Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Politics and Religion Forum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Political Issues Mega Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74074)

Jaric 12-06-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Despot (Post 2484069)
Because kicking over a hornets nest is a good way to get stung.

And if we are giving title to land based on who occupied it 2000 years ago a lot of folks are going to have to leave, now.

Or you know, because it's actually their capitol. They're a sovereign nation, THEY get to decide where the capitol is, not the people that want to genocide them.

Baron Samedi 12-06-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Despot (Post 2484069)
And if we are giving title to land based on who occupied it 2000 years ago a lot of folks are going to have to leave, now.

All us white people need to go back to Europe and give back everything we stole over the last 2000 years.

Jaric 12-06-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 2484068)
The answer to your question will be evident before too long.

Fear of terrorists. Yeah I get it. If we aknowledge reality assholes will get mad.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 2484073)
All us white people need to go back to Europe and give back everything we stole over the last 2000 years.

When did you turn into a Salon article?

Baron Samedi 12-06-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2484072)
Or you know, because it's actually their capitol. They're a sovereign nation, THEY get to decide where the capitol is, not the people that want to genocide them.

It is the capitol of Palestine, as well, for the record.

Jaric 12-06-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 2484077)
It is the capitol of Palestine, as well, for the record.

I believe you mean "was."

Darth Despot 12-06-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2484072)

This is true, but WE get to decide how to respond to their actions and either give or withhold support.

I don't hate Israel, but I am also reality based enough to know that without US support there would be no Israel. If there is a solution to this problem it's not going to involve antagonizing the other.

I mean all your arguments hold for "why shouldn't Israel knock down Al-aska and the Dome of the Rock and rebuild Solomon's Temple and I think that's an exceptionally bad idea too.

Jaric 12-06-2017 03:19 PM

I'm just imagining how foolish it would look if we insisted that Stalingrad and not Moscow was the Russian capitol.

TipRoast 12-06-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2484084)
I'm just imagining how foolish it would look if we insisted that Stalingrad and not Moscow was the Russian capitol.

As you probably know, at one time St. Petersburg was the Russian capital.

Jaric 12-06-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TipRoast (Post 2484086)
As you probably know, at one time St. Petersburg was the Russian capital.

And just what the hell gives Russia the right to choose where they want to have their own capitol? Did we consult the opinions of the people who want to exterminate them?

Baron Samedi 12-06-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2484079)
I believe you mean "was."

No, I mean "is". East Jerusalem, specifically.

Mazz22 12-06-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2484067)
So I'm curious why we should continue to pretend Jerusalem isn't the capitol of Isreal. Will their neighbors stop trying to eradicate them if we continue this farce? Is the fear Hamas will continue doing the same things they did when we pretended it wasn't the capitol?

Oh oh I know. Are we concerned anti-Semitic Muslims will...keep being anti-semites?

Yes. Exactly. It has been their capital for 70 years. How long are they suppose to wait for it to be recognized? It has been over two decades with US Presidents sitting on their hands.

Darth Despot 12-06-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 2484090)
And just what the hell gives Russia the right to choose where they want to have their own capitol? Did we consult the opinions of the people who want to exterminate them?

We are entitled to an opinion on that and Russia is entitled to tell us to **** off since we don't support them.

Israel is too, but that might have consequences, like no more money and arms.

Baron Samedi 12-06-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Despot (Post 2484125)
Israel is too, but that might have consequences, like no more money and arms.

Never happen.

50% of all money pouring into Washington DC is jewish money, any politician even mentioning something like that has ended their career. The jewish lobby equals every other special interest group combined.

benhamean 12-07-2017 03:01 AM

Iran is probably pretty psyched that Trump is unnecessarily pissing off the majority Sunni nations that were loosely sticking together in opposition to them. This will really help US interests...not

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Big/Sky/Fly 12-07-2017 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baron Samedi (Post 2480699)
Someone your age should know this, you disappoint me.

You let them do the talking and you pretend to listen.:coffee:

And tell them that they're pretty and call them baby...and touch them. A lot. :coffee:

It helps things if they're hot too...