Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards

Patriots Planet - New England Patriots Forums and Message Boards (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Roger Goodell Assclown Asylum (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hey Unregistered (http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44596)

midgar8784 04-01-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac (Post 1128492)
Yeah you should ban midgar. See D22's thread on it.

Here is an example of too stupid to get it.

Jaric 04-01-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1128544)
1. Lie
2. You are Gay
3. You need to do you homework.
4. Lie
5. Lie
6. Lie
7. Lie
8. Lie

Man 6 out of your 8 were fat lies,

So...since only 6 of those are lies, does that mean you really are gay? (and need to do your homework)

NTTIATWWT
:shrug:

midgar8784 04-01-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Want a great reason ...and a great laugh to again prove the childish bullshit I deal with.. here is a typical post from Midgar ..this is in my "Debate This" post #14 ... my favorite argument he writes is "These are Fat Lies"

1. Lie
2. You are Gay
4. Lie
5. Lie
6. Lie
7. Lie
8. Lie

Man 6 out of your 8 were fat lies, maybe if you could actually talk like an adult and not lie, it would help you get a point across down here.

ROFL. Man d22 you must have upset someone for people to be asking UT to ban you.

midgar8784 04-01-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop: jaric time. (Post 1128620)
So...since only 6 of those are lies, does that mean you really are gay? (and need to do your homework)

NTTIATWWT

Funny thing was, I didnt write you are gay on the orig post, he put that in himself for this post. ROFL

Dawsonstouchbac 04-01-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParanoidPatriot (Post 1128509)
I must have hurt some of these fine posters feelings in some way? If I did, I'm really sorry. I know what it's like.

No offense taken....You are welcome anytime you want. :whip2:

midgar8784 04-01-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac (Post 1128628)
No offense taken....You are welcome anytime you want. :whip2:

GOD people its a joke, UT has it setup to read anyones name that see's this thread, right now with me looking at it it says my name. I swear that even though I gave it away d22 will come back crying about being banned again.

Undertaker #59* 04-01-2009 09:53 AM

Oh.

Well, Happy April 1st anyway, Unregistered.

Dawsonstouchbac 04-01-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 1128633)
GOD people its a joke, UT has it setup to read anyones name that see's this thread, right now with me looking at it it says my name. I swear that even though I gave it away d22 will come back crying about being banned again.

No shit sherlock...we're all having fun with it....

Sorry Midget, back to teh seri'es internetz

Dawsonstouchbac 04-01-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertaker #59 (Post 1128634)
Oh.

Well, Happy April 1st anyway, Dawsonstouchbac.

Happy December 1st to you to UT.

Dawsonstouchbac 04-01-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop: jaric time. (Post 1128620)

NTTIATWWT

That made me just spit out my juice.

midgar8784 04-01-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac (Post 1128635)
No shit sherlock...we're all having fun with it....

Sorry Midget, back to teh seri'es internetz

Whatever moron you were crying about me when you first saw it, hell d22 wrote an entire page. You two are the worst trolls walking.

midgar8784 04-01-2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawsonstouchbac (Post 1128637)
Happy December 1st to you to UT.

You fell for it again!!! ROFL

Dawsonstouchbac 04-01-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin22 (Post 1128516)
Because they are fvcking pathetic nieve gullible people that just want to play make believe and can't stand knowing about the real facts...my argument is post #1 on the Thread "Debate This"...just disregard the Brady Illigitimate kid thread...I know hes a good father..that was to throw in his preferential treatment and typical Pass he recieves..

as you will see for yourself my comments on the topics are completely backed by credible links and sources with the actual "FACTS" on a few major issues we debate in here...find just 1 credible debate from a Pat Fan that proves im lieing about any single one of my links that prove my argument..

You can't even find 1 single Patriot intelligent argument that proves anything other than "No Sah!!!! It isn't so !!!.."Your a douchebag D22" .. Brady is the greatest & you knowit"

Your all fvcking pathetic & this thread "Debate This" absolutely proves how fvcking pathetic you all are...UT...go ahead & ban me I pretty much wiped my ass all over all their faces in here anyway & it it certainly has lost its luster...they all smell like shit now,...
Do what you want...

you can certainly have these monkeys back up in the main board were you can all massage their balls so they sleep nice & cozy everynight

Quote:

Want a great reason ...and a great laugh to again prove the childish bullshit I deal with.. here is a typical post from Midgar ..this is in my "Debate This" post #14 ... my favorite argument he writes is "These are Fat Lies"

1. Lie
2. You are Gay
4. Lie
5. Lie
6. Lie
7. Lie
8. Lie

Man 6 out of your 8 were fat lies, maybe if you could actually talk like an adult and not lie, it would help you get a point across down here.

D22 - no one here but you ever post facts. He is calling you a homosexual, but he has nothing to back it up. You can call him a homosexual and link it to the full forum up top easily.

It would surprise me D22 that UT would ban you from the AC because of how much you own the Patriots bandwagonners.

Dawsonstouchbac 04-01-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 1128641)
Whatever moron you were crying about me when you first saw it, hell d22 wrote an entire page. You two are the worst trolls walking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgar8784 (Post 1128642)
You fell for it again!!! ROFL

Read my original post idiot....I just was fvcking around. PLEASE STOP TAKING THE INTERNET SO SERIOUSLY MIDGAR!!!

Jaric - could you please lighten the mood and help midget out....he is about to have another breakdown.

tehrick67 04-01-2009 09:58 AM

LOL at this thread..