Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69304)

TommyD420 01-21-2015 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyGlumFella (Post 2201350)
Naturally:

"In addition, CBS Sports reported late Tuesday the Ravens also suspected balls had been under-inflated in their loss to the Patriots in the divisional playoff game at Gillette Stadium" - Today's globe

Yeah.

Kicking Balls, they allege. The ones the league has the entire time.

Dopes can't even pile on right.

Joe 01-21-2015 09:59 AM

NFL.com is reporting the Patriots are more than likely going to be disqualified from the SB. Fvck.

bideau 01-21-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 (Post 2201351)
This sounds good but the balls the Colts provided were out in the same weather but from everything I hear, they were inflated to the proper Psi. Could part of the reason be that the Pats were on offense much more than the Colts, therefore the balls they provided were more "Used"?, sure, I could see that. The fact (if the reports are true), that 91% of the balls brought by the Pats were under inflated, makes that a little harder to accept.
Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't heard anything about the Colts' balls (other than they don't have any) being tested. The leaked report only references the ones used by the Pats. That would have been an important relevant piece of information unless the NFL didn't test them or Anderson conveniently left out the information.

Joe 01-21-2015 10:00 AM

Nah not really. But I figured I'd drop the bomb to soften the blow of all this

bideau 01-21-2015 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2201357)
NFL.com is reporting the Patriots are more than likely going to be disqualified from the SB. Fvck.

Link? NFL.com doesn't have a single reference about the entire issue.

Joe 01-21-2015 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 2201360)
Link? NFL.com doesn't have a single reference about the entire issue.

I said it so it must be true :coffee:

bideau 01-21-2015 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2201359)

Ban?

TommyD420 01-21-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

This is the best thing I've read all day. ROFL

Dwight Schrute 01-21-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Yeah, they're gonna cancel it.

mikiemo83 01-21-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 2201359)

:facepalm:

deec77 01-21-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyGlumFella (Post 2201350)
Naturally:

"In addition, CBS Sports reported late Tuesday the Ravens also suspected balls had been under-inflated in their loss to the Patriots in the divisional playoff game at Gillette Stadium" - Today's globe

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 2201356)
Yeah.

Kicking Balls, they allege. The ones the league has the entire time.

Dopes can't even pile on right.

Not to mention that that would only boost the theory that the weather does indeed have a bearing on the ball weight.:shrug:

~Dee~

Joe 01-21-2015 10:03 AM

I hope we're all still alive after that one. Sorry guys

patriots pam 01-21-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 (Post 2201351)
This sounds good but the balls the Colts provided were out in the same weather but from everything I hear, they were inflated to the proper Psi. Could part of the reason be that the Pats were on offense much more than the Colts, therefore the balls they provided were more "Used"?, sure, I could see that. The fact (if the reports are true), that 91% of the balls brought by the Pats were under inflated, makes that a little harder to accept.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where are you "hearing" this? I haven't seen or heard any media reports at all yet about whether the Colts balls were even tested, nevermind if the PSI was correct or not, and I have been looking.

vertigho 01-21-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Are you kidding me...?

Heart attack averted, see that was a joke...

Beaglebay 01-21-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deec77 (Post 2201366)
Not to mention that that would only boost the theory that the weather does indeed have a bearing on the ball weight.:shrug:

~Dee~

Shrinkage and deflation? Guys have it tough :coffee: