Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

PatsFanLisa 09-09-2009 03:05 PM

Wooohoooo! Another female!

No.1jag 09-09-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1240000)

And you know what that means when teh womenizer RG gets in here. :coffee:

Welcome to the Planet by the way, Brady's other wife from long ago in a galaxy far far away.

mikiemo83 09-09-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradysOtherWife (Post 1239950)
Been lurking a long time. Been a Pats fan for about 13 years. Go Pats!!!

welcome to the planet, nice of you to drop by

Quote:

I love females, they are all nice smelling and pretty and stuff......

Muse 09-09-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 1240031)
welcome to the planet, nice of you to drop by

I love females, they are all nice smelling and pretty and stuff......

this is why you are our tedy bear:heart:

BradysOtherWife 09-10-2009 07:19 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am the better wife too (at least in fantasy land).

BradysOtherWife 09-10-2009 07:23 AM

Pittsburgh is looking very ugly today with all the yinzers in their ugly black and yellow. :(

PatsFanLisa 09-10-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradysOtherWife (Post 1240380)
Pittsburgh is looking very ugly today with all the yinzers in their ugly black and yellow. :(

Oh, you poor thing! I didn't realize that you lived in Steeler country. You must be very hated when you wear your Pats gear.

RoadGrader 09-10-2009 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradysOtherWife (Post 1240380)

I :heart: U :kisss:

and you don't even have to PM-me any bewbie-pics or nothin' :)

BradysOtherWife 09-10-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1240411)
Oh, you poor thing! I didn't realize that you lived in Steeler country. You must be very hated when you wear your Pats gear.

People on the street stop me and cuss me out. They yell from across the streeet, its crazy. All I hear is things about cameragate, Belichick is a cheater, etc, etc. The harassment never ends. Its tough around here, but I wear my Pats gear proudly. My cube and desk are decorated, but the president of the company where I work is from Boston, so I always have him to talk Pats with. My boyfriend is a Pats fan too, but he always tells me I am gonna get my ass kicked by some big scary Steeler girl like her: http://theninecommandments.files.wor...at-steeler.jpg
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JMAGUL%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-19.jpg[/IMG]
There are so many of them that look like that, and I am pretty small, there would be no chance of my survival.

Muse 09-10-2009 08:49 AM

BOW you are going to fit in here perfectly

I live in Steeler and Cowboy Country down here in the South

No.1jag 09-10-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1240440)
BOW you are going to fit in here perfectly

I live in Steeler and Cowboy Country down here in the South

I thought you lived in Panther country?:huh:

Muse 09-10-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no1jag (Post 1240455)
I thought you lived in Panther country?:huh:

Military town ALOT of transplants mostly are Cowboys and Steelers, and when i wear my gear I get the remarks

Panther fans here I get along with very well, some are just asses but then what team does not have a group of fans like that

Kal 09-10-2009 09:44 AM

Hi

Fan over in the UK. Not actually a Pats fan (Falcons supporter for my sins) but I plan on watching a lot of the Patriots this year in line with some work I am doing for Pro Football Focus so hopefully I'll be able to contribute to discussions on players and learn a bit more about the Patriots in the process (one of my favourite AFC teams if I'm honest)

Muse 09-10-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal (Post 1240561)
Hi

Fan over in the UK. Not actually a Pats fan (Falcons supporter for my sins) but I plan on watching a lot of the Patriots this year in line with some work I am doing for Pro Football Focus so hopefully I'll be able to contribute to discussions on players and learn a bit more about the Patriots in the process (one of my favourite AFC teams if I'm honest)

:rockon:
welcome

tommysgirl 09-12-2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Not sure about her username though............Im feeling territorial.:harumph:

Welcome to the Planet...I've got my eye on you though.;)