Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

VelvetSeptember 08-12-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 854240)
Well you should like it here Velvet, The people are pretty awesome and we got some great conversations going, sports related and non sports related.

Just a nice atmosphere:)

I have noticed! I may actually blend in over here. ;)

Claremonster 08-12-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetSeptember (Post 854256)
I have noticed! I may actually blend in over here. ;)

The only way you'll blend in is if you send me and RG pictures of your boobies. Everyone else has. :rollseyes:

Note: I had to say that. RG made me.

bideau 08-12-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetSeptember (Post 854237)
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! :)

Oh, and I don't mind Mayhem. He was stalking a female moderator at ColtClique, and when she didn't register on his message board he felt rejected, and has held a grudge ever since. He posts negative stuff about us on several message boards now.

I think the boy may need some Paxil *?*

A female moderator :blink:

Where can we get us one of our own? The staff room needs a woman's touch (and the bathroom needs cleaning as well).

PatrietteAz 08-12-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetSeptember (Post 853172)
First, let me introduce myself. I am a 25 year old male, from Memphis Tennessee. YES, I am indeed a Colts Fan! *boo* I decided to join PatriotsPlanet since I have heard some good things about it from my fellow Colts fans. More importantly, me and a friend of mine started our own Colts Message Board (www.coltclique.com *shamless plug*) a little under two weeks ago, and we would like to have a hospitable relationship with fans from our main rival. This board seemed like the best choice. :)

I would like to invite all of you to join our board, as well. We are trying to maintain a laid back atmosphere, for everyone. We have our "homers" over there, but so does every message board. Mostly, we like to have a good mix of personality, and like everyone we don't enjoy anything getting too personal.

Anyhow, the site looks nice, and I love all of the options that you have here. Don't mind if we still a few of your modules along the way. ;)

HI Velvet glad to meet you! I don't go to other fans boards but glad you decided to check us out. :D

Muse 08-12-2008 07:10 PM

Velvet is a sweetheart he really is and a cutie woohoo

VelvetSeptember 08-12-2008 08:07 PM

I have been lurking a litte, and I do like the people. Hopefully, my board can achieve something similar to what you all have here. The camaradarie is awesome. :Party:

Now, where can I get a shot of Jack? :heart:

12over4 08-12-2008 08:11 PM

Velvet I wish you luck in the way that I hope D22 doesn't join your board.

VelvetSeptember 08-12-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12over4 (Post 854319)
Velvet I wish you luck in the way that I hope D22 doesn't join your board.

Who is this, D22? Will he infect my members with herpes!?

Muse 08-12-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VelvetSeptember (Post 854320)
Who is this, D22? Will he infect my members with herpes!?

among other things :p

RavenZ 08-12-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 854274)
A female moderator :blink:

Where can we get us one of our own? The staff room needs a woman's touch (and the bathroom needs cleaning as well).

:spock:

bideau 08-13-2008 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenB (Post 854359)
:spock:

You won't get the job with that kind of attitude.

mikiemo83 08-13-2008 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 854546)
You won't get the job with that kind of attitude.

watch out for LVent, he might try to get the job

bideau 08-13-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 854567)
watch out for LVent, he might try to get the job

Sorry, we're a legitimate outfit here. We're not just looking for eye candy.

mikiemo83 08-13-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bideau (Post 854579)
Sorry, we're a legitimate outfit here. We're not just looking for eye candy.

I disagree, the 3 mods I have viewed images of are three manly men worthy of Beefcake status while the Mystery surrounding the other 2 adds to their status with the ladies.

I will leave the 20 lesser known to fend for themselves

bideau 08-13-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 854581)
I disagree, the 3 mods I have viewed images of are three manly men worthy of Beefcake status while the Mystery surrounding the other 2 adds to their status with the ladies.

I will leave the 20 lesser known to fend for themselves

Ok, the ass kissing is getting a little embarassing. Not asking you to stop. Just pointing that out.