Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69304)

TommyD420 01-21-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetstream1066 (Post 2201430)
Yes.....I think it's possible to be discreet...you dont.....so you and I disagree
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd really like to hear the scenario then, where ball boys are sticking pins in footballs on the sidelines, and despite having several cameras pointed directly to those sidelines at all times, including pre- and post-game - discreetly.

And nobody has it on tape.

jetstream1066 01-21-2015 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriots pam (Post 2201438)
You're welcome. Any time.

And I wasn't questioning anything about the report on the Pats balls. You said you were hearing the Colts balls were properly inflated. I asked from where, and you answered that it was just talk on Mike and Mike. So not a statement from the NFL, or even a report from the media credited to "sources." That's all I wanted to know, so thanks for the reply.

My brother said that...not me
Posted via Mobile Device

DeweyTime 01-21-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imapig (Post 2201347)
Its a good thing the refs inflated them or Brady may have thrown more INT's..:coffee:

Yeah. Maybe the equipment manager just sucks and this has been Brady's problem all along. We should be grateful.

Gooing to the Suuper Booowl. <starts twerking>

jetstream1066 01-21-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2201439)
I'd really like to hear the scenario then, where ball boys are sticking pins in footballs on the sidelines, and despite having several cameras pointed directly to those sidelines at all times, including pre- and post-game - discreetly.

Holy shit.....I'm not saying it happened. ....but because you don't think it can be do e discreetly it's impossible??
You are right.....there is no way at all an irrelevant ball boy could discreetly slip away for 5 seconds
Posted via Mobile Device

Joe 01-21-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetstream1066 (Post 2201443)
Holy shit.....I'm not saying it happened. ....but because you don't think it can be do e discreetly it's impossible??
You are right.....there is no way at all an irrelevant ball boy could discreetly slip away for 5 seconds
Posted via Mobile Device

On the field during the game? You're right. There is no way at all

patriots pam 01-21-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetstream1066 (Post 2201441)
My brother said that...not me
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah. Can't tell you two apart. So my reply is the same, just substitute the pronouns in it as necessary. :coffee:

The Hoodie 01-21-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeweyTime (Post 2201442)
Yeah. Maybe the equipment manager just sucks and this has been Brady's problem all along. We should be grateful.

Gooing to the Suuper Booowl. <starts twerking>

Whoever the equipment manager does suck, actually. Have you noticed how many game our guys had where they were in the wrong cleats? :coffee:

bideau 01-21-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetstream1066 (Post 2201432)
Google his quote...I'm not saying what he does or does not do.....I'm stating what he said
Posted via Mobile Device

I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,' Simms said Rodgers told them before the game."

jetstream1066 01-21-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2201444)
On the field during the game? You're right. There is no way at all

There you have it...the pats fans have spoken......thank god the league blocks off all egret from the field into the tunnels during games
Posted via Mobile Device

Joe 01-21-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetstream1066 (Post 2201448)
There you have it...the pats fans have spoken......thank god the league blocks off all egret from the field into the tunnels during games
Posted via Mobile Device

There are cameras pointing at the field and sidelines ALL GAME LONG. What's there to argue?

Steve-o 01-21-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2201439)

Do you really think it would be that difficult to put a small pin into a ball unnoticed amongst all the people on the sidelines?

And with all the keeping of balls under towels to keep them dry?

Sounds all too easy to pull of, in retrospect, and no cameras are ever aimed at any ball boys.

jetstream1066 01-21-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 2201447)
I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,' Simms said Rodgers told them before the game."

Yes.....and see if the officials take air out of it
Posted via Mobile Device

Claremonster 01-21-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetstream1066 (Post 2201409)
I'm not saying this is what happened.....but do you really think inserting a ball pin into a ba is difficult to do and conceal
Posted via Mobile Device

And get it exactly at 11psi every time without a gauge? You need more :coffee: ROFL

Joe 01-21-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve-o (Post 2201450)
Do you really think it would be that difficult to put a small pin into a ball unnoticed amongst all the people on the sidelines?

And with all the keeping of balls under towels to keep them dry?

Sounds all too easy to pull of, in retrospect, and no cameras are ever aimed at any ball boys.

No cameras are ever aimed at Gatorade coolers but they somehow make it into the shot frequently, no?

Beaglebay 01-21-2015 10:47 AM

Physicists can't explain this, either:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5ex439CMAAnWEe.jpg:large