Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nick Caserio wants out of New England (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75853)

PumpDee 06-19-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots71 (Post 2593650)
Not one time in his story did he say it was his opinion or what he thought, he reported it as fact. Then again that is media. Report things as if they are fact and then say its an opinion piece later. Volin does that and so do many others.

Or go with the old standby "unnamed source". I'm surprised he didn't just use that in the article.

EasyBigFella 06-19-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberto71 (Post 2593647)
I think Mike Reiss is so far ahead of the rest of the Boston jackal pack, it's not even funny. What's more, Reiss also seems like a genuinely decent guy as well.

There's a reason why he gets far more in-depth interviews with players and staff, they trust him.

Reiss is a "company guy". For a guy who is that close to the team, when was the last time he broke a story? NBC Sports Boston having certified clown John Tomase to discuss the Caserio story was hilarious, too.

Dwight Schrute 06-19-2019 10:19 AM

Thomase is trying to come off polished lately. Hair done. New suits.

Pearls on a pig.

You mean to tell me this top media market can’t cull nationally with qualified people? Danielle Trotta is a good example. Instead of Thomasshole. Reimer. Ordway. Tanguay. Ugh!

patswin 06-19-2019 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawg73 (Post 2593598)

The day the Boston Globe goes out of business I'm going to celebrate.

I share your sentiment on the Globe. But they’ll have to piss through a ton of John Henry’s money before they disappear. Sadly.

Dwight Schrute 06-19-2019 02:34 PM

Shank was on yesterday 98.5.

Beetle said something to the effect of The Daily Mail being the only source that’ll run with where the Ortiz story news was taking them. You could hear the insufferable tone in Shanks voice and his little clipped quiffs he resorts to when he’s upset.

Beetle started going on about the mistresses Lexus. Shanks in the background: ”Was it validated?”
Beetle decided to have fun with it(I thought he’d cower): “What? What would you like Dan? A receipt?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, in fact we do. We have a photo of the bank check from Ortiz in the amount of $84500 with a memo saying “vehicle purchase”. Well, don’t you know.(snickering)”

Shanks was not happy.

Schrute was.

mikiemo83 06-19-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute (Post 2593718)
Shank was on yesterday 98.5.

Beetle said something to the effect of The Daily Mail being the only source that’ll run with where the Ortiz story news was taking them. You could hear the insufferable tone in Shanks voice and his little clipped quiffs he resorts to when he’s upset.

Beetle started going on about the mistresses Lexus. Shanks in the background: ”Was it validated?”
Beetle decided to have fun with it(I thought he’d cower): “What? What would you like Dan? A receipt?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, in fact we do. We have a photo of the bank check from Ortiz in the amount of $84500 with a memo saying “vehicle purchase”. Well, don’t you know.(snickering)”

Shanks was not happy.

Schrute was.

Mikie too!!!

spacecrime 06-19-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patswin (Post 2593712)
they’ll have to piss through a ton of John Henry’s money before they disappear. Sadly.

No, I'm satisfied if they piss away of ton of his money before disappearing. he mare the better.

BostonTim 06-19-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecrime (Post 2593732)
he mare the better.

A he mare is called a stallion, iirc.

spacecrime 06-19-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTim (Post 2593734)

That would explain the lyrics, Stand by your mare, and show the world you love HIM...

mikiemo83 06-20-2019 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacecrime (Post 2593735)
That would explain the lyrics, Stand by your mare, and show the world you love HIM...

I was dancing the Neigh neigh while reading that.

PumpDee 06-20-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2593744)

Quit :donkeys:.

:coffee:

mikiemo83 06-20-2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PumpDee (Post 2593760)
Quit :donkeys:.

:coffee:

no more horsing around, the Rodeo Clown has spoken!

subroc 06-20-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonTim (Post 2593734)

Not in the land of the woke. Who knows what they are called there?

spacecrime 06-20-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikiemo83 (Post 2593744)

Nah nah nah nah, [eat] hay hay
Good-bye

bideau 06-20-2019 12:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:huh: