...https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/new...es-what-i-know

Mens Journal also gives his resistance training high marks.

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523122)
I tend to think from history that Brady is smarter then that. He knows the risks that would cause. I mean he does not have an in with the NFL like Peyton did.

So, I'm not trying to make any accusations here, but are you ever surprised to see an NFL player, or hell any professional athlete, get popped for PEDs?

Because honestly I'm not. I don't think intelligence has anything to do with it. You have a joke of a drug testing system and hyper competitive guys willing to do whatever it takes to be the best. If PEDs are as prevalent in the NFL as I'm lead to believe (by people who would know) then in some sense you'd be a fool not to.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2523123)

Thatís just dumb Tommy.

Heís very well spoken. Measured. Always in supreme control thru the harshest interviews. Very fast with his processing and always taking the path to divert and distance. Thatís clearly intellect. You donít just stumble correctly thru that for 20 years.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523127)
So, I'm not trying to make any accusations here, but are you ever surprised to see an NFL player, or hell any professional athlete, get popped for PEDs?

Because honestly I'm not. I don't think intelligence has anything to do with it. You have a joke of a drug testing system and hyper competitive guys willing to do whatever it takes to be the best. If PEDs are as prevalent in the NFL as I'm lead to believe (by people who would know) then in some sense you'd be a fool not to.

No, but I tend to wait until they are before I say they are. Brady has played 18 years and has never failed a test. I think I owe him the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention any of the crap that guerrero did, there has been zero sources of PED's coming out of his facility.

Dwight Schrute 06-08-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523125)

But Alex, in Bradyís mind, makes him feel and perform better.

If some future QB comes along and goes to SBs and wins MVPs while crushing Coronas and chicken wings at 40+ then Iíll poop all over the TB12 plan. But it sure seems to be working.

Jaric 06-08-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523129)
No, but I tend to wait until they are before I say they are. Brady has played 18 years and has never failed a test. I think I owe him the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention any of the crap that guerrero did, there has been zero sources of PED's coming out of his facility.

In the off chance it wasn't clear, I'm not accusing Brady of taking PEDs.

Patriots71 06-08-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2523130)
But Alex, in Bradyís mind, makes him feel and perform better.

If some future QB comes along and goes to SBs and wins MVPs while crushing Coronas and chicken wings at 40+ then Iíll poop all over the TB12 plan. But it sure seems to be working.

That's the end of the discussion, its working. This is not about concussion water, or whatever people want to link, its about the resistance training which other places that are in high regard on fitness claims works. I read an entire Mens journal entry on it.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523132)

I didn't say you were, but I think you made the notion available. Again, I can only go by what happens, not what I think, or I guess, or someone tells me. Jules took something it showed up in his pee, it happens about 50 times a year and it gets glossed over, I do not see the reason to somehow link Brady or guerrero to Jules or anyone else.

BostonTim 06-08-2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523132)

But you're not saying he didn't, right? Right?

Cheers

Jaric 06-08-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTim (Post 2523151)
But you're not saying he didn't, right? Right?

Cheers

:shrug_n:

Patriots71 06-08-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2523152)
:shrug_n:

I find it hilarious that a guy on reddit makes something up, and the sports media world runs with it like its set in stone, and people buy it. My hat is off to that reddit guy whoever he is.

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Brady has a side hustle bidness (soon to be his full time bidness) with the guru...I beg to differ. This is a way bigger zoomed out version view for Brady imo. Like, could be in the billions of dollars per year potential.

No.

BB has no right on what Brady does with his training...as long as it's "legal". OK, as long as it's in the Pats facility...then he does.

Brady and his crew should just do their thing afterwards then. Bypass BB.

I can see both sides...

spacecrime 06-08-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2522936)
If Brady is clean, and we have zero reason to doubt, how in the world can you argue against his methods?

In fact, only a fool would without firsthand knowledge about what they go thru and how you feel once youíre committed to the process.

Agree 100% on both counts.

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523112)
Well he just won mvp at age 40, so....There are a lot of players not even on the patriots that work out with him. Players do what works. When it stops working then they don't. If Brady or anyone thinks they can wear womans underwear and stay good, they will do it.

Welkah wore Depends... :coffee:

Patriots71 06-08-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big/Sky/Fly (Post 2523158)
Welkah wore Depends... :coffee:

See!?!!:clap:

Big/Sky/Fly 06-08-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2523153)
I find it hilarious that a guy on reddit makes something up, and the sports media world runs with it like its set in stone, and people buy it. My hat is off to that reddit guy whoever he is.

The very same fvcking thing happens via the mass deception media... depending on their agenda angle. :coffee:

Seriously...