Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

PatsFanLisa 08-05-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robb01 (Post 1212796)
just wanted to say hi, lurked for a while, but just signed up today

nekkid pics, please. You can send them directly to me in a PM. I promise I won't pass them around to all the women here. :coffee:

Muse 08-05-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1212925)
nekkid pics, please. You can send them directly to me in a PM. I promise I won't pass them around to all the women here. :coffee:

ok check Lvent and SF87 won't get the pictures either gothca:thumb:

PatrietteAz 08-05-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1212925)
nekkid pics, please. You can send them directly to me in a PM. I promise I won't pass them around to all the women here. :coffee:

MFROFL WHy Lisa I am shocked I tell you! :)

16-0patsfan 08-05-2009 06:13 PM

hello new here
 
hello pats fans im new here and stopping to say heres to a great season and looking forward to seeing the pats kick butt.go patsB e l i c h e a t

PatsFanLisa 08-05-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 16-0patsfan (Post 1212932)
hello pats fans im new here and stopping to say heres to a great season and looking forward to seeing the pats kick butt.go patsB e l i c h e a t

What makes you think we're Pats fans?




















(*Please send nekkid pics)

Claremonster 08-05-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1212925)
nekkid pics, please. You can send them directly to me in a PM. I promise I won't pass them around to all the women here. :coffee:

Yeah, that's what yu told me, too, and yet, I hear rumors about a panorama shot of me and all my glory being passed around... :banghead:

Claremonster 08-05-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsFanLisa (Post 1212935)


(*Please send nekkid pics)

You go, girl. Why should us guys be the only perverts here :toast:

kickerfish 08-06-2009 01:00 PM

Hello to all, Pats fan my entire life. . Stuck here in Kuwait/Iraq for the next 10 months so I thought I would look around for a website in order to keep up on the upcoming season. Go Pats! Great forum!

Costanza 08-06-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickerfish (Post 1213256)
Hello to all, Pats fan my entire life. . Stuck here in Kuwait/Iraq for the next 10 months so I thought I would look around for a website in order to keep up on the upcoming season. Go Pats! Great forum!

Glad you found us.

Good place for info and laughs.

:D

Claremonster 08-07-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1213295)
Glad you found us.

Good place for info and laughs.

:D

and nekkid pics. :coffee:

Muse 08-07-2009 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1213808)
and nekkid pics. :coffee:

you have our email addresses write to send one of you?



:thumb:

Claremonster 08-07-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muse (Post 1213848)
you have our email addresses write to send one of you?



:thumb:

Yup. Just sent one.

Muse 08-07-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claremonster (Post 1214241)
yup. Just sent one.

rofl

gomezcat 08-09-2009 11:26 AM

I think I should threaten to send nekkid pics to you all. In fact, give me lots of rep or see nekkid pics of a very fat man. :insane:

Claremonster 08-09-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gomezcat (Post 1215207)
I think I should threaten to send nekkid pics to you all. In fact, give me lots of rep or see nekkid pics of a very fat man. :insane:

You don't scare us. We've all already seen pics of RG in a bathtub. :coffee:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Patriots Planet is not affiliated with the NFL or with the New England Patriots. The views and opinions on this forum do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners and/or operators of this forum and website.