Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

Claremonster 07-28-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koupe2 (Post 1206872)
hey all Patriots fans! yet another cool site to chat with others about the greatness that is our team..GO PATRIOTS..!

WHERE?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

foley11 07-29-2009 08:25 AM

I am fairly new here but people are getting engaged on the board.....wow. What kind of place is this?

PatsFanLisa 07-29-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1208093)
I am fairly new here but people are getting engaged on the board.....wow. What kind of place is this?

Your worst nightmare....we crawl into your life and never let go. :D :thumb:

Claremonster 07-29-2009 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1208093)

You'll be knocked up by your 1000th post. :coffee:

foley11 07-29-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1208143)
You'll be knocked up by your 1000th post. :coffee:

Looking forward to it. :high:

indycolts685 07-29-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foley11 (Post 1208173)
Looking forward to it. :high:

If your looking for that, you should talk to bobzilla21..:)

Costanza 07-30-2009 10:58 PM

Apparently we now have PatGentile to go along with PatJew!!!

mikiemo83 07-31-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1209553)

is Pat MaGroin far behind

Claremonster 07-31-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1209553)

I'm waiting for "PatMyTongueWithYourManhood". :coffee:

armchair lb 08-01-2009 11:49 PM

Hi, new to the forum. Actually signed up trying to find a couple of Pats fans to join up a group blog thing I'm running with the idea of it being true hardcore fans commenting on their fave NFL team. I'm a Redskins fan all my life (yeah I know, you don't have to jump on me, it sucks and I anxiously await helicopter crashes to save my team from Dan Snyder), but want real fans of every team to all meet in one clustermuck of a pro football blog. Where would be the best place to ask if there are any takers for such a thing? the site is armchairlinebacker dotcom, and I'm not trying to just plug it, I'm genuinely looking for dudes to contribute in regards to the Pats.
By the way, having spent some time going to various fan message boards of NFL teams, I have to say this is one of the better ones, and more in line with what we're trying to do. Hardcore and proud of it.

Claremonster 08-02-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armchair lb (Post 1210608)
Hi, new to the forum. Actually signed up trying to find a couple of Pats fans to join up a group blog thing I'm running with the idea of it being true hardcore fans commenting on their fave NFL team. I'm a Redskins fan all my life (yeah I know, you don't have to jump on me, it sucks and I anxiously await helicopter crashes to save my team from Dan Snyder), but want real fans of every team to all meet in one clustermuck of a pro football blog. Where would be the best place to ask if there are any takers for such a thing? the site is armchairlinebacker dotcom, and I'm not trying to just plug it, I'm genuinely looking for dudes to contribute in regards to the Pats.
By the way, having spent some time going to various fan message boards of NFL teams, I have to say this is one of the better ones, and more in line with what we're trying to do. Hardcore and proud of it.

Yeah, we're waaaaay hardcore... We're like "Legend of the Rent" level of hardcore. :coffee:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsEvLcrcKXY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QsEvLcrcKXY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Muse 08-03-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claremonster (Post 1209721)
I'm waiting for "PatMyTongueWithYourManhood". :coffee:

how do you do the things you do CM:p

robb01 08-05-2009 03:08 PM

just wanted to say hi, lurked for a while, but just signed up today

Claremonster 08-05-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robb01 (Post 1212796)
just wanted to say hi, lurked for a while, but just signed up today

Cool. Tell us a little about yourself, if you want. Like...

WHO SENT YOU HERE? HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE? WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU SPYING ON US? FESS UP! TELL US EVERYTHING, AND WE'LL GO EASY ON YOU!!! TALK!!

Muse 08-05-2009 05:28 PM

:wave: