Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The SIX Ring Circus - Patriots Tailgate (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=23864)

IndyColtsSBXLI 11-16-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo1111 (Post 1307272)
I am new to this board. Not necessarily a Pats fan but I respect perhaps one of the best NFL teams in history. I am very interested in several Pats and what they may yet accomplish. I have served in years gone by as a NFL line Judge. Changed to baseball and spent my life in that line of work. Hope you do not mind me comming to this board to see whats up with the great Patriot team.

Im sorry where are my manners:Lwelcome:

diablo1111 11-16-2009 07:56 AM

Officials calls

It is very difficult to critisize fellow officials when I am not on the field to see what they saw. With that said the pass interferance could have gone either way but in my eyes the spot call was incorrect.

IndyColtsSBXLI 11-16-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo1111 (Post 1307312)
It is very difficult to critisize fellow officials when I am not on the field to see what they saw. With that said the pass interferance could have gone either way but in my eyes the spot call was incorrect.

RoadGrader 11-16-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo1111 (Post 1307272)
I am new to this board. Not necessarily a Pats fan but I respect perhaps one of the best NFL teams in history. I am very interested in several Pats and what they may yet accomplish. I have served in years gone by as a NFL line Judge. Changed to baseball and spent my life in that line of work. Hope you do not mind me comming to this board to see whats up with the great Patriot team.

stick around & wallow in the mud w/ the rest of us here :thumb:

when you were reffing NFL games did Bill Polian ever slip you an envelope??
**wink-wink....nudge-nudge....say no more**
:D

:Lwelcome:

yaryar 11-16-2009 04:09 PM

Long-time lurker, first time poster. Been following the Pats since I was in high school, age 37 now. Been catching crap for the longest time for being a Pats fan(I live in New Orleans and everyone here are die hard Saints fans. Doesn't matter though, as I wear my Pats baseball cap everywhere I go, all day long. Hopefully I can contribute some positive here in the forums. The loss last night sucked and I took some beatings here at work today, but it was a regular season game and we still have the playoffs to look forward to. At least the last 4 minutes of the game didn't happen when it would have meaning, like the AFC championship game. I have faith in this team that they will correct their mistakes, beat the Jests, then come here to New Orleans and beat the living hell out of the Saints, snapping thier perfect streak....

Costanza 11-17-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaryar (Post 1308569)
Long-time lurker, first time poster. Been following the Pats since I was in high school, age 37 now. Been catching crap for the longest time for being a Pats fan(I live in New Orleans and everyone here are die hard Saints fans. Doesn't matter though, as I wear my Pats baseball cap everywhere I go, all day long. Hopefully I can contribute some positive here in the forums. The loss last night sucked and I took some beatings here at work today, but it was a regular season game and we still have the playoffs to look forward to. At least the last 4 minutes of the game didn't happen when it would have meaning, like the AFC championship game. I have faith in this team that they will correct their mistakes, beat the Jests, then come here to New Orleans and beat the living hell out of the Saints, snapping thier perfect streak....

Preach it, brutha.

Welcome. :)

Coltsfan87 11-17-2009 12:42 PM

Hey just joined, I know i'm a colts fan but i've visted this board for awhile and everyone seems pretty open minded ;)

great game last sunday btw :toast:

Costanza 11-17-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsfan87 (Post 1309448)
Hey just joined, I know i'm a colts fan but i've visted this board for awhile and everyone seems pretty open minded ;)

great game last sunday btw :toast:

Eat my nuts.

3 Point Stan 11-17-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jh (Post 1309468)
Eat my nuts.

http://www.acorscadden.com/wp-conten...tarp-30198.jpg

Breesus9 11-19-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaryar (Post 1308569)
I have faith in this team that they will correct their mistakes, beat the Jests, then come here to New Orleans and beat the living hell out of the Saints, snapping thier perfect streak....

This week Pats and Saints face pathetic division rivals. Next week the dome will be rocking, that's for sure. I've been looking forward to the game since the season started. Geaux Saints!

goldbaker88 11-20-2009 03:01 AM

Hello there! New here!

xpatriotpatsfan 11-23-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldbaker88 (Post 1313426)
Hello there! New here!

hai, u iz gnu?

TommyD420 11-24-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpatriotpatsfan (Post 1318153)
hai, u iz gnu?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pZ4xYjNIFY...00/garygnu.jpg

xpatriotpatsfan 11-24-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD420 (Post 1318323)

dats da gnuz

One-Be-Lo 11-27-2009 01:59 PM

hey everyone, new to the site...